Plutonian Romance

September 16, 2019 at 21:49 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Hillaricious
Plutonian Romance
So.... have had a very intense relationship with this person. From the very start it was intense and very fast-moving. There has been pain, lies, heartache but through it all there is still a very strong bond of love and caring between us. I don´t know how to describe it.... we HAVE to at least talk to each other every day. My life hasn´t been the same since I´ve met him. I obsess over him and he obsesses over me. IDK if it´s karmic....but it feels very fated. I know we have some Pluto contacts along with the moon and venus (which maybe describes our deep love and INTENSE passion) but we also have some saturn and nodal contacts, along with lilith. I´m still kinda new to all this but looking for some answers as to why I am freaking OBSESSED with this man! Like, I think of him ALL the time... I have never felt anything like this with anyone. Do you think this is a relationship worth fighting for? Or does it seem kinda doomed? I know the 5th house overlay with personal planets is good, we have SO much fun together omg! So I have attached our synastry chart and composite, with aspect tables for both. I hope I can gain some insight from a kind soul on here. Namaste!!!

ETA: Natally I am Scorpio moon conjunct Pluto
and Venus square Pluto, Scorpio MC, Venus square
Moon, and Moon conjunct Saturn, Saturn conjunct Pluto.

Natally he is Venus in Scorpio, Pluto conjunct Venus, Saturn
conjunct Venus, so a lot of Scorpio energy there.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
September 16, 2019 at 21:49
(Capricorn) Hillaricious
synastry aspects for ease of use
Login
(Log in)
September 16, 2019 at 21:50
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » Hillaricious
composite
Login
(Log in)
September 16, 2019 at 21:51
composite aspects
Login
(Log in)
September 17, 2019 at 02:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What is it that makes you to doubt this relationship? You´ve been asking about it - on and off - for almost the past year. Is there any particular difficulty that you two are currently having? Anything specific concern in the back of your mind?

If I knew why you feel sort of uncertain, it would help me to better understand the dynamic, so that I can offer you the best insights.
September 17, 2019 at 03:03
(Capricorn) Hillaricious » Davis212
There definitely is. 8 months into our "perfect" relationship I found out he had been sleeping with his ex off and on pretty much the whole time. We had signed a lease for a house and were getting ready to move. I even had my place on craigslist. He got close to my kids. I was utterly heartbroken. All my dreams died. He was sorry and cried and lost his crap. Apologized over and over.... I died in many ways... then more lies when we tried to work things out. Its complicated.
September 17, 2019 at 03:06
We have big issues and whenever I try to talk about them he gets mad and we get nowhere. In every other way we communicate wonderfully. He is almost impossible to talk to at times. Quick to anger. No issues resolved. And I feel he is way more detached than I am in many ways, though he reaches out to me a lot. I feel no real answers. We are not together anymore but talk every day. Still say I love you etc and see each other. He is working on his attachment issues with his ex of 14 years and mother of his kids. I´m dying lol. Happy and sad.
September 17, 2019 at 03:09
Wow lol!!! Dang, how did you remember me? I´m impressed!
September 17, 2019 at 03:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Hillaricious
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Dear soul,

What possible advice could I give you other than, "You need to dump him as if he were a piece of hot charcoal in your hand"?

And the other advice - even though it would not be evident to you until you do read it completely - is to get yourself a copy of this book ASAP, and while reading it, make a list of how have you not been applying its principles to your past relationships, especially to the one you had with him:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/…

Just trust me on this for the moment; you really need to read that book. You´ll understand why after you do read it. Don´t do as a friend of mine did; I gave it to her as a gift because she was having LOTS of issues with relationships, but she just left the book accumulating dust at the shelf.
September 17, 2019 at 03:24
=====
I did my little research of all your posts, :-). It helps me to "connect" with the personality of the individual, and to understand him/her better, :-).
September 17, 2019 at 03:26
Wow... what a title for a book! I may check it out. I tried many times to end it but I always go back. There is more to it than just his infidelity. Of course that sucks but I´m just not able to translate everything on here...
September 17, 2019 at 03:27
And did this "connection" give you any deep or profound insight you´d please be willing to share with me? I´m so hurt and lost but he makes me feel so alive. Its outrageous and goes against my better judgement.
September 17, 2019 at 03:36
=====
"Wow... what a title for a book! I may check it out."

Please do, :-). You´ll understand so many things.

"I tried many times to end it but I always go back. There is more to it than just his infidelity. Of course that sucks but I´m just not able to translate everything on here..."

I totally understand you. Whenever you can, watch these videos; they will explain so many things for you:

https://youtu.be/_Fpdl1sw9-8

https://youtu.be/PmHC6ug1GXM

https://youtu.be/N_cA1x0Dx8I
YouTube
YouTube
September 17, 2019 at 03:39
=====
Yes; my insights are all part of those 3 videos. Watch them all a few times.

Anything you feel like sharing with me once you watch them, please feel free to do it, :-).

Best of luck to you, :-)).
September 17, 2019 at 03:53
Haha omg I swear on my life I´ve already watched all 3! I love Jewel!!! Despite all the knowledge, it is almost impossible to break from. What about forgiveness and understanding? Should one always run? Leave? I find it hard to turn my back on love. He has come a long way and has a lot of problems. I´m trying to understand and be the one who cared enough to try...
September 17, 2019 at 04:04
=====
The question that you need to answer for yourself - and you need to be totally honest with yourself and not to me or others - is: Is it really love? Is it?

Of course I believe in forgiveness; I am a 12 house Pisces Moon, :-). But, do you know what is the best apology? CHANGED behavior.

But unless you fully apply the principles of that book, you would not know for sure whether or not he has truly changed, as you would only be looking at it all through the filter of debilitated and injured self-esteem.
September 19, 2019 at 14:22
You´re right. And no changed behavior from him so I completely called it off and am super proud of myself. It took a lot.
September 19, 2019 at 14:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Can you please stop advising this shitty book to every women with relationship problems?! It´s just going from bad to worse...
September 19, 2019 at 14:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » jerrynna
=====
Why don´t you mind your own fucking business, :3:

I really don´t care about your opinions, and I am not in the mood for a feminist bullshit, ;-)
September 19, 2019 at 14:54
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Look, I guess you mean well. But I doubt you really understand what such advise does to women.

It puts the women at the mercy of a power dynamic.
Most women go to such books when they are struggling with their relationship, they feel always one step behind. All those self-help books do is put her on the other end of her dilemma. What good will come from this? She will stay stuck and become more frustrated then ever.

It is not about becoming a feminist, you idiot.

I mean it, if you have some love left for women in general, think about the advise you are giving.
September 19, 2019 at 15:06
=====
You don´t have a fucking clue what you are talking about, you misguided feminist, men-hater. I know the likes of you.

I have a daughter who is my whole life; I respect all women (except for the crazy feminists like you) and I deeply love them. It is not about any freaking "Power dynamic" bullshit; it is about teaching them self-love and self-esteem so they don´t be suffering for a bunch of assholes as many of us men are.

As I said before, mind your fucking business. Do a fucking post about it if you are so "worry", but stop communicating with me, or I´ll just block the hell out of you.
September 19, 2019 at 15:08
=====
I have absolutely no interest in what you have to say, so stop wasting your time.
September 19, 2019 at 15:26
=====
And I am even prouder, :1: :6: :27:

I am VERY happy for you, yes!!!! :-))))

Everything starts with self-love.
September 19, 2019 at 16:02
=====
<<you misguided feminist, men-hater>>

I don´t hate men at all. I just dislike people who keep giving stupid advise to vulnerable people like they are on a mission.

How about you stop and think more deeply about what you are advising.

This bitch book is saying to practice self-love in order to get the guy, right? And what happens in real life after reading this bitch: The women feels more insecure about her actions than ever because she learnt that she can´t trust her instincts. She is going to become more dependent on such bullshit advise because again - she can´t trust herself anymore. (Of course that is what those "well-meant" coaches want, to make more money. You must be one of them, I fear.)
She will end up faking most of the time because there was no real help from the beginning. How can anyone learn self-love if the motivation is to make someone else love you? That is such a tragic contradiction, I hope you do see that. She will end up more intertwined with her love interest and more obsessed than what is healthy. She won´t get the guy. She will end up destroyed with her self-esteem on the ground looking for more advise... Like a junkie needing his drug.

All you are doing is making women feel weak.

So, please STOP!
September 19, 2019 at 16:29
=====
The ONLY one stupid here is YOU, you misguided feminist.

And it is YOU the one who needs to STOP!

You want to keep this up? I can do this all day long, as Captain America says. Oh wait; he is a man. Ok, ok, my bad; you are one of those "Captain Marvel" supporters who think you are smart, but you are just full of shit, haha. You don´t fool me even for a minute, men-hater, haha. Get a life; or rather much better; get yourself a man, haha.

I´ll give whatever fucking advise that I consider as correct, and if you don´t like it, TOUGH SHIT, haha. Delete your account and be done with it because I WILL KEEP recommending the book. Entiendes? ;-)
September 19, 2019 at 16:32
=====
Post data: What you wrote about that book is FULL of misconceptions and misinterpretations. However, I am not going to educate a close-minded feminist, ;-).
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »