Moon conjunct Neptune composite chart

July 24, 2019 at 17:35 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Astrolover
Moon conjunct Neptune composite chart
Hello!
In the composite chart Moon in Capricorn is in EXACT conjunction with Neptune, and this conjunction is in 5 house.
What does it mean? I read, it isn´t a good aspect to have.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 24, 2019 at 17:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s very romantic illusion. Can be both sides deeply in love. This thing in 5th house probably shows emotional and transcendental bond firstly before physical bond, which is a normal order if you´re not bitch. It may not be enough if rest of the composite chart doesn´t support stability, love, family etc. By the way, kids and creating family may play a role. Either real or imagined. Just one aspect say almost nothing. Show a full chart.
July 24, 2019 at 18:02
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Hmm...well it depends on how the couple manifests it. Fortunately, this has to do with what age your are, how conscious you are of your choices. I believe everyone has hard aspects in relationships. Depends on the couple, since the dynamics are quite unique and tailored to them. There not the same for everyone.

Without the whole chart you really can´t determine what´s happening.
July 24, 2019 at 22:46
(Capricorn) Astrolover
Thanks for your help! :1:

This is composite:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 24, 2019 at 23:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Astrolover
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Rendering of charts is not so good on astro-seek. Moon and Neptune appear to be very far away of each other. Maybe better to post a table with a planets positions.
July 25, 2019 at 09:45
(Capricorn) Astrolover » MarvinReal
You´re right, it´s more comfortable :>
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 26, 2019 at 13:26
(Sagittarius) Sus » Astrolover
Maybe someone may contradict me but that´s seems to me a spiritual and carmic Bond not only for neptune/moon but also other aspects and you have venus/neptune too!
I might BE wrong but seems a wonderful composite!
July 27, 2019 at 14:51
(Capricorn) Astrolover » Sus
Oh, really?
You know, all these planets in Capricorn are conjuncting our Moons, so I think, you have a reason, heh :1:
And what about Pluto conjunct IC? I read that it isn´t good to have this conjunction...
July 27, 2019 at 19:00
(Gemini) beep
for you :79:

this is where i go to watch vids on all aspects hahaaa
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar