Is he unfaithful?

August 26, 2019 at 11:27 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Maya472
Is he unfaithful?
He has moon conjunct Uranus and Neptune(moon in capricorn,11th house); Sun opposite Uranus and Sun opposite Neptune, both in 12th house.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 26, 2019 at 14:02
(Cancer) Trevor77
nope! moon in capricorn is a trustworthy placement, but the moon conjunct uranus makes it difficult to keep feeling the same way
August 26, 2019 at 14:25
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
So you´re asking if the guy you´re cheating on is faithful? Just making sure I´m reading this right
August 26, 2019 at 14:39
(Scorpio) Maya472 » Sunnyshadow
Yes you are, because we are not seeing each other since march because of his work.. :)
August 26, 2019 at 14:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Maya472
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Personally, I think you never know until you get into the relationship long-term, know how your houses activate one another, and how it manifests in the physical.

I´ve never met a masculine or feminine who has been 100% faithful. From my observations they both get in the candy store, get dragged by their emotions, thoughts, feelings, and five senses of sight, touch, taste, sound, and smell.

Better question, How much cologne does he wear to cover up his natural pheremones. And whether he likes your natural complexion without the mask of make-up and messy natural hair. The real ugly stuff.

I mean how many masculine and feminine look like a movie star 24/7 every day of their life.

I suppose I was smart at the age of 26 and became a nurse aide. You learn the young ideals of beauty and handsomeness fades in time.

I mean most of the clients, couldn´t remember their husband´s name or face, called them some odd name in the past, and I always thought at the time, what if she´s calling him her "Lovers" Name. Lmao.

Dimentia and Alzheimer´s works that way. You tell all your past life secrets.
:61:
August 26, 2019 at 17:59
(Aries) ram_goat
only
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 26, 2019 at 18:06
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Bwhahaha
August 26, 2019 at 18:09
(Cancer) Trevor77 » ram_goat
funny :61:
August 26, 2019 at 19:43
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » Trevor77
Umm what? Cap moon cheats especially if there is a financial incentive involved. People should stop assuming earth and water signs are “loyal”.

And to this question, the op should break up with her boyfriend if she has doubts about him.
August 26, 2019 at 19:57
(Aries) ram_goat » Iroquois Pliskin
And to this question, the op should break up with her boyfriend if she has doubts about him.

But then it wouldn´t be astroseek...
August 26, 2019 at 20:05
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » ram_goat
So? If one person can not trust another one, then from a logical perspective, there is no point to the relationship.
August 26, 2019 at 20:48
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Iroquois Pliskin
so your saying in general that ´taurus´ and ´scorpio´ are not loyal ?
even though its written in nearly every website and book on the subject that they Are! loyal! ?
August 26, 2019 at 21:08
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin » Trevor77
Of course I am saying that. It’s so hilarious that water and earth signs are perceived as loyal but air and fire are not. Every sign can cheat. They just have different reasons.

Water signs cheat when they are not getting their needs met emotionally. Earth signs cheat when they meet someone who seems better than who they are with (has a nicer car, better house, makes more money etc...). Air signs and fire signs cheat when they feel trapped when the other person is being needy or demanding

My father is a Scorpio and I am 100% sure he cheated on my mother. One day I walked outside to our lawn and noticed my father and another women within inches of each other. They spotted me almost instantly and stepped back a few from each other and were annoyed I was there.
August 26, 2019 at 21:17
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Iroquois Pliskin
Im sorry to hear that news, but.. to find out which sign is gonna cheat you have to look further than the sun sign and moon sign! so in theory yes! your right, but the secret lies in there full horoscope my friend and what the other planets are doing in there etc

its possible to have eg. a Leo who cheats and another Leo who wont cheat, so the question then, is finding out what the difference is astrologically,
Its in the charts :3:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »