August 7, 2019 at 17:42 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) MJO
Relatinship Astrology
Please guys,anyone....???!!! It would mean a lot to me.... 😐🙁

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 7, 2019 at 18:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What do you want to know? :61: You have no chart posted.
August 7, 2019 at 18:45
(Pisces) MJO » Goldenlion32
I don´t know why you cant see our chart.... it is righ there in my first post...🙁
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 7, 2019 at 21:57
(Pisces) MJO » Sqwishie
Thank you for taking a look at our chart....anything else that you can tell me..maybe a little more about our future. Are there any signs of divorce or separation. Because that is how things are going right now...
Login
(Log in)
August 7, 2019 at 22:33
(Scorpio) Sqwishie » MJO
Astrology cannot tell the future. It is more like a weatherman. Suggestive. If you post a transit chart it might be more insightful with the you and now.
August 7, 2019 at 23:15
(Pisces) MJO » Sqwishie
I´ve just sent my chart of transits to natal in my previos post...thanks
And this one is chart of my husband
Login
(Log in)
August 10, 2019 at 13:34
(Sagittarius) lucy19
When you meet there is a lot of Sol / arc and transit, Venus related to each other, but it is missing in the birth chart Venus-Jupiter-Pluto-Mars connection, then when Sol / arc and transit are over, the relationship is over too.

Mars-Saturn transit, the relationship is aborted, to 90 degrees Pluto natal, wild.
August 10, 2019 at 14:37
(Pisces) MJO » lucy19
Can you please explain that because I dont know much about astrology...is this temporary or is it over for ever....
August 10, 2019 at 15:15
(Sagittarius) lucy19 » MJO
If it is missing in the birth chart Venus-Jupiter-Pluto-Mars connection, what holds together, then, is already difficult for the relationship.

You can only see the present at the moment.

But midpoint can show something, but I can´t do that between two people, just my friend.
August 10, 2019 at 15:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
One thing I know is the relationships has some skipped steps with Nodes square nodes. This means you might have to grow, mature, and make smart choices in the relationship and all dependent on what you’ve both done in the past with other feminine and masculine and break certain emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial patterns.
Skipped steps usually indicates in previous lives you both failed to learn certain lessons togethers and perhaps taking another shot at it in this life.
Mars square Saturn
Venus Square Sun
Neptune Square Moon
Lilith Square Sun
Chiron in Aries Square Mercury in Capricorn
Chiron in Aries Square Mars in Capricorn
Cancer Ascendant Square Libra Pluto
Really is about relationship soul intentions. You can see with Aries in Chiron Square Capricorn this is about belief systems, theories, concepts, and opinions. Perhaps learning to be honest in communications, not gas lighting, and not being deceptive about relationships. Nothing is at face value, and what happens behind the scenes matters.
August 10, 2019 at 15:36
(Pisces) MJO » lucy19
Ok,thank you anyway....I apriciate that you´ve take a look at our chart..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »