Does this mean my Chiron is square with his Saturn

September 9, 2019 at 03:20 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Bkr
Does this mean my Chiron is square with his Saturn
If other aspects of my chart connect does it mean the relationship is doomed if your Chiron and his Saturn is square?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 9, 2019 at 10:40
(Pisces) fishscales
What´s with all the "doom" stuff around here lately?

No single aspect is going to "doom" a relationship... That´s just hysterical, uninformed astrology.

And why are you focusing on a Saturn/Chiron square of all things?

I´d be more concerned with the moon/Saturn opposition and the moon/Pluto square (although it´s a bit loose.)

Moon is the most important planet in a synastry.

Also, no one is going to take a serious stab at interpreting this synastry because there´s no chart wheel posted.

Astroseek has the tools to post clear chart wheels and aspect charts for people to look at if you have a question.

And as always, relationships are what we make them, not what the synastry says they are.

September 9, 2019 at 13:58
(Gemini) Olenna » fishscales
The doom is called Virgo season with lots emphasis this year :4: But on point of the topic this aspect is an ancestral wound that goes back too many generations. Not something to be too worried about unless its manifesting strongly in the relationship.
September 9, 2019 at 14:37
(Sagittarius) Bkr » fishscales
This is my chart wheel and you give me some advise?
Thank you!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 9, 2019 at 16:38
(Pisces) fishscales » Olenna
While I´ve got you here, Olenna...:4:

The "generational" thing is a very interesting take on that aspect

Would you say the same regarding a Saturn/Chiron conjunction in a synastry?

Same thing, only the two influences operate as one, with no "conflict“?

Don´t worry, I won´t feel "doomed" regardless of what your answer is :3:
September 9, 2019 at 17:05
(Gemini) Olenna » fishscales
That aspect will only manifest if there are strong hard aspects from inner planets to that conjunction, specially Moon or Sun, or i guess in certain houses can be stronger. I see it as the 2 people meet to specifically ´´deal´´ with this wound, to be triggered essentially. Not as bad as if it`s in composite chart, that may linger long after the meeting and getting to know each other part of the relationship.
Oh and Pisces feels the doom just as much :4: it just does not know what is about :43:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »