Does he think about me?

September 8, 2019 at 17:45 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Wallflower
Does he think about me?
I like a guy and I know he does too but he keeps a bit distant. I am not sure exactly why. He goes out of his way on some days for me and generally shows good signs of liking for me. Lately he occupies my mind so much I wonder if he thinks about me as much?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 8, 2019 at 18:08
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology
So this is a horary question? I haven´t studied horary yet (but soon will). I look forward to someone knowledgeable attempting to answer your question.
September 8, 2019 at 18:29
(Cancer) Mrav
I can try - you are presented as moon, in 6th house, person that answer this is 7th, saturn (I), I´m retrograde, which means that I can´t answer this question now. Why - you and I don´t make any aspect, but we both make aspect to Uranus in Taurus, Venus sits in 3th house - you will get help and answer suddenly from someone represented by your 3th house. A woman.
September 8, 2019 at 18:48
(Capricorn) Wallflower » Mrav
Thank you Mrav. :)
September 8, 2019 at 19:00
(Virgo) Davis212
Honestly, this is not what astrology is for. I don´t know why so many have the idea that it is.

Astrology is not - and should not be used as - a replacement for good judgment and communication.

I mean, what are we doing now; using astrology as a way of "knowing" instead of using the "old-fashioned" method of JUST directly asking the right questions to the individual we have doubts about?

If you have a partner, prospect, or whatever, and you don´t even know whether he likes you or not, then right there there is a communication issue between you two. One that is not solved with astrology. Because if there was a real connection between you two, you would not be worry about such things, as there would just be enough communication (and mutual confidence) between you two, so as to feel totally comfortable to ask ANY questions.

Never be someone´s option. Never fall into need and attachment. Just flow with the Universe, and what is meant to be, will be. And when the "Right One" arrives, I assure you that you will not be be guessing about it, :-)).
September 8, 2019 at 19:14
(Cancer) Mrav » Davis212
I agree that when it comes to love matters - every time you have to wonder, answer is no. BUT - astrology can be used in many many ways, people are sometimes closed in their own mind and don´t exactly get practical ideas, rather more just re-washing old ones, being stuck is the worst! Hearing that situation might change at some point in future can help you rewind and set focus somewhere else. Meanwhile, you get new solutions (and new problems haha)

And it can be as simple as other person has a lot on their plate right now with other life areas, but opportunity can come xx.xx
I also see that we all seek "relationship" as a salvation when other things go wrong - simply because you need support and closeness until you figure out original problem. Thinking - at least I have this!
September 8, 2019 at 19:35
(Virgo) Davis212 » Mrav
I totally get you, :-)).

However, I suggest you google "Mooji on relationships", and watch a few of his videos. He is really an eye-opener; the best one, :-)).

The problem with seeking relationships as a "salvation" is that it never ever works, and usually the end result is just pain, loss, and disappointments for both partners.

But; we all have different ways to meet the challenges/emptiness of life. And some use relationships for that, which is also valid, :-).
September 8, 2019 at 19:44
(Cancer) Mrav » Davis212
But this is why people turn to astrology, religion, spirituality - to find salvation, but what all those things do is showing the way to find it inside yourself. It´s just that absolutely everyone has to find it on it´s own, it´s not enough to hear it from others and to read about it... but reading about it and going through the process you find what you were looking for. Hope is not a bad thing, helps you sleep :D see another day, calm dawn and then continue from there ;) Without that there is no way out.
September 8, 2019 at 19:49
(Virgo) Davis212 » Mrav
Well, you have a very valid and mature point there, :-))).

I hope you find what you are looking for, and that you can have a fulfilling relationship, :-).
September 8, 2019 at 19:50
(Virgo) Davis212 » Mrav
You are a good debater; I like that, :-)
September 8, 2019 at 20:05
(Cancer) Mrav » Davis212
thank you, you too :) Good luck :cheers:
September 8, 2019 at 20:07
(Virgo) Davis212 » Mrav
Thanks! :-) :29:
September 9, 2019 at 01:32
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology » Davis212
<<Honestly, this is not what astrology is for. I don´t know why so many have the idea that it is. >>

I don´t completely agree with this statement. Who decides what astrology is for? It is a neutral-value tool. People have used it for war. People have used it for playing the stock market. Those things may or may not coincide with a given person´s value, but that is a decision for the individual. Nobody owns astrology and nobody has the right to definitively say what it is for.

<<Astrology is not - and should not be used as - a replacement for good judgment and communication. >>

I agree with that. Astrology should inform your decision. Unfortunately some people think that astrology will take care of their problems. It won´t. They want to hear good news. Sometimes there is no good news (despite New Agers tendency to twist astrology to their rosy worldview). Then what? Then it´s on to Tarot, Runes or some other divination tool that might give them the answer they want to hear.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »