I really am falling for this guy but I fear he won’t love me back?

September 15, 2019 at 08:17 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 12houser
I really am falling for this guy but I fear he won’t love me back?
By looking at our charts do you see any significant aspects? I don’t know his birthtime and Im a bit sad about that because it can change the whole synastry, since his moon plays a big part I think. In any relationship really.
I would really appreciate of anyone can tell me what they think of our synastry thank you (:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 15, 2019 at 08:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello there!

*Attention - sidereal reading*

Well... I made a composite that is not impressive at all. None of the personal planets conjuncts (no fusion - no deeper connection).

Synastry is energy that we perceive from "energy distance" and has no ability to connect us deeply. When in synastry, people just react one to another and never (fuse) interact.
You feel that attraction thanx to your awareness of his feeling (you perceive his feelings, your Sun on his Moon), next to this, your femininity react to his masculinity - you perceive him as perfect man for you as woman (Your Venus on his Mars) and at last, you mentally perceive him as optimistic an interesting (Your Mercury on his Jupiter) and all this perceptive crowd in your first house is giving you an illusion that this could be something.

You can enjoy this little crush but let it stay that way, it will pass with the first serious deeper approach. You can try, but don´t be surprised if magic disappears after the first tuch.

Sorry for being straight, I´m just reading charts, I hope I´m wrong :25:
September 15, 2019 at 09:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Because his Saturn Sun prevents it, a 90 degree angle to his and your.
September 15, 2019 at 09:15
(Pisces) 12houser » Moon_Queen
Aww that’s so unfortunate ? it’s really difficult to have both a good composite chart and synastry chart. I thought all those contacts could bring us together like venus trine pluto tightly amd also his venus parallels my ascendent.. but I suppose it seemed too good to be true. And when that happens it usually is too good to be true. Thank you for your reply (:
September 15, 2019 at 09:16
(Pisces) 12houser » kaayli
Ohh his Saturn Sun prevents it? What does that mean ?
September 15, 2019 at 09:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » 12houser
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Maybe with difficulties due to relationships, the march moon 90 degrees
September 15, 2019 at 18:10
(Gemini) Nocturnal Astrology
According to your Zodiacal Releasing:

7 October 2019

You will experience a very negative event with relationships

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022