Attraction??

September 8, 2019 at 16:20 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) charmingcharli
Attraction??
Hello!

There is a gentleman that I’m attracted to and wonder what the outlook should be such as being associates, friends, sexual partners, or lovers. He’s partner A and I’m partner B. I truly appreciate you taking the time to read this and give me insight.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 14, 2019 at 01:17
(Virgo) charmingcharli
Bump.
September 14, 2019 at 03:28
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology
Honestly the Sun-Moon relationship is either in square or in aversion. I don´t see this as a long terms thing. Your Moon overlooks his sun but they are not compatible in the square. Each venus casts a ray into the others sign but they are square. There may be some sexual juice here, so go on and get your groove on, but don´t expect it to be more than that.

I am interested in why you use the term associate though. The ruler of your 7th house which suggests that your long-term partner will either be involved in your career somehow or an alternate explanation is that you will make a career out of relationships, for example matchmaker or arranging weddings. It probably won´t be both and I imagine the first one (somehow meeting through work or working together) is the more likely scenario.

Good luck.
September 15, 2019 at 15:49
(Virgo) charmingcharli » Ancient_Astrology
Ancient_Astrology,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I don’t want a relationship at the moment so if this guy and I were to get physical, it will be just that. Yet, I’m not in a rush to get to that point with him.

I used associate as I was curious to know the theme of our relationship as I like to classified what the relationship would be like.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »