12. Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20):
Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio

More description and why in the article:
https://www.bustle.com/p/…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 10, 2019 at 09:51
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
As a Gemini Sun, I will say that the women who have shown the most interest in me tend to be Capricorn, Scorpio or Pisces.
September 10, 2019 at 15:10
(Aquarius) Helen.Pahlavi » Iroquois Pliskin
Hmmm, Interesting. Thanks for sharing your experience. I know one couple Gemini-Capricorn. This is only about Sun sign. But it works well in my case.
September 10, 2019 at 16:48
(Gemini) Vanille
I do seem to attract Aquarius and Sagittarius a lot yeah but no Virgos (they don´t even seem to notice me) Weird actually if you take my NN and rising in consideration...
September 10, 2019 at 20:40
(Aquarius) Helen.Pahlavi » Vanille
Thanks for sharing it. Wondering if all three signs work well for anyone.
September 10, 2019 at 23:56
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » Helen.Pahlavi
i have a lot of Saturn aspects which is why that happens. The Scorpio thing is because I have Pluto in the 7th. I never understood the Pisces thing.
September 11, 2019 at 01:22
(Gemini) SSSSireen
Virgos sure. I’m sometimes surprised by it. I don’t feel like a have as many Sag and Aqua relations. 🤔 Now Leo and Taurus Suns as well as Pisces moons. Those stick out the most to me.
September 11, 2019 at 02:34
(Aquarius) Helen.Pahlavi » SSSSireen
People around you resembling your Sun, Moon, and Ascendant signs? That is nice. :4:
September 11, 2019 at 03:21
(Scorpio) jerrynna
I just realized, I slept with every sign at least once. Not sure if I slept with a scorpio though. Hottest match for me is aries, never disappoints. Saggis are hot, loud, nice, I admire them and I always want more than they can give me. Taurus are very sensual and intense, love it. Pisces i tend to fall in love with and idealize the sex but I think in reality it´s not THAT great. Leo is fun and good and I love to tell them. Virgo is a little perv, I like it. Cappis like to prove me something, I´ll take it! I´m so mesmerised by aqua´s personality and mind, after the quicky I feel happy anyway. It´s easy, uncomplicated and fun. Just a little too light for me. Libras turn me on until they don´t anymore. It´s a small opportunity window that opens once in a while, if we get lucky - we get lucky or it´s just friendship. Geminis make me laugh so hard, sometimes I sleep with them just to give something nice back. Cancer likes to submit to me too much but I feel their heart and kindness, mercy fuck.
September 11, 2019 at 07:45
(Aquarius) Helen.Pahlavi » jerrynna
So the article is 100% right, because you´re taking it all.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »