Are you attracted to the elements you lack?

October 4, 2019 at 09:13 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) iya
Are you attracted to the elements you lack?
Hey ya’ll! I came across several articles and discussions all related to this topic:

https://sasstrology.com/2010/08/…

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/for…

https://www.tarot.com/astrology/…

And I’ve been so eager to feed my curiosity because of the reoccurring patterns that usually come up in my relationships or love interests or whatever LOL.

I don’t have any earth on my planets and My dominant is water (38.5%), air (30.8%) and fire (30.8%) is tied. However, I have always been drawn to earth signs specifically the people with A Virgo sun (Capricorn or Taurus is debatable). I like Virgos because they’re practical, intelligent, hardworking, organized, kind, shy, helpful, opinionated and critical (I value these traits because I always like to seek improvement in myself or whatever it is in life). I have also noticed that most of my fav idols/celeb crushes are Virgos (:o….almost every one). I also get along very well with them compared to the people with water/air/fire sun. My childhood best friend was a Virgo sun. My best friend for so many years is a Capricorn(with Scorpio moon). And the friends I hangout with now are Virgo( with Capricorn ASC, Aquarius moon) and Taurus (Virgo ASC, Sagittarius moon) . I have never really had a long term friendship/relationship with a water/air (fire can be debatable) I get along with them all but I don’t feel a genuine connection with them as much as I do with earth signs. And I have always wondered what it is about my chart/astrology that makes me attracted to virgos or earth signs in general? Is it because im attracted to whatever element or sign I lack in my chart? Do opposites really attract? What else should I consider when I’m looking at these types of aspects? Is there any other significance to this? Im also open to hear other related ideas or any other personal understanding of this. Lol sorry If I sound a bit trivial, I don’t have deep understanding for this yet. Hopefully I can learn more! but thank you for reading this! Looking forward to your replies~

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 4, 2019 at 09:40
(Taurus) nutelina
Well, I lack air and I do like to talk and interact with people which have air suns but they are shallow...

The genuine connection might be your moon in Pisces but I´m not sure. I noticed I had many connections with Air moons.. moon in Gemini but it would never last for long..
October 4, 2019 at 09:48
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
No. I generally don’t get along with earth signs. Every thing earth signs stand for is in direct conflict with me.

I don’t care about materialism. They do.
I don’t care about the details. They do.
I look at the big picture. They couldn’t find it if it was in front of their face.
I don’t care about perfection. They do.
I like chaos. They do not.
I don’t like stability and routine. They do.
I don’t care about social status. They do.
I don’t care about personal appearance. They do.
I despise authority figures. Earth signs are usually an authority figure.

I could go on and on..
October 4, 2019 at 12:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I lack Pisces, my Scorpio is intercepted (energy blocked or in the void), and fire is my lowest element. I am often attracted to those with said aspects. It´s only natural I´m afraid (sounds cool :P)
So attracted to what we dont have is probably true, because two make a whole in some cases. One compliments the strengths and flaws of the other.
October 4, 2019 at 17:08
(Sagittarius) JupiterCreation
You have a lot of water placements so it´s easy for you connect with the earth energy because these 2 elements resonate well together. It´s also intersting that you mentioned the sign of virgo as your most compatible sign when u look for close relationships, in my opinion this could be because you have a interception between the axis 1/7 in the sign of pisces and virgo! :1:
your moon is also in a water sign so when u meet people with the same element as your moon or the element compatible with ( in this case earth) you feel more close to this person because the energy is the same or complementary,
"My best friend for so many years is a Capricorn(with Scorpio moon)." Scorpio moon and pisces moon are highly compatible "And the friends I hangout with now are Virgo( with Capricorn ASC, Aquarius moon) and Taurus (Virgo ASC, Sagittarius moon)" when someone have a aquarius moon it´s the same sigh that your risign sign and about Sagittarius is ruled by jupiter which is the tradicional ruler of pisces!

October 4, 2019 at 17:34
(Pisces) N_thecat
I have lack of air elements in my chart and...I don´t get along with "air people", unfortunately - :173: :177: :181: Suns - we can´t be friends. Sorry, but Geminis drive me crazy, Libras are too different, at the end only Aquarians in some way. But I like and appreciate their advantages - good communication skills, talents for speaking,discuss or writing. I am not good at it and air signs have natural talent for these things. I like earth signs, the are the most stable and hmm...Fire signs are :80: But for sure as a water sign I understand water signs easily, but it doesn"t mean that I love them :2: :3: :3:
October 4, 2019 at 18:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Your Moon in Pisces would be drawn to Virgo as opposites tend to attract each other.

You have an angular Saturn in your 4th house which rules over an earth sign mitigating your lack of earth signs in your chart.

Having your Pluto in the 10th and your Sun at the top of your chart conjunct your 10th house midheaven also gives further testimony to your affinity with earth signs since the 10th house is naturally associated with the sign of Capricorn.

Your Moon ruler of your 6th house which is the natural house of Virgo makes an exact trine to the ruling planet of your Sun sign (Jupiter) and the Sun( Leo) the ruler of your 7th house of relationships is another factor that brings Virgo into your life.

You also have a very fortunate mutual reception between your Moon and Jupiter enhancing that lucky trine even more.

Your 11th house of friendship has Sagittarius on the cusp which is ruled by your powerful exalted Jupiter in Cancer making for another fortunate association with Virgo as Cancer is the natural friend of Virgo being its 11th house sign- the house of friendship.

Virgo on your 8th house cusp which is your house of sexuality and your Mercury in Scorpio which rules your 8th house also helps to create a physical attraction to Virgo´s.
October 4, 2019 at 19:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I always go on how my crush and I are basically twins... She´s the strongest crush I ever had, Capricorn sun, Scorpio moon. My ex gf was a Pisces with a Taurus moon... I was in love with her too... Had other crushes (tho these 2 were the strongest) on air and fire signs too but always the more introverted/emo ones.

Some look for an opposite, some look for a twin. Now with friendship I can tolerate many types, just be funny and not a fake bitch, tho not everyone has a chance of reaching best friend level, or they reach it and shit gets toxic...
October 5, 2019 at 01:09
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
My mother had to kick-out several selfish :177:s before living with a humble :173: for two decades. :98:
My past-life H. P. Lovecraft had much more in air than I do; It is not lack but partial past life memories impinging on the subconscious that made me operate as if I had more air than I do. :76:
Nothing was in air when Lovecraft died, except Chiron and South node which isn´t much at all! :14:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »