The North Node In Synastry

August 22, 2019 at 11:47 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) beyzacen
The North Node In Synastry
The North Node in synastry is amazing. If a person has a planet or asteroid on your North Node, they will bring the flavor of that planet or asteroid TO the relationship. It may not show up if it is not a committed long term relationship. However, if it is, it will show up. If it is a hard planet or asteroid, you will eat your fill of it until you want to burst.
If a persons Saturn conjuncts your North Node, they will bring restriction and discipline in to your life. You may feel like you are living with a strict father. If you can take this, so be it, but be aware that the relationship WILL bring the flavor of Saturn to it. If a persons Nessus conjuncts your North Node, that person will bring the darkest parts of the human soul to you. Do you want that?
I will list some.

The South Node conjunct the North Node—the South Node person may try to pull the North Node person to what is comfortable to him( the SN person). The North Node person may be angry because he may feel his life dreams are being thwarted.

The Ascendant conjunct the North Node–the Ascendant person will help the North Node person reach his dreams.

The IC conjunct the North Node—-the IC person will give deep emotional support to the North Node person, which will help the North Node reach his dreams.

The MC conjunct the North Node—the MC person will work in a career or have a social position that will help the North Node person find his dreams.

The Descendant conjunct the North Node—the DSC person may be a partner to the North Node person, such as a spouse. That marriage relationship will help the North Node person find his dreams.

Dejanira conj North Node—the person will be your victim.

Juno conj the North Node–the person will bring you all the best traits of a loyal wife

Vesta conj the North Node–the person will bring you devotion

Pallas conj the North Node–the person will bring you wisdom

Uranus conj the North Node–the relationship will have a lot of ups and downs in strange ways. There may be a lot of make-ups and break ups

Pluto conj the North Node— there will be all kinds of primal passion. This will define the relationship, for better or worse. Think of Liz and Dick. Your relationship will be very very passionate.

Moon conj the North Node–the person will bring you his heart. This would be wonderful. It would be a child like kind of bond.

Sun conj North Node- the person would bring confidence to you

Jupiter con the North Node- the person will bring optimism to you.

Chiron conj the North Node–the person will bring you pain

Mars onj the North Node–the person will bring you drive

Venus conj the North Node–the person will be a thing of beauty to you. Your relationship will have a sense of beauty such as the feeling of a musical.

Neptune conj the North Node—this may bring great sorrow as you may have had ideals that were not met leading to great sorrow. I have heard this could lead to bad abuse or worse. This is a theory which someone I know is studying.

Nessus conj the North Node–the person will bring you abuse

Pholus conj he North Node–the person will bring all sorts of explosive outbursts

Child conj the North Node–the person will bring his iNorth Nodeer child to you and that childlike sense will pervade the relationship. There will be a child to child kind of wonderful feeling between you.

Eros conj the North Node–the relationship will be very erotic

Lilith conj the North Node–the person will bring his raw sexuality to the relationship. Raw sexuality will be a theme of the relationship.

Medusa conj the North Node- the person will have been betrayed by woman but hate men. This theme will be brought by the person to the relationship. This theme will define the relationship, too

Sedna conj North Node–the person will bring a severe betrayal by men to the relationship. This theme will define the relationship

Sappho conj the North Node–the person will bring eroticism of a literary bent. The music “Bolero” by Ravel would be the feeling of your relationship

Apollo conj the North Node–The North Node person would adore the Apollo person. The North Node person would have a kind of awe for the Apollo person

Proserpina conj the North Node—The Proserpina Person would bring some kind of rite of passage from iNorth Nodeocence into some form of corruption to the North Node person. How this may play out. The Proserpina person may corrupt the iNorth Nodeocence of the North Node person, in some way.

Orchus conj the North Node–The Orchus person would make the relationship about a journey of overcoming. There may be issues of illness, poverty etc. The relationship may be one of overcoming, but they would do so.

Sincerely
Beyza

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 22, 2019 at 15:49
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Oh wow, never knew about this. I checked and my EX has 3 planets conjuncting my N.Node. and I can say this is very accurate
August 23, 2019 at 00:55
(Pisces) fishscales
This sounds like Ami Anne´s, aka, My Christian Psychic´s work.

I like her asteroid interpretations. Very to the point. Probably the best source for asteroid info for those unfamiliar with asteroids.

I think the Neptune one is a little one dimensional though.

I agree that Neptune conjunct NN in synastry could cause some of the things that Ami is talking about. I would also add that Neptune could also bring confusion, deception, and maybe even a substance addiction to the NN person.

At the same time, I think it could also bring spirituality, compassion, sacrifice, or a subtle artistic vision to the NN person.

It depends on the level of consciousness through which Neptune is manifesting.
August 24, 2019 at 04:06
(Scorpio) Sqwishie
"Chiron conj the North Node–the person will bring you pain"

I´ve read this before

This is interesting because my husbands and my North Nodes conjunct each other´s Chirons. We have an awesome marriage and definitely no pain. Been together 18 years so it´s not too early to tell. ?
August 26, 2019 at 10:29
(Aries) beyzacen » Sqwishie
first, your planetary harmony is important. if you have a good planet harmony. these angles may have been canceled. Especially Sun Moon Venus Mars and Jupiter,
also saturn and sun aspect.
August 26, 2019 at 10:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user macarius estelle, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Could u help me understand what Ascendant would help me accomplish my dream ?
August 26, 2019 at 10:59
(Pisces) fishscales » Sqwishie
Chiron can mean healing too...
August 26, 2019 at 11:28
(Aries) beyzacen » fishscales
sometimes yes, they may not have felt painful effects because both have this angle. Like mangal dosh in vedic.
August 26, 2019 at 17:14
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » fishscales
I never heard that before. They always make Chiron sound negative.
August 26, 2019 at 17:55
(Pisces) fishscales » Sqwishie
Chiron is the wounded healer that can heal everyone but himself

Maybe the fact that the two of you have your Chirons conjunct your moons shows that you heal eachother on an emotional level...or that the moon person heals the Chiron person´s wound through their emotions, by taking care of the other person, and by increasing their sense of security

You could also both be acting as a mirror for each other´s wounds (the moon reflects), and you can each see your own wounds more clearly through the other person. In a good relationship (which it sounds like you have) the other person could help you heal your wounds, or at least come to terms with them, by showing them to you, either directly or indirectly.
August 26, 2019 at 21:04
(Gemini) SSSSireen
Nice. My sweetheart and I have been together for nearly 20 years. His NN is in conjunction with my descendant (and my vertex). I hope I’m helping him become more awesome. :)
September 11, 2019 at 20:24
(Scorpio) Bkr
What if your Pluto is square to n node?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »