Interpretation of Progressed Synastry

August 24, 2019 at 14:06 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Johns
Interpretation of Progressed Synastry
Dear all,
with reference to the progressed sinastry between two subjects A and B, on this website it is possible to compare:

(1) The birth chart of A with the secondary directions of B and vice versa;
(2) The secondary directions of A with those of B.

For what I have been able to read around, the progressive synastry is a useful tool to identify the emotional relationships that exist between two individuals at a given time. From this point of view, which information can we obtain from a comparison of type (1) and instead which from type (2)? Do they have equal weight in the evaluation of progressive synastry?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 24, 2019 at 21:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am very aware of Progressed Synastry. I could say from experience just that Pr.Sy. can actually get people together by chance. However, it could also suddenly end within few weeks or months as progressed planets stopped being in positive aspects and moved away. The same can happen otherwise when they´re separated from each other long term, and by a mere chance back together. Pr.Sy. is only supportive chart to normal synastry, because it´s the only relationship chart, which is changing over time and space. Argument for using Pr.Sy. is the same. People are changing and relationship is developing. Good Pr.Sy. will not create a couple if normal synastry doesn´t show such potential. On the other hand, if normal synastry is good and Pr.Sy. shows you´re strangers to each other, then it´s unlikely you will get together. I use only Progressed A - Progressed B on tool at astro-seek. If you have any specific example, I may tell you about it.
August 25, 2019 at 09:32
(Pisces) Johns » MarvinReal
Thank you very much indeed for your reply. Could you please suggest books or online resources related to progressive synastry?
August 25, 2019 at 12:18
In order to better understand how the progressive synastry works, I propose you a specific example. Comparing the birth charts of subjects A and B, it appears that Venus of B overlaps the seventh house of A. From the progressive synastry of the two same individuals, it appears that Venus of B is now in the eighth house of A. Does this mean that in this period B feels a strong sexual attraction towards A?
August 25, 2019 at 13:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Johns
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What you wrote is not a specific example at all. You must show full link to that synastry of both or their full birth data. I am not doing any useless guessing.
August 25, 2019 at 13:32
This is the synastry between the birth charts
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 25, 2019 at 13:33
(Pisces) Johns » Johns
And this is the progressed A and progressed B synastry (blue = male, orange = female)
Login
(Log in)
August 25, 2019 at 13:35
=====
I want to see it in my astro settings. This is very confusing.
August 25, 2019 at 14:01
Your astro settings? Sorry, I don´t understand.
August 25, 2019 at 14:17
=====
Please post the link. It´s faster and more convenient and settings can be adjusted.
August 25, 2019 at 14:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
"Normal" synastry have some great potentials, but also disappointments. https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c… I left "default" settings for orbs, but you can change to less than 4 or 3 degrees, and it means more exact and therefore more important for you both. Ascendant square Ascendant and Moon square Moon. For the rest, please read it yourself. You may be falling for her easily , alike me wit another ones, hahahaha.
August 25, 2019 at 14:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
"Progressed" synastry keeps some tones from normal synastry, but luckily for you, the progress adds you quite good chances together. https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c… The weakness of this Progressed synastry is no connection between :152:+ :152: , :151:+ :152: , :151:+ :151: , and ASC or :154: contact. All long term planets (from :156: farther out) are progressing very slowly, so Progressed charts mostly benefit only from faster planets aspects and houses overlays in synastry. I can see some potential more from her side, less from yours. Hope it helped. :1:
August 25, 2019 at 15:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Just to add some details from Pr.Sy. :152::198::163: , :152::193::199: , :160::191::152: , :156::191::153: , I bet that she seems to you to be friendly type you always dreamt of. Just 14 years age difference shall not be an issue. I have 10 now.
August 25, 2019 at 19:21
I agree with you that one of the worst aspects in the ´normal´ synastry is the square between the Moons. Nevertheless, it must be admitted that a bad aspect between the Moons is sometimes a reason for attraction. Even if negative, I don´t think that the square between ascendants could preclude a relationship, in particular first impressions might tend to be slightly unfavorable (I can confirm it from my experience).
What do youu think about her feelings about me?
October 30, 2019 at 10:58
(Taurus) nutelina » MarvinReal
So I didn´t want to start a new thread but I´m still new about reading charts, I always read the descriptions and here there are none but I see our Chirons conjunct... Is this about money?

And the big red square (line) Aries exactly 7th house to Pluto? A turning point?

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…
Login
(Log in)
October 30, 2019 at 10:59
(Taurus) nutelina » nutelina
And another view:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »