I am mad about her. Could it be femme fatale?

August 19, 2019 at 11:46 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

I am mad about her. Could it be femme fatale?
She´s awesome.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 19, 2019 at 11:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
SYNASTRY
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 19, 2019 at 11:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Composite
Login
(Log in)
August 19, 2019 at 11:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Draconic synastry
Login
(Log in)
August 19, 2019 at 11:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Davison chart
Login
(Log in)
August 19, 2019 at 12:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Now to avoid confusion.. if she´s just femme fatale, then I can have troubles.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/def…

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
August 19, 2019 at 13:13
(Pisces) fishscales
You´ve got to post the aspect chart for the synastry.

Sun conjunct moon is good, as is Venus conjunct Jupiter.

North nodes conjunct South nodes:

You guys have definitely been in this situation before.

Even if you want to reject that part of it, each of you has established the qualities that the other needs to go forward with their development.

Pluto conjunct ASC:

I had this with someone in a relationship that became very compulsive and unhealthy.

She was the Pluto, and refused to let go, even though the situation was obviously hopeless.

Still, it doesn´t always have to be a negative aspect. It can indicate a magnetic, instinctive attraction, and a relationship that can change one or both of you to the core, no matter how long it lasts.

Looks like a hell of a synastry chart, even at first glance and without the aspect chart.

At the very least, I´d say there´s something that´s going to be learned in this relationship, even if those lessons aren´t comfortable.
August 19, 2019 at 13:38
(Pisces) fishscales » MarvinReal
Sorry, discount that part about the 10th house suns in my original post.

I deleted it.

Those are your individual natal house positions, not the synastry positions. Not enough coffee.
August 19, 2019 at 14:14
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Original mess-up aside, there´s still alot of 10th house influence in this relationship.

Her moon is in your 10th house, which is not the warmest of synastry placements. It could mean that one or both of you is using the other to attain some sort of goal... similar to what I said about the 10th house sun placements.

Composite sun is in the 10th house, indicating the "heart" of this relationship is in 10th house matters: career, public image and status, worldly aspirations.

Her Jupiter is also conjunct your MC, lending an expansive, positive influence to your public image, career, and worldly aspirations.

This is not necessarily bad stuff, but it doesn´t exactly speak to romance either.

There are some 6th house influences too. Your sun and moon in her 6th house. This could mean the relationship is based on one person "serving" the other to a certain extent. This could be a problem if the subordinate person begins to resent their role. The relationship may even have an employer/employee quality to it.

It could also point to a connection based on practical, every day affairs.

Do you guys work together by any chance?
August 19, 2019 at 14:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Yeah, I am afraid that she is that kind of woman like femme fatale, another broken woman who is just way too interesting to me, using a body treasures and strategies on me. But we have great times so far.

She appears to be very ambitious, practical too.

Her Venus square my Sun, but at least conjunct Juno and Neptune.

We don´t work for same employer or biz company. But it can be so in future.

That serving part could be true. I would do everything for her, same like for every other woman I fell previously. I don´t know her long enough to say how it works.

Shall it be long term love? There are some warnings I know.
August 19, 2019 at 15:12
In a synastry, I usually look for soft Saturn aspects, either to Venus, the moon, the ASC or the sun when assessing relationship longevity.

You guys don´t have any of those.

Really, any type of Saturn contact with the above planets or points can be binding in a relationship. The reason I focus on the soft aspects is because the hard ones, although binding, can sometimes be too difficult, causing even a long-lived relationship to ultimately break apart anyway.

The sun and moon placements in the earth houses could contribute some type of stability, though I don´t know if I´d neccesarily call it "longevity."
August 19, 2019 at 15:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
The score on astro-seek is great. 4x loving, 3x key, 6x passion, and 4x emo pain. Although Not the greatest. I remember I had 6x loving and 9x passion with one woman online I never met, hahahaha. This one is at least real one. I know well that very low or average synastry score can be better than this one. Besides I don´t believe in predestination and it´s okay if it will be short term. Let´s see.
August 19, 2019 at 15:59
Lol 6x passion is pretty high...I don´t even think astroseek counts BML in with the "passion" aspects, and you guys have the BML conjunction

My wife has Eros conjunct Pluto conjunct my BML

I think anyone who says those minor points and asteroid contacts are meaningless is mistaken...

They definitely add magnitude if the rest of the chart supports it.

Gotta be careful not to mistake lust for love though.
August 19, 2019 at 17:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why do you care if she is a "femme fatale?" She has the right placements for you, ;-).

Don´t you know about just enjoying the moment, and to just let go of any expectations? ;-).

I mean, she is just so hot, isn´t she? Haha. The perfect "Bitch" per that book. But you already know this, don´t you, Marvin?

What´s the big deal with a broken heart? Haven´t you heard about the "Beautiful sadness" of being in love and not being loved back? There´s a certain "beauty" in it, :-). Take it from a master at broken hearts, :-).

You a a living Plutonian individual; stop avoiding pain, and just enjoy the present moment while it last. I girl I once knew taught me that, and then she left, haha! The irony of life; don´t you love it? :-)
August 19, 2019 at 17:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
I don´t want to think about negative outcomes right now. 9: I am fully booked and hooked. I must enjoy all as much as I can before it may ends. She´s awesome. :79: I will bombard her.

Yeah, if a woman left you, with most of them, you´re glad that they did it, isn´t it? :3
August 19, 2019 at 18:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s the correct attitude; to enjoy it while it last, :-). And if it doesn´t work, one can always leave; see? Simple enough, :-).

She must be awesome for you to be asking for opinions publicly, haha!

Well - about "they" leaving - there are some pains that taste so good, haha. The beautiful sadness of a broken heart can become a great inspiration for an excellent work of art, haha! So even when one "loses" one wins, :-). The advantage of being a Plutonian.
August 21, 2019 at 01:19
"I will bombard her."

:61: :61:

I´m not exactly sure what that means, but I gotta give it to you Marvin... That´s a helluva line :61:

Sounds like something Conan the Barbarian would say... Or Ivan Drago... Not in the ring hopefully...

:61:

Classic
August 22, 2019 at 06:35
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » MarvinReal
Marvin. I am glad You have such depth of feeling.
That is special!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »