Cap/Aqua & Sag/Cap Cuspers

July 31, 2019 at 18:04 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Cap Aquarius
Cap/Aqua & Sag/Cap Cuspers
Will someone please help me by interpreting the synastry and composite charts below concerning myself and the guy that I met on 6/20/19. I know that I have a deep connection with him bc of a long list of things I’ve experienced even a few weeks before we met...everything feels right with him, we have mutual feeling fro each other but he is resisting forward movement with me and I keep receiving mixed energies from him (daily) when we are apart.

With all of that said, I’m hoping that, with your help, I will have enough insight to descramble all of the mixed messages that I’ve been receiving from him as well as my higher self & guides.
Thank you <3
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 1, 2019 at 20:49
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Since You gave the date of Your meeting I found You had Venus conjunct Your MC or Midheaven.

That is supposed to be one of the best transits for beginning a new relationship.

I am slow to work through the various aspects.

I think You used the generic Noon birth time for Your partner.

It is difficult to determine much without exact birth time.

If I notice anything else I will tell You.
August 1, 2019 at 23:59
(Aquarius) Cap Aquarius » Leo Moon
Thank you for your insight..I’ve been waiting for my post to be approved so that I could also provide the composite chart in the comments in hopes that more info that idk how to interpret (yet) will be illustrated and shared..

And, yes you are correct..I did have to use the generic time of birth bc I was not able to obtain that important bit of info :(

But idk where he stands now— idk if he just created an argument to prevent any likelihood of him being blindsided by betrayal again while he is away on business for the next 3 weeks (he has endured a lot of emotional trauma from others doing this to him in the past ...and he doesn’t know how to release it & I know how to help start to heal from it all (this piece of info just came to light ab 6 hrs ago the)— but as they say, it’s better to be the first to leave than to be the one left behind or whatever..idk but I’m certain I’ll hear from him upon his return ...so I hope the composite chart will be able to understand more..especially since I’m new to interpreting astrology and really want to learn everything ab it

( Btw, I’m sorry for this long reply...the hurt has started to set in)
August 2, 2019 at 00:02
(Aquarius) Cap Aquarius
Composite chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 2, 2019 at 00:53
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Cap Aquarius
Typical Aquarius! Think ,think ,think.

I know ! Find my 1st thread . ( blush face!)

Seriously though, synastry and astrology as a whole only describes the energies surrounding a person or situation or relationship.

It’s not the end all be all.

I looked at the slow planets in the synastry chart, because they move slow ,the day of birth is sufficient to determine aspects of those planets.

Meaning Uranus, Neptune, Jupiter and Pluto.

I do notice some challenging Pluto aspects.
Mainly Your Sun, Mercury and Venus square his Pluto in Scorpio.

These aspects definitely create intensity and attraction.
Pluto tends to get the upper hand so use that Aquarian detachment to analyze Your interactions.

You don’t want the short end of the stick! Firm gentle pushback only improves things in the long run.

Ahh...I had a bunch to say on those squares, but got distracted in a hopeful start of a new relationship of my own. ( cute neighbor! Ha ha)

I will say to You and anyone else synastry isn’t a true predictor.

My best relationship, 23 + years was with a woman with whom, I had a challenging synastry.
Yes it ended, but we are still great friends and I became a better person through knowing her.

The point is synastry, astrology , isn’t written in stone.

See I can go long too! :1:
August 2, 2019 at 10:57
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
The position of fast planets really depends on exact birth time.

It ‘s tough to get any accuracy without it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »