First Date

August 3, 2019 at 12:42 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Castleflower
First Date
Hey guys!

I´m having my first date with this guy on the evening of august 9th. Do we have good transits on that day? Will it develop into something serious?
Thank you!

Me
April.23.1982
03:24am
Graz

He
May.10.1986
01:00 pm
Zell am See
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
August 3, 2019 at 17:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi!

I looked at the synastry, the composite, the progressed synastry, the current transits of the composite, and at your current and August 9 transits. It all looks really, really nice, in my appreciation. This could be it for you, :-). I´ll explain in more details in a little while, and will offer some recommendations.
August 3, 2019 at 18:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Synastry chart
Login
(Log in)
August 3, 2019 at 18:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Your transits for August 9.

I´ll explain everything in a while.
Login
(Log in)
August 3, 2019 at 19:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ok, here are my insights on that date of yours.

Let´s start by doing a bit of analysis of how the two charts compare independently. Keep in mind that this is not a full analysis, as I just don´t have the time for it. But it is complete enough to give you a fairly good idea about what to expect.

Your Moon is in Aries. That´s a very straightforward, direct, and no-bullshit kind of Moon. A very self-assertive and self-assured Moon, though it can also be an "I have no patience for this" kind of Moon too, haha - little impatient and short-tempered, :-). So be a little patient with your Gemini Moon guy, haha. His Gemini Moon should make him very talkative, and women just LOVE to talk, and especially to be listened to. He should be very fun to talk to and extremely flirtatious, haha (both Moon and Venus in Gemini).

He might feel a little "slippery" sometimes, haha, and it might confuse you about what it is that he really wants, or if he is really into you or not - the nature of such Moon, and especially, the nature of Gemini Venus (and in his 11th house - friends).

Your Descendant (7th house cusp/beginning in Placidus house system, which I don´t use) is in Leo - romantic, wanting to be admired and flattered, haha, and to be treated as unique and as a queen, :-). That is in "harmony" with his Leo Ascendant, which you would probably find as quite romantic, self-confident, and with a nice presence. Probably he likes to dress up well and to look nice. Usually, that combination of same Desc/Asc works really well.

You are an Aquaruis Asc - innovative, non- conventional, very friendly, but can be a little emotionally "detached" and a little hard to "read". Of course, always depending on the influence of other placements and aspects. Aquaruis are well known for their independent and free nature in love. They seek a "friend" in a partner; someone they can share with intellectually speaking, and with whom they can feel free and independent. But your Descendant (7th house romantic "attitude") is Leo, so I don´t know which one of the two "win" the battle, haha.

His Descendant is Aquarius. Again, the Asc/Desc "harmony".

So he is supposed to be very free and independent in love. The ruler of his Aqua 7th house (Uranus as the modern ruler) is in his 5th house of romance and fun. This makes it even stronger his need for non-conventional type of relationships. By "non-conventional" I mean, that perhaps he is looking for a "friend" in a partner. Someone he can really identify with at an intellectual level. Someone he can feel free and independent with.

His venus is in Gemini - the same type of "energies" that I just explained. Keep in mind that many Gemini Venus men are known as "players". They love to flirt around and to talk with many women, and his Moon is also in Gemini. But this is not always the case by a long ways. But statistically speaking, that placement DO manifest that way in many, many cases. I am not saying 100%; I am not saying 50%; and I am not even saying 20%. BUT the manifestation DOES occur, and it is not a "rare" one. Get my point?

You are both Taurus Suns; that´s good, I guess, :-). You can be "stubborn" together, haha.

So that´s it as far as independent chart comparison goes. In my next reply/post, I´ll talk about the synastry, composite, and about the transits.

You got lucky today as I don´t have anything better to do at the moment, haha. See you in a bit.
August 3, 2019 at 19:23
(Pisces) Capricae
not good, kiss goodbye to everything
August 3, 2019 at 20:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====

Ok, and now let´s go to the part you are really interested in: the date, haha.

Let´s talk a bit about that synastry. It is quite a good one, btw. It has many loving and supportive aspects, among which are:

1.Jupiter conjunct Venus - One of THE best synastry aspects to have. An "expansion" of love.

2. South Node conjunct Jupiter - an understanding and support of your past beingness and skills. Also could mean having supported each other in a past life.

3. Jupiter conjunct Pluto - "Expansion" of the Plutonian themes: Deep intimacy and connection; deep transformations; deep and very erotic connections; Oh Lord! Haha!

4. North Node (NN) conjunct Sun - a VERY nice aspect to have. The NN is our "Soul Mission" in this lifetime; our main "drive/urge". So the Sun (the other´s Ego or core personality) is helping/supporting that Soul Mission.

5. Moon conjunct North Node - another VERY great aspect to have, and one of my favorite ones. Moon is feelings/nurturing. So the Moon is here "tuned-in" to the other´s Soul Mission. This is very supportive.

6. Asc trine Venus - a good romantic connection.

7. Mercury conjunct Sun - Great communication.

8. North Node trine Jupiter - Also a great very supportive aspect to have.

9. Moon conjunct IC (cusp/beginning of the 4th house - home). A feeling of "being at home" with each other, etc.

And etc, etc.

Of course, you ALSO have a few challenging aspects like like Pluto opposite the sun (but this is not rare at all to have); Mars square Saturn and square Moon (two tense ones); and Venus square Venus (yours in Pisces and his in Gemini: emotional needs vs a bit of detachment).

But generally speaking, the ratio of good/bad is like 8/1 or 9/2, I would say. This is a very good synastry indeed. And I am VERY, VERY careful with not describing a synastry as "very good" unless I really feel that it is.

BUT - and here is when this becomes interesting - I have had myself, not just "very good synastries", but soulmate-like kind of synastries (like ALL angles conjunct each other, the Nodes conjunct or in perfect trines/sextiles, a "Magic Rectangle"; a Grant Trine of Venus, Moon, and Neptune; etc), and we could not even hold a conversation!!!! I am not kidding here; we could not even talk.

So it is NEVER a "White or Black" proposition. Absolutely nothing replaces the VERY simple fact of SHARING to be able to determine how it all would really play out.

But, theoretically speaking - and JUST is paper - it looks really good.

The composite chart also looks good. Composite Mercury, Venus, Sun, and Moon, all in Taurus, and all in the composite 1st house. Composite Jupiter in the auspicious 9th house. And composite Saturn in the 7th, a frequent indicator of marriage. But it could ALSO be an indicator of many limitations and restrictions. But judging by all other aspects and placements, I feel that it would play as in the former description.

Ok; I´ll see you in my next "installment", haha; the transits
August 3, 2019 at 20:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Capricae
=====
Stop being a troll.
August 3, 2019 at 20:21
(Pisces) Cb1ification
I´m by no means an expert in this field - but i do have some experience dealing with a taurus sun, venus gemini guy.

I bet he is a charmer :37: for sure.

Not to deter you at all but be cautious - gemini´s can be slippery/ confusing, depending on their individual age/ situation...etc
They like duality and variety - monogamy may not be his strongest point if he´s really young...

But if you guys click, mentally (gemini is all about that mental stimulation and conversation) and of course physically (taurus loves that sensuality) this could be :79:

I say go for it. It looks like you can keep him engaged and excited with your aries moon, and both having taurus suns shows a good understanding of one another.
Your means of expressing and communicating is more direct than his though, so just be patient. Sometimes with his gemini moon he may not know exactly what he wants haha

Enjoy eachother :79:
August 3, 2019 at 20:25
(Pisces) Cb1ification
Ignore the troll - and davis212 has you covered
With a beautifully in depth analysis haha

Good luck!
August 3, 2019 at 20:34
(Taurus) Castleflower » Davis212
Thank you, for the insights!
So interesting!!:)
Can´t wait to read the transits.
August 3, 2019 at 20:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ok, and now FINALLY to the "date", haha. Gee, this has been a bit long. But to hell with it, I am just in the mood today, :-). And educating others at the forum is always good.

You currently have a few good "Love Transits": Transiting Neptune conjunct Venus; transiting South Node sextile Venus; and transiting North Node trine Venus. Those 3 are long transits.

Careful with "Neptune conjunct Venus" as it can be very delusional even though a very, very romantic one. As the song goes, "All you need is love… ta, ra, ta, da, ra, all you need is love…", haha, with this transit. But you can project your OWN ideals on your romantic partner or prospect. So careful with that, and stay grounded to Earth.

You also have transiting Jupiter square Venus. Now, this "hard" (a few months long) transit does not have to be a "bad" one. Sometimes, though not always, it means the breakup of a bad relationship, or the "healing" of a very bad past one. So perhaps, you are coming from a low point in life regarding love. Perhaps you have not been too lucky in love lately, and recently had a very bad breakup? So careful to not try to make him your "healer" or "savior".

On that specific date on next 9 of August, you will have - besides those long love transits I just described - quite a few short "love transits":

Transiting Venus exactly conjunct your Descendant! What more could you ask for? Haha.

Transiting Sun conjunct Descendant.

Transiting Venus conjunct transiting Sun that day and time.

Transiting Venus sextile Saturn (could mean, "serious").

And transiting Ascendant trine Moon - Feeling very good with yourself.

PLUS, next week is a great week for many due to the very incredible aspects to Jupiter in the "Daily Transits" in the sky.

So theoretically speaking - and just in paper - it all looks like you will have a great and marvelous date, full of romanticism and fun. And it is very likely that you two will continue dating for quite a while.

Recommendations?

Lose ALL expectations

Don´t try to "impress"; just be your normal, relaxed Pisces Venus.

Careful with seeming needy or clingy; remember, he is a Gemini Venus and an Aquaruis Descendant. And he hates clinginess and neediness. Be the Aquaruis Asc that you can be; show interest, but not too much; let him "wonder" too, haha, but not too much.

Well, this is it!! Finally, haha.

Enjoy your date and have fun!!!
August 3, 2019 at 20:49
(Libra) leorising
I have ascendant in lion, north node in Aries 9th house , Saturn in Sagittarius 4th house, Jupiter in piscies, Neptune in 5th , Pluto in scorpio in 3rd like your boyfriend
August 3, 2019 at 21:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Castleflower
=====
Always my pleasure, :-) :1:
August 3, 2019 at 21:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Cb1ification
=====
Yeah, let´s ignore the troll, haha!

And thanks for the validations and feedback; most kind of you, :-) :1:
August 3, 2019 at 21:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Cb1ification
=====
Damn, you are good and insightful, haha! I just love that Plutonian mind of yours, :-).
August 3, 2019 at 23:12
(Pisces) Capricae
this is not a long term relationship, barely a hot one either.
August 3, 2019 at 23:16
=====
Oh, please, get yourself a life, haha! Or a partner, haha!
August 3, 2019 at 23:18
(Pisces) Capricae
very low flat and boring compatibility even with birth times but I have seen it “work out” with worse synastries.
August 3, 2019 at 23:21
(Pisces) Capricae
nice you have entered the list of if i ever kill myself its your name in my diary, go take a seat with my mother, haggard dummy
August 4, 2019 at 01:14
=====
Did your mother ever wash that mouth with Clorox? Haha Gee!! :-)
August 4, 2019 at 08:57
I have one more question, how are his transits on that day? And have our transit planets some connection on that day?
Thank you!
August 4, 2019 at 10:32
=====
His transits for that day will be good enough. He has got:

1. Transiting Jupiter opposite his natal Venus as a long transit. I´ll send some screenshot about this particular transit, but as a very short summary, he is open for love, but it can be a bit in "conflict" with his need for freedom. But if you go slow, he will feel "safe" enough, haha. So just take it very easy and light, :-).

2. Jupiter is now transiting his 5th house of creativity and romance. And on that specific day he will have the transiting Moon on his 5th as well, conjunct the transiting Jupiter. So his romanticism will be "expanded". Oh Lord, he doesn´t know that an Aquaruis Asc is about to get him, haha.

3. Transiting Mars conjunct his Asc. This makes him daring to take risks and the initiative.

4. Transiting Mars trine Uranus - Open to new and exciting experiences.

5. Transiting Venus trine Chiron - Good to heal past love wounds.

6. Transiting Venus sextile Venus - "All he needs is love...", Haha.

7. Transiting Sun sextile Venus - Soul (Sun) + heart (Venus) well connected.

8. Transiting Asc conjunct Uranus - Similar to #4.

9. Transiting Desc conjunct Venus - a very short one, but it is good that it is occurring at the time time (5pm) that I looked at your August 9 transits. So a date between 4 or 5pm would be good.

10. And transiting MC (his public Self) trine Venus.

So his transits for that day has more or less the same "energy pattern" as yours. All looks very good, :-).

Just relax and enjoy. But don´t be too emotionally detached as some Aquarius (Sun or Asc) can be. By all means be intellectually stimulating - as I am sure you are - but also be a bit romantic and flirtatious, haha; which I also know you are (Leo Descendant), :-).

So, good luck!!
Login
(Log in)
August 4, 2019 at 10:34
=====
And this
Login
(Log in)
August 4, 2019 at 10:35
=====
And this other
Login
(Log in)
August 4, 2019 at 18:45
Thank you so, so much for your time als effort!
I will give you feedback, after the date.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »