Synastry of me and my lover

August 26, 2019 at 11:21 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Maya472
Synastry of me and my lover
What it looks like? :D we are on the same frequency.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sort posts:
August 26, 2019 at 12:50
(Pisces) fishscales
OK so the chart of your "boyfriend" and the chart of your "lover" appear to be two different charts...
August 26, 2019 at 13:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You`re so mean :21: A girl is allowed to have a boyfriend and a lover.
August 26, 2019 at 13:13
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
:61: :61: :61:
August 26, 2019 at 13:39
(Pisces) fishscales » Olenna
The grand cross guy is the boyfriend...don´t know if he´s gonna feel the same way :61:
August 26, 2019 at 13:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Olenna
Ha ha...some of us Virgo Pluto Generation are old fashioned and no how that all works out with Aries in Chiron in our charts. In my case anyway with parents Leo Pluto Aquarius polarity point. That Aquarius experiment really bad in our childhood. :61:

Even listening to Aquarius the last ten years, I still shake my head, and then ask, "Did you really need to go there to find that out." "If you just listened, I could have saved you a lot of heart ache and pain."

Although, what´s a little pain with that Virgo/Pisces axis and creating the crisis event and go through the chaos and confusion only to find out the brilliant inner psychological dynamics of trauma and drama, the cause and effect of your choices, actions, and the outcome.

Na...we Generation X whether Libra Pluto or Virgo Pluto don´t know anything at all about human natures complexities.

And then we have to say, "Oh those two charts, they´re energetically speaking two different languages."

Here just drink some wine, and maybe you´ll come out of that Neptune fog at some point in time.

:117:
August 26, 2019 at 13:52
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh god! Watch out! :61:
August 26, 2019 at 13:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
I was mostly joking. I do not encourage that behavior in any way. That being said everybody is free to do whatever they want with their lives, at their own expense. Experience is experience, good or bad.
August 26, 2019 at 14:03
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
So I´m supposed to drink MORE to come out of my Neptunian fog??

#whydontpeopletellyouthisshit

:61:
August 26, 2019 at 14:08
(Scorpio) Maya472 » fishscales
Guys I just asked because we know each other for so long, I would never be in a relationship with him, only attraction.. :D
Girls have the same rights as men! So.. My neptun/Uranus square Venus in 7th house is pretty shitty I know ?
August 26, 2019 at 14:31
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
Definitely. Ha ha..isn´t that the whole "Twin Flame" Aquarius concept. You just drink as much Neptune fog, mystical, magical, love potion number 9, and float away in the fog.

What´s wrong with us. We don´t want to keep drinking from the Neptune fountain of Taurus/Libra wine, or was is spiked punch. We always slipped some vodka into that punch bowl when the chaperones weren´t looking. And of course when you´re drunk, you don´t know who you´re having that Aquarius "Meat Market" fling with at the Laguna Beach.

Ha ha... yeah... the club in my small town actually made play boy magazine at some point in Saturn in Capricorn in the 80´s, and the Laguna Beach Night Club, you just ordered a Long Island Tea, got lost in the fog, and I never liked hanging out their much, but hey, every tourist destination has a wild spot.

Yeah, that Long Island Tea on my friends birthday ended up in my car, because it was their birth day, and I thought I´d be the nice friend and get them safely home.

I remember the "Wild Group" of my friends. Geez...good thing the fog doesn´t last your whole life. :61:
August 26, 2019 at 14:31
(Pisces) fishscales » Maya472
"Guys I just asked because we know each other for so long, I would never be in a relationship with him, only attraction.."

OK that´s not the definition of a "lover" then...

I know, it´s probably just a language barrier...nothing wrong with that, you´re English is pretty good... I certainly wouldn´t be brave enough to be on an astrology forum in a language that wasn´t my native one...

Just don´t be calling him "lover" to the grand cross guy... Regardless of language :3:
August 26, 2019 at 14:35
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Maya472
Ha ha..latest tarot reader two hours ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 26, 2019 at 14:37
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » fishscales
Thanks for clarifying. Didnt know she didnt speak English well.

Yes, definitely dont tell boyfriend about your lover :4:
August 26, 2019 at 15:00
"good thing the fog doesn´t last your whole life. :61:´

Ummm.. You´re not a Pisces :61:

Nah I got over all of that... I definitely took it to the limit though

Needed a Capricorn woman to straighten me out :4:

It wasn´t like she actively tried to straighten me out though... It just kinda happened..her ascendant conjunct my midheaven maybe? Always wondered about that aspect...
August 26, 2019 at 15:01
(Scorpio) Maya472 » Sunnyshadow
Ok so.. I think that my English is perfect because it really is. Soooo
He is my lover, we slept together. My bf is far away for so long.
August 26, 2019 at 15:06
OK so you *are* using "lover" in the traditional sense...

Damn this is getting confusing...

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 26, 2019 at 15:17
Just don´t tell grand cross guy...
August 26, 2019 at 15:19
(Scorpio) Maya472 » fishscales
He would kill all of us ?
Just kidding!
August 26, 2019 at 15:28
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » goldenlion32
Man , I just love that accent!
Must be the musician in me but how people talk is always fascinating to me.
This is the one I choose for Siri! Ha ha.

What a reading!
August 26, 2019 at 16:16
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Maya472
“Girls have the same rights as men” you wrote.

It has nothing to do with gender or rights.

It’s about being honest.

If you know your boyfriend is sleeping with other woman then by all means go for it.

Whatever the form a relationship takes honesty is key.

I have found that long distance relationships rarely work.
The whole idea of a romantic relationship is to physically be with someone much of the time.

Just my 10 cents. ( inflation you know)
August 26, 2019 at 16:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This post has become sooooo fucking disgusting, indeed!! So we - allegedly "professionals" - are now supporting (in a way, because you are fucking JOKING about someone´s pain) a damn immature CHILD with her silly games at dishonesty? Hilarious!!!
August 26, 2019 at 16:48
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
Capricorn and Virgo´s always slap you back into to reality.
August 26, 2019 at 17:07
(Pisces) fishscales » Davis212
You are free to get back on your high horse and ride out then.

I, for one, do not claim to be a "professional" anything on these boards.

I don´t neccesarily condone what she did, but I´m not gonna come flying in here on a winged horse with the flaming sword of justice in my hand either.

LeoMoon took the correct approach with his post. Humble, logical, and honest--letting the reader fill in the blanks on their own, instead of telling them how "wrong" they are.

Probably the most helpful post in this thread.

Pretty sure he doesn´t consider himself a "professional" either...
August 26, 2019 at 17:13
Imo, Capricorns do it better

They want to build something; they have a goal.

Nitpicking and fault-finding are gonna cause me to pull further away from reality than I already was to start with :61:
August 26, 2019 at 17:27
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I will say whatever the fuck I want to say, and if you don´t want to read it, then don´t. Pretty simple!!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »