Is he my soulmate? We will getting married with him. Is that possible our marriage

August 9, 2019 at 16:55 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) beyzacen
Is he my soulmate? We will getting married with him. Is that possible our marriage
Its important because i feel different things about our souls. But i dont know what is it. I feel like i know him before. We born different countries by the way. Sometimes we can understand withour words. How can it possible?
My birth: 19april 1994 00:30am
His birth: 12july 1998 04.50am

If we will getting married with him is that good or bad?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 10, 2019 at 09:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You do not have locations to make the chart.
August 10, 2019 at 12:57
(Sagittarius) lucy19
No aspects of love. Venus-Jupiter. Venus-Pluto. Venus-Mars. The orb should be as close as possible, below 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

https://www.peacequarters.com/cosmi…
YouTube
YouTube
August 10, 2019 at 13:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 11, 2019 at 14:35
(Aries) beyzacen » Goldenlion32
İstanbul ,Turkey for mine
Vulcaneşti, moldova for him
August 11, 2019 at 17:09
(Virgo) ThePhoenix
The fact that you have doubts about it is the first "red flag" (bad indicator). You are about to get marry, and yet here you are having doubts about it; I wonder why.

My opinion - and this is just my personal opinion and absolutely nothing more - is that you and him are way too young to be rushing things up. I mean, how long have you two been together?

It is a very well known fact that men mature way slower than women do, and he is only 21 (just turned 21 only less than a month ago); that´s a little more than 4 years younger than you. And he is an Aquaruis Moon trine a Gemini Venus - a combination that can be very inclined towards freedom and independence in love. And that aspect is occurring between the hidden and subconscious 8th and 12th house (Venus in Gemini in his 12th, and Moon in Aquarius in his 8th).

What are the odds that he being so young and with that kind of placement is going to feel good settling down? My own opinion? He won´t. He got himself an extremely beautiful (spiritual, and smart) young woman; so he is going to be "hooked" to you - an exotic woman 4 years older than he is.

My advice? Why the hell rush it? Make no sense at all. Give the relationship enough time to grow and for you to know and feel 100% certain whether or not he is the right man for you. I mean, it is not as if you were a 30+ years old woman. Take it one step at a time.
August 11, 2019 at 19:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
The First House is Libra with North Node Libra as the South Intention of your relationship together. Libra in Chiron (Wounding & healing) on the body of the relationship, which means technically the south Node Aries is in the 7th house. Saturn in Aries being there, which can be kind of based on restrictions dealing with past life karma in the South Node Aries. Which is ruled by Mars.
Which means you may have been very combative before and may need to push up in the heart chakra of Taurus/Libra. Love over the solar plexus. Love is the only answer versus being harmful through speech, action, and surrendering all control over one another. Aries usually had to do with military/spiritual warriors.
Mars is in Taurus with Mercury in Taurus in the 8th house in the Davison chart. This is a whole different ideal as I stated communicating out love instead of fear. This is getting past your primal fears of Scorpio in the Moon in Scorpio in the 2nd house. This might dig into your subconscious mind. It will bring up every fear you have about life in the relationship and both of you have to learn to trust one another and not try to control the outcome or how the relationship is supposed to happen, when, why, how, or where.
Venus in Gemini and Sun in Gemini is more about educating one another in the 9th house and this is through communications. Perhaps even other Gemini’s teaching you about speaking, writing, presenting, different styles of relating and what the word “Marriage can mean in many different cultures.” Since there is no “One Way” or “Right way”, but what is acceptable and non-acceptable in your unique relationship versus what the conditioning of the world might impose on you through society, culture, religion/spiritual, politics, family, friends, and really is uniquely defined between the two of you since it is your relationship.
Gemini is also more emotionally objective and more light-hearted. It’s not really about digging down deep below the surface like the Moon in Scorpio in the 2nd house, but may balance the water element since you need to surrender the martial/pluto energy as I stated above.
Moon in Scorpio and Gemini Sun is basically the two energies of your emotions, thoughts, feelings, and ego.
Yet in the relationship the solar plexus is Scorpio/Aries and power, control, domination, submission issues. Which all of us are kind of learning to step out of this and relate from the heart core of Libra/Taurus which is Venus.
Sagittarius Pluto is the soul and polarity point is Gemini, so the 9th house of Gemini is quite prominent in understand the archetype in depth and what you’re both evolving into as educators, perhaps learning together, and sharing information. This can be kind of two ways of seeing things, two different angles, and realizing you’re two individuals separate from one another with two different points of view, and learning to accept the differences in one another without judgment, persecution, threats, intimidation, ultimatums, and allowing the other to reach their authentic genuine self, and remembering you’re always in the process of growing, maturing, and becoming your full potential.
Which really means you have to let go. It’s kind of like when you plant a flower in the ground, you don’t tell it what to do, how tall to grow, how it should look, or how the petals should unfold, or what color they should be.
It’s Libra (psychology of listening) active listening and hearing what the other person is saying. “I hear you saying?” And if you don’t understand, asking for clarification, instead of assuming, concluding, and projecting they’re the enemy. And as well understanding sometimes we have to wrong idea, thoughts, misunderstandings, and it’s talking things out in Gemini and Virgo (Throat Chakra) in a calm manner without guilt, shame, or blame. Which is what Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius teach us is to be objective, be the observer, and listen and communicate, but not take things personally, fault find, nay say, it pick, judge, condemn, and understand everyone is entitled to speak their voice even if it might not always be what one wants to hear.
Maybe perhaps life doesn’t always happen the way we’d like it too on our time frame, our way, and it’ s letting go of the ego and allowing to live from the soul where Love is more effective and key than the Mars/Pluto to get what “I” or “We” want out of the relationship.
Uranus in Aquarius is the natural place for Aquarius, so it is embracing the uniqueness, the natural rebels, natural advocates, eccentric, creativity, and innovation and allowing it to exist within the perimeters you both find acceptable and may have to make some compromises. But Uranus in Aquarius may give twists and turns at times that might be a lot about breaking out of what society says is the “norm”.
August 13, 2019 at 13:56
(Aries) beyzacen » Goldenlion32
Thank you so much for reading 🙏🏻🤗
August 13, 2019 at 13:58
(Aries) beyzacen » ThePhoenix
We are together since 4year. Thats enough for us..
August 13, 2019 at 19:01
(Virgo) ThePhoenix » beyzacen
Oh, I see; that´s a lot.

So why are you asking us if you are so sure? If "that´s enough for you two", why even bring the subject up? 4 years is MORE than enough time to be totally certain of something, IMHO. The fact that that you are asking, means something needs the be fixed.
August 14, 2019 at 21:50
(Aries) beyzacen » ThePhoenix
I would like to see Astrological ☺️

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »