Our synastry chart - compatibility for marriage?

August 15, 2019 at 20:13 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Maya472
Our synastry chart - compatibility for marriage?
Hi, dear people! :)
Can someone tell me what it looks like? Is it good compatibility for marriage? We are one year together.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 17, 2019 at 14:57
(Aquarius) Avalon1
You have something in common with the planetary status. And this will keep your interests in common. But if you get married(which is not recommended) you will start with enthusiasm, but will continue to destroy each other later.
In addition, your families do not approve of the other.
But you can be the best colleagues and partners.
:74: :17: :68:
August 18, 2019 at 00:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user larylary94, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
when we talk about marriage (at least for me) we talk about 2 persons become one, so in this synastry i can see what planets fall in each others natal chart, but your question was about marriage that means a life together so it´s intersting to do a davidson chart that is basically a composite chart that shows how is your energy as a couple because to me synastry is more like to see how 2 people that don´t know each other very well can interact and what part of life will be affect by the energy of these 2 people but the davidson chart to me is all about 2 people that are already together for a long time and what will be the dynamic of they life if they live together.
if i only analize this synastry i would look up to the axis of second house and eight house matters that is about your money( second house) and other peoples money (eight house) and of course about the north nodes that is our mission in this earth, i will look to the moon ( our emotional needs) and if exist any bad aspects to the planets of mars or saturn.
Final thoughts:
I really like the jupiter conjunctions that u guys have and i think that yes this is a good compatibility for marriage and i don´t see any bad aspects to mars or saturn so go for it. :1:
August 18, 2019 at 12:25
(Cancer) Trevor77
moon square moon, ´nay nay´ :8: even if everything else looks good both moons need to be good for it to be good.
August 18, 2019 at 12:31
(Scorpio) Maya472 » Trevor77
It´s very far 6 degrees not exact
August 18, 2019 at 12:35
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Maya472
it doesn´t matter, its still in aspect isn´t it, and its the most important planet in synastry,

to back this up, I just checked my parents synastry they divorced after 13 years, there chart is below, there moon square moon aspect is 7 degree, so maybe if its not exact it just means it will express after so many years
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 18, 2019 at 12:45
They probably have other worse aspects. Above all, mostly good aspects we have. As girl above said, there is no bad aspects between Saturn and mars which is the most important.
August 18, 2019 at 12:55
the most important is the :64: Moons !

a bad Saturn and Mars can be good, because it lets off steam, 2 moons in harmony allows both partners to make up and get those feelings back again, but in frictional aspect, it wouldn´t matter anyway.

plus in your chart its not mostly good aspects, you also have venus opposite Uranus and sun opposite Uranus, showing unstable relationship,

I agree with Avalon the aquarian, I wouldn´t advise marriage either

There could be problems with joint finance, Saturn in 8th house for a strange reason
August 18, 2019 at 13:39
There is no sun opp Uranus I only saw sun opp neptune
August 18, 2019 at 13:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There must also be a Venus-Jupiter connection such as the planet or midpoints. It must be kept in mind that Saturn for one is not in contact with the other´s personal interpretations. You have to look at Venus / Saturn´s midpoint that describes separations, jealousy, infidelity ... you have to look at Mars-Venus aspects and midpoints. - You have to look at Saturn´s position that describes what difficulties will be. The locations of both Asc and Mc are very important ........ and the aspects must be precise.

It is also important to see how the relationship develops and can be seen month by month. The progressive interpretations of each person form aspects of each other all the time .....
August 18, 2019 at 13:53
sun opp neptune is not a good one either
August 18, 2019 at 13:54
His Saturn is in my eight like my Venus in his eight
August 18, 2019 at 14:06
(Scorpio) Maya472 » Maya472
I have to say that he hates arguing with me and I am the one who always put a fire on something that´s not always important, he will go crazy beside me :4: he encourages me too
But.. Just one thing is strange. He is very misterious and closed so I always have thoughts that he has some secrets. He lied few times but nothing was really serious problem in our relationship.
August 18, 2019 at 14:24
I did a horary on this, and says your gonna marry him anyway :4:

I say no more on this topic
August 18, 2019 at 14:35
(Pisces) fishscales » Trevor77
:15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022