Mental rubric cube ?

September 11, 2019 at 07:34 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) ShayT.
Mental rubric cube ?
Hi, i´ve been talking to this guy and from the beginning i was kind of confused but intrigued by the weirdness.

I like trying to figure people out, get a read on them, but just when I think I put something together, he switches it up. Which makes it fun but really irritating.

And I would like to know if some of the things I feel im picking up on can be backed up in the charts. Cause right now I feel like I have no idea what´s going on 😅

Please and thank you ✌🏽
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 11, 2019 at 09:07
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5
With Uranus in Aquarius and Jupiter in Aquarius in the 1st house and Uranus in Aquarius in the 8th house, this would naturally be a shocking relationship no doubt. It would be quite psychologically painful at times since it deals with the 8th house of Pluto and transformation on the emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, and sexual level.
Unexpected jolts in the relationship. Not to mention in opposition of Lilith in Leo which is the shadow side of the psyche.
North Node Virgo, Moon in Virgo, Lilith in Virgo, Virgo in Mercury is a lot of emotions, thoughts, feelings, and shadow side. With Rahu there it can be “Maya” illusion at times. Which can create confusion and chaos. Saturn and South Node Pisces is the cloudy mystical side chaos and confusion.
September 11, 2019 at 10:45
(Pisces) fishscales
First thing I noticed was your Mercury conjunct his Neptune.

Communication in this relationship could be imaginative, perceptive, fantasy-oriented, confusing, poetic, inspired, and deceptive all at the same time

What you´re feeling is Neptune´s veil of mystery over your mind and analytical abilities

Could be fascinating, but could get tiresome if you´re looking for more direct, stable, and predictable communication, and a firmer mental footing regarding this person

He may always keep you guessing to a certain extent...

Neptune is very chameleon-like..like looking through a kaleidoscope... With your Mercury on his Neptune, you may try to intellectually study and understand what you´re seeing, but the scene keeps changing...

Your Jupiter is also in his 12th house, expanding the overall sense of mystery... your Jupiter´s presence in his 12th could expand his unconscious, hidden motivations, and could also eventually expand your understanding of them

I´m not saying his unconscious or hidden motivations are bad, they could be anything.. People are just not often aware of them...your Jupiter in his 12th could shed some light...
September 11, 2019 at 17:03
(Aquarius) ShayT. » fishscales
Thanks and thats so interesting, I didnt expect Neptune aspects to hit like this 😅 always thought i could deal with neptune energy since its conjunct my mercury, so im ´use´ to it, but nope I was wrong.

Would you say that kind of energy or something else in his chart could make him good at reading people or manipulative?
September 11, 2019 at 17:22
(Aquarius) ShayT. » GoldenLion5
Thanks and that makes sense, to see how this energy plays out in his head 🤔
September 12, 2019 at 03:05
(Pisces) fishscales » ShayT.
"Would you say that kind of energy or something else in his chart could make him good at reading people or manipulative?"

Neptunian energy could make someone good at both.

Being able to read people well doesn´t mean you´re going to manipulate them, but a good manipulator needs to be able to read people well.

I´d have to look at the rest of his chart in depth to see if he has any manipulative tendencies. And even if there are some indications, it doesn´t mean that he´s manipulative..some people can rise above it.

Manipulation isn´t always a negative thing either. A good military general, for example, knows how to manipulate the psychology of his enemy in order to gain an advantage.

This synastry is interesting. Not only is your Mercury conjunct his Neptune, but it´s also conjunct your own Neptune, ahd the whole thing is more or less conjunct his ascendant.

That´s alot of Neptunian energy surrounding communication and his persona.

It´s not surprising you asked this question.
September 12, 2019 at 05:55
(Aquarius) ShayT. » fishscales
Right right, i get a weird urge to just want to sit there and observe him lol

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »