Woman mars square Man venus in synastry? How it works ? Whom feel more sexual attraction?

September 20, 2019 at 06:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Woman mars square Man venus in synastry? How it works ? Whom feel more sexual attraction?
What are your experiences.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 20, 2019 at 07:21
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
Back to my answer to your other topic, the same woman who’s Venus sextile my Mars and Pluto, has her Mars in a sesquiquadrate with my Venus. A sesquiquadrate is mix of square and opposition. She constantly plays with her hair around me and and frequently crosses her legs and moves one foot back and forth when she’s sitting whenever she talks to me.

There is also another woman i know who has the same Mars as me and it squares my Venus. She acts feisty around me in a playful manner. I like that.
September 20, 2019 at 07:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iroquois Pliskin
System message: Post has been written by user Rabia23, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Mars person feels more sexual attraction towards venus person?
September 20, 2019 at 07:44
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » Rabia23
With the first woman, I think she’s more attracted to me but I’m more obsessed with her.

With the second woman, I think I’m more attracted to her. I’m naturally attracted to women who are feisty and assertive. She also has Aries Venus sextile my Sun, Mercury and Venus so I tease her back because I know she likes it.
September 20, 2019 at 08:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iroquois Pliskin
=====
First woman has her venus sextile your mars so thats was y you were not attracted to her but in second experience u have your venus square her mars thats y u feel attraction

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »