Combatibility

August 17, 2019 at 09:52 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Sailer
Combatibility
This looks like a match in heaven, no?
We are both men. We are in contact online.

Mine is the inner circle, his is the outer one.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 18, 2019 at 00:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user larylary94, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i like the way that the planets falls in each others house ( his moon in yours 1st is lovely and your mercury in his 7 is also good) but the conversation that those planets have ...i don´t think so, mercury conjunct saturn for me it´s not a good placement and mars opposite moon as well, mars opposite neptune i don´t have sure about this also the moons to me doesn´t work very well, i mean i can see the attraction but that´s all i can say
August 18, 2019 at 08:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Venus-Jupiter can give interest, love, but the aspect is over 3 orb, but can hold for Jupiter expanding, but it is also a square. Also look at the Sun-Moon aspects, and to Asc / Mc, 3-4 degrees limit. Midpoint, limit 2 degrees.
August 18, 2019 at 17:28
(Cancer) Sailer » kaayli
For gods sake!
I posted the synastry of my sisters!!
I am so sorry!
This is the right one!
Login
(Log in)
August 18, 2019 at 18:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sailer
System message: Post has been written by user zodicat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was wondering why there were female glyphs by the names... :176: :20:

Chiron conjunctions do indeed feel fated and made in heaven, for a while for the latter.

With all of those hard Neptune aspects, it would be better to meet in person sooner rather than later. Lot of potential for idealization that reality will never live up to.

Saturn tends to be the glue that will hold a relationship together, whereby a person will have a lasting sense of responsibility toward the other.

Your Saturn is, for most intents and purposes, unaspected in this synastry.
August 18, 2019 at 18:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sailer
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Okay, Venus-Jupiter-Mars gives happiness.
August 18, 2019 at 19:46
(Cancer) Sailer » zodicat
Thank you for your responses. He is hesistant to met me, he is not out yet and i would be the first men, he is dating.

I looked at our composite chart, she has lots of positive saturn aspects and saturn-pluto conjunction ascendant, which means extrem binding, no?
Anything dealbreaking there?
Login
(Log in)
August 24, 2019 at 18:40
(Cancer) Sailer » Sailer
Anyone?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »