Are me and my partner astrologically compatible?

September 4, 2019 at 22:08 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Sianiwani
Are me and my partner astrologically compatible?
I am:
Sun in Aries, Moon in Scorpio, Asc in Scorpio.

Mercury in Aries
Venus in Aries
Mars in Virgo

He is:
Sun in Capricorn, Moon in Aquarius, Asc in Libra

Mercury in Capricorn
Venus in Scorpio
Mars in Virgo

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 5, 2019 at 05:42
(Cancer) Trevor
need to post the charts! to find out
September 5, 2019 at 22:13
(Capricorn) Eartha
Oh no baby. This is a bad match. I think why you both got attracted is the ascendants. Your ascendant is the mask you put on, the first thing people see, that love at first sight. It´s usually good for short term affairs like flings but as you go deeper, other things will begin to manifest. Like the moon. Trust me, moon incompatibility is a real thing. It´s about your emotions and home and deepest needs. You need someone with similar needs who understands you. Otherwise you´ll never truly be fulfilled.
September 5, 2019 at 22:53
(Pisces) fishscales
What Trevor said
September 6, 2019 at 21:33
(Aries) Sianiwani » fishscales
This is his
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 6, 2019 at 21:34
(Aries) Sianiwani » fishscales
This is mine?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 7, 2019 at 12:29
(Sagittarius) lucy19
Working with spiritual conflicts in love (Venus square Asc), Saturn must not disturb his ego, nor her Sun with he ego. Work on a common pursuit of success. (Jupiter-Pluto) Venus-Jupiter 120 degrees can work in love, hold on.
September 7, 2019 at 18:17
(Cancer) Trevor
It doesnt look like he will be losing interest, he is very fond of you, and the good aspects seem to outweigh the bad, but the problems lie in communication, adhering to needs, but besides this there is lots of devotion and marriage indicators, and you´ve got one of the best aspects in synastry,

so I wont say no it wont work, but looks like some give and take is in order for it to blossom,

there may be lack of trust from your side, but you wont have to worry bout that as his venus in scorpio is very loyal,

it also looks like hes the going out person, your the staying in person so you both might have make agreements on things more often than you´d like,

if your serious about this guy and want it to work it can with compromising eg. he has aquarius moon, so if he wants to do stuff but your not ok with it sometimes best to just let the man do whatever with you not going against his needs, so you need to control your aries temperament etc

the moons in clash is a worry but if the mercury square mercury plays out too, then this can lead to alot of arguments, so try and get an emotional bond going first, and then focus on that give and take in the relationship to see if it looks like its working out,

if you find you clash on too many things then forget it, and I dont advise living together until you´ve developed a deeper understanding of each other.

the number of loving aspects is way above average to not give it a trial, and you should both get along good more often than what you dont,
so my conclusion is yes hes into you, but its only worth testing the water

(need to remember the sun sextile ascendent is at 0 deg, which gives the feeling of positivity and warmth, then venus is on the dsc 0 degree showing marriage potential, moon sextile venus at 2 deg is brilliant, and I see the saturn aspects as good thing in this synastry too)

September 7, 2019 at 18:56
(Pisces) _AstroCode_
Hello

I was analyzing a composite chart.
This is some kind of fine friendship where you like to spend time together and have a joyful conversation, share ideas since you have nice aspects between outer planets.
For personal relations, there have to be stronger connections between inner planets that are lacking here. Sun30Moon indicates nice, respectable communication, but hardly anything more.

In my opinion, this is not enough for the long-term, ever-lasting love relation.
September 8, 2019 at 20:41
(Aries) Sianiwani » Trevor
Hi Trevor,

I really appreciate you taking the time to interpret our charts!

At times it does feel like we are polar opposites but we do get along very well and often feel very conflicted with us. But I guess I´m gonna give us more time..

Thanks again :)
September 8, 2019 at 20:42
(Aries) Sianiwani » _AstroCode_
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »