EX-BF SYNASTRY

September 1, 2019 at 04:38 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Gsavv
EX-BF SYNASTRY
Him and I had a very exciting time together (moon in 5th), but i definitely felt there was a lack of emotional understanding. Im airy but im also sensitive and emotional, hes airy but still feisty and quick.

i can´t help but feel our synastry lacks any type of emotional and loving aspects and placements, hence why we seem like best friends than lovers. we had heated debates rather than long talks about our feelings, i mean i did, hes not that emotionally responsive.

but anyways, any inputs, opinions, or thoughts or anything on our synastry?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 1, 2019 at 21:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user La Turca, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi, your synastry with him seemed quite passionate but also full of manipulation and obsession to me, to a consuming level. I noticed you guys have pluto conjunct mars aspect which is quite heavy. Strong pull and sexual attraction but still hard to bear and this placement cannot provide a peaceful loving relationship. Mercury square mars is another problem, it causes miscommunication and quarrelsome communication between you two. Your moon trines his venus which is a really good aspect. You should also check Chiron opposite moon, his chiron is in opposition to your moon. Is he wounding you or healing you here? Although I am not an astrologer, I would say this relationship was a heavy one with lots of passion and obsession but you should also check house overlays on your charts. Where does his moon, venus and mars sit on your chart? Good luck and I hope you get over this plutonic relationship.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »