Finding the best partner

August 20, 2019 at 08:36 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Krish678
Finding the best partner
What would be the best compatibility for me? The right partner. And what kind of marriage will I have?? Would it be nice if I marry someone of my community settled abroad and how bright is my love life?? Excited to hear from all of you! This has been puzzling me for a while
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 20, 2019 at 12:34
(Cancer) Trevor77
in your chart, dunno if others agree, but im reading violent relationships (venus square mars), Divorce ( sun square moon ),
Being suited to an Artistic partner who is within your community 7th ruler in 11th house and being venus,

venus trine Uranus, an attraction for unusual people, and is a love of astrology too,
August 20, 2019 at 15:07
(Aries) beyzacen
If we just look this chart you will not marry with foreign person. you can check your vedic chart (navamsa d-9). if you are a women your mars shoud be on your 12th house, if you are a man your venus should be 12th house at your D-9 chart.
August 20, 2019 at 15:24
(Leo) Krish678 » Trevor77
Can you tell me a little more about how I can tackle these violent relationship and frictional marriage
August 20, 2019 at 16:22
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Krish678
yep learn to block, learn kung fu :61:

What I do, is ask them there bday early say on the second date and then I look for conflicting aspects which could possibly escalate, mostly with her mars and pluto to my ascendent , clashes with the moon eg mars square moon, moon square moon, pluto square asc, its patterns of aspects you need to look for, just one aspect at 3 deg orb wont cut it, but if you see 5+ and her mars is squaring your asc, then tread with caution.

you will see a handful of which aspects come with a warning sign in tina turners synastry with ike, theres prob many other synastrys too which show alot of conflict, an entire book could easily be written just on abusive relationship charts.

or just study psychology which has never been my strongpoint
August 21, 2019 at 17:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I see Medical Ability, painting, art, centering on faith.
A woman born close to your day of birth might understand you best of all!
June 18, 2021 at 02:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Krish678
System message: Post has been written by user Karakara, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Big question! Most if not all of us long for special love .

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »