Can any woman tame me?

October 6, 2019 at 19:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user DavidEvans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Can any woman tame me?
I look to my chart and notice I have a strongly aspected; Lilith, Mars, Venus, Descendant, and Juno (6 degree Aries as this site´s chart doesn´t show Juno).

And based on all reactions to me over the course of 7 and a half years. It is typically akin to... "Too much, David". And to be honest, the reason every relationship ends, or is prevented from starting.
It is like my Energy is simply to strong for most women to handle healthily. Like it would possess them, overwhelm who they are. So they back away, or keep away, any time I show signs of intimacy or intense passion. It is like I am too strong to handle. My great will and pride probably makes my passion unbearable.

Is there any lady that can handle me, without being utterly drained? One that can actually be feed by my energy? I constantly give in whichever way you can imagine, tried countless things, countless women, so many different states, and with online as well, now so many different countries. ALL . THE . SAME. Am I that fucking unique and powerful? Even my levels of pride have a hard time believing that, I am a Leo Rising... :41:

The fuck is this shit. The hell is with people?
"Too much"!?
Anyone could be dead tomorrow, what nonsense! (No I don´t ask marriage at first, and probably wouldn´t ever for legal reasons. Not losing my shit to divorce. It is a risk for women now too I hear. Yes, I mean the legal marriage document. Consider yourself married without it if you want, just buy a ring or something.)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sort posts:
October 6, 2019 at 19:46
(Taurus) Iceblu333
:39: :61:

I can´t with you... I just can´t. If the scorpio I fell for is like you I´m probably better off... :75:

:61: :61:
:61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61:
October 6, 2019 at 19:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333
The reason why I didn´t stay with my scorpio was because of communication issues.

The attraction was there but we both had a problem with communication.

Maybe you need to find you another Scorpio to see what it´s like dating... Your own sign. Don´t kill each other... Just saying.

But you went from "I want to be chased" to "damn, am I too much for these Bitches?" I can´t... I just can´t... Lol :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61:
October 6, 2019 at 20:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user DavidEvans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Eeeeek. Last woman was a Scorpio, with a Stellium, though it only got to the complicated stage. I mentioned her in my last post, just never by name, and refuse to as well.

Shit, Scorpio women often end up even worse for me in the end. Their "strength" is laughable. They are usually still in love with their first heartbreak, too weak to set themselves free. That´s what I perceive from them anyways. Highschool really ruins Scorpio women, as their first time isn´t a bond they can break it seems, even if it is toxic.

Yet evolved Scorpio energy cuts through toxic bonds. They are all so weak though. Tell them to just unfriend, and they hate you for it, even if it makes them go offline every time the person so much as logs on. Other examples too I wouldn´t doubt, this is just the most recent I remember. So many bad experiences compile, that I will probably forget about it mostly, due to overload, in a few years. Probably a few months.
October 6, 2019 at 20:02
=====
"But you went from "I want to be chased" to "damn, am I too much for these Bitches?" I can´t... I just can´t... Lol "

Both are simultaneously true brother.... Oh well. :75: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61:
October 6, 2019 at 20:06
=====
"I can´t with you... I just can´t. If the scorpio I fell for is like you I´m probably better off...
"

Shit :61:, she´d cook and catter to you if she was like me. But those that are like me are often so valuable, that they marry young. You´d be dumb to drop a girl like that. Some males probably as well, I just happen to have Chiron conjuncting a Libra Fortune, basically forever alone. :61:

A big "F off" to God/Universe/Whatever on that one. :75: :61: :83:
October 6, 2019 at 20:11
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » DavidEvans
Ha, I knew it. Makes me wonder what they think about you. Mr Scorpio.

My Juno is in Scorpio so it looks like I may marry a Scorpio. I like the darkness and the obsession. I actually want someone going through my phone and controlling, ect. But I can overwhelm a Scorpio because I also have their nature but secretly because of my pisces Mars and Venus. They don´t see it coming until they try some controlling shit and I counter with my own.

I´m just as bad or worse. But in typical Taurus fashion I want to own you. Scorpios want to know beyond a reasonable doubt that you will do whatever they say and want. A Taurus just wants you there like a statue...
October 6, 2019 at 20:14
=====
We are literally the same in a different way then brother. My Juno is Aries, the opposite side of Mars from Scorpio. I have Pisces 8th house, so likely why we are so similar on that. Especially wanting to be controlled, yet countering with our own. Untamed I say! :75:
October 6, 2019 at 20:15
(Pisces) Dainty » Iceblu333
"I actually want someone going through my phone and controlling, ect."

Oh my. That is too good to be true; must be bait.
October 6, 2019 at 20:19
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » DavidEvans
Ok...

I wouldn´t say untamable unless that is what you want to be. Controlling would be a more accurate word. But understand you can only truelly control yourself.

Like I said before. Leverage is King. Get the Billionaire job or whatever attracts the type you want and then you will be chased.

And then you will have your pick. Mr untamable
October 6, 2019 at 20:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Dainty
=====
Ever seen the Matrix?
If you have, the machines put humans in a perfect simulated world of all happiness, but the human mind is so fucked up, that it would freak the fuck out. Applies to real life too I´m afraid.

Not very "comforting" I´m afraid. But I can make anything happy with some damn good humor! :4: :75: :83:
October 6, 2019 at 20:21
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Dainty
No because, when they ask for my phone I will ask for theres and I´m the type that will literally fuck/massage someone while going through a person´s phone asking "who is this."
October 6, 2019 at 20:23
=====
Honestly you are probably right, how I am still at my job. How anything goes well between me and humans. So long as I am too valuable to let skip away, then I am keep as a general theme in my life. Jupiter in Capricorn and 6th, so I probably should go with your advice there.
Like the Bible says, everything is dust. Metaphorically speaking, everything can fade as if it was..
:37:
October 6, 2019 at 20:24
You ever ask someone a question only to get 5 questions back and then an answer when you answer those 5 questions. That´s me.
October 6, 2019 at 20:28
I have no idea what you meant with that, but it seems neat. It´s good to have mutual trust.
October 6, 2019 at 20:36
Basically going through a person´s phone while having sex and questioning them about it. Especially if they question me about my phone.

I don´t have anything to hide and if I wanted to cheat or did cheat; I would tell you that I did and why. Then it´s on you but by then my mind is made up whether I´m leaving or not.
October 6, 2019 at 20:38
Good. Is that a fetish? I´m suspicious of people that are overprotective of their phones and personal computers.
October 6, 2019 at 20:41
Not a fetish
October 6, 2019 at 20:42
still hot
October 6, 2019 at 20:48
(Gemini) Vanille
Idk you could be too much, Idk HOW you behave around them of course...

I´m cold af and scared of being too much when I finally show emotion... Reality: I end up feeling overwhelmed myself... Which can result in emotional detachment. That never lasts long (a day max) but those who´ve noticed it have told me it´s hella creepy. Doesn´t mean I will cheat as I detach in general, all I want is isolate myself.
This detachment doesn´t just happen when people are too clingy. It also happens when people are angry at me, heck any overwhelming emotion. This is why I SEEM far tougher than I am. In the past I would cry a lot in fact... It´s like a natural coping mechanism and I hate it.

I told one girl she was too much, because she was... Sagittarius sun, Cancer moon. She started hitting on me when I just became single, still heart-broken... I appreciated her friendship but she kept flirting with me and tried to lure me into sexual stuff (of course, my prude virgin ass rejected her)
I told her several times I wasn´t ready for anything as I still loved my ex... If she behaved normally and waited till I moved on... Well still not gonna happen as by that time I met HER (the Capricorn woman)

I´m scared of being too much for my crush, with my Gemini sun... So I just ask her if I am and apologize if I feel like I´m annoying (she tells me to stop saying sorry all the time... Others are "far more annoying" I have "nothing to worry about" lol okay)
October 6, 2019 at 20:54
Ok, well if you´re serious date a Taurus with a Virgo/capricorn moon and taurus or scorpio venus. Taurus/virgo/capricorn/libra mars. Might be boring but I doubt he will ever leave you
October 6, 2019 at 20:58
I like a man with self-respect, and still faithful.
October 6, 2019 at 21:01
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Vanille
Good for you, you avoided the Fuck-boy/girl that will have sex once and leave you for another person the next day.

I wish I had some one who told me about them before I was pulled into that.

People like that just want to fuck and leave and then block you and later call you clingy/crazy when you ask them what happened. even though you´ve only had sex once and you called them once just to find out how they are doing or what was that you both experienced. It wasn´t an experience for them. They simply wanted to know how good you were in bed or how you looked naked and when their curiosity was satisfied they moved on to someone else.

I HATE (sexually) easy people.
October 6, 2019 at 21:03
Yup, go with a Taurus/Capricorn with a stable Mars/Mercury/Venus.

I would never date a Scorpio again but I´m stuck on one so... That´s just me.
October 6, 2019 at 21:07
"People like that just want to fuck and leave and block you and call you clingy/crazy when you ask them what happened even tho though you´ve only had sex once and you called them once just to find out how they are doing or what was that you both experienced. It wasn´t an experience for them. They simply wanted to know how good you were in bed or how you looked naked and when their curiosity was satisfied they moved on to someone else."

It´s messed up. I feel bad because I can´t let go and I feel sick thinking I lead them onto the path of finding someone better to chase and be with. Keeps me up at night.
October 6, 2019 at 21:09
Me too, like this person learned something with me that they will use with someone else. I didn´t sign up to be a teacher so that someone else can cash in on what I put effort into...

I fully understand.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »