Depressed and obsessed

September 30, 2019 at 15:34 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) RainAvery
Depressed and obsessed
I hope this is the right place for this. I suffer from depression and I don´t think my heart is ready for the disappointments that come from dating so I´m trying to find out if this relationship has great potential or great heartbreak, if I should be patient or move on. I met this guy about 5 weeks ago, we´ve been hanging out every weekend. We have slept together twice and while I haven´t fallen "head over heels", I´m starting to really like him and can see a potential relationship the more time we spend together. The thing is, even though I am not head over heels...I think and dream about him ALL the time and I don´t know why because I don´t feel that strongly about him but for some reason I almost feel...obsessed? I can´t read him and I don´t know if he sees relationship potential or if he has no romantic interest at all. The easiest thing of course is to ask...but I just,I can´t. :/

He does not know his birth time but hopefully someone can look at our charts and atleast give me a little insight and I guess I can decide what to do with that information.

Thank you to anyone that can help.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 30, 2019 at 16:43
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
to make it simple - blue lines are good aspects, red one is challenge ...what do you think ?
And in general avoid people who put their planets in your 12 or 8th...it will drain your energy, unless is Jupiter... maybe
September 30, 2019 at 16:53
(Cancer) RainAvery » ZynCitrus
Thank you for your response. I didn´t know that about the lines, so that is very useful information. I´ve heard that about 12th house, do you think because it´s his moon that he´s hiding his real emotions from me, as in perhaps he sees relationship potential but for whatever reason doesn´t want to say anything?
September 30, 2019 at 17:18
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Personally, when I have people in the 12th house, they´re usually quite healing to emotions, thoughts, and feelings. I suppose this probably is an individual experience.

I would probably say the Neptune and Uranus is probably why you´re having dreams. I usually have dreams about people when they´re planets land in my 12th, 4th, or 8th house.
September 30, 2019 at 17:24
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » goldenlion32
have you met someone with their saturn or pluton in your 12th?

Somehow every single topic is dark, they like to complain to me, even tho they don´t do that with everyone, like they feel I´ll listen... later I feel like wet towel - I´m heavy for myself to carry around

now I remembered 2 people with Mercury in my 12th - I find them so boring, so shallow, talking too much too quick... others see them as fun one Taurus one Aries both with mercury in Aries
October 2, 2019 at 15:57
(Scorpio) Lsinsocal
Personally, I like 8th and 12th house synastry. Anyone who tells you to avoid certain aspects or houses doesn´t really understand astrology. There are no "bad" houses. 12th house can be a spiritual connection and is hard for some to grasp so it gets a bad rep.

Your chart looks fine. I see Venus opposite Pluto which could be why you are feeling obsessed. Anyone who triggers 4th, 8th or 12th can give us this feeling. I need to know who is who to be more accurate.

Also, astrology aside, one thing I know from personal experience is men don´t waste time on women they don´t like. If he sees you every weekend or more, he´s probably at least interested physically. To find out if it goes deeper, you´ll have to give it time.
Showing any kind of obsession is likely to have the opposite outcome if you want a relationship with this person. You don´t need astrology to tell you that. We ultimately determine our own fate.
October 2, 2019 at 17:29
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ZynCitrus
Yes I married a Saturn in Cancer. My grandparents were Cancer Pluto. I was a Nurse aide and worked for the Cancer Pluto Generation.

I would say Uranus in Cancer generation was more damaging than anything since they love breaking up families.

I loved the Cancer Pluto Generation. They were very nurturing and loving towards me.

I had friends who were Saturn in Cancer as well since I´m Saturn in Taurus.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »