Why is this person rude to me?

July 12, 2019 at 23:59 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) charmingcharli
Why is this person rude to me?
Hello! I am curious to know why this person was very rude and mean spirited towards me. She always seemed like she was in competition (sun square mars) with me at work, always made me look bad in front of my supervisor (which the two of them get along well), always tried to break me down mentally by being passive aggressive, and was a liar (Mercury square mars). I had to put her in her place before it got ugly.

Sadly, I don’t know her time of birth but the first pic is her chart and the second pic is the synastry chart with my birth time. Also, I’m glad to say that despite how she treated me, I was able to learn from our relationship and know now that people like her don’t deserve a spot in my life. Thank you!

Her chart (unknown time of birth)
[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2qdagpy.png[…]

Synastry chart (unknown time of birth for her and my birth time)

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2nm0jty.jpg[…]

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 13, 2019 at 09:13
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
If you put up a better synastry, I don´t mind taking a look at it, but fortunately most of us don´t like charts like this. Make one on here, or Astrodienst with the degrees etc. :1:
July 13, 2019 at 13:18
(Virgo) charmingcharli » goldenlion32
Hello! Thank you for responding. Are you to referring to this:

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/6ylac6.png[/…]

Or this:

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/e9t3id.png[/…]

If so, I’m “partner A”.
July 13, 2019 at 14:04
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » charmingcharli
Both are good. Thank you. Just easier to read.
July 13, 2019 at 14:42
Saturn in Aquarius Square Mars in Taurus
This can be difficult because Aquarius is more ruled by Uranus and unconventional, natural advocate, natural activist, natural rebel, and natural revolution. Wanting to break free. Mars in Taurus is taking action in a more get out of my way, you’re an obstacle, and I’ll maneuver around whatever you say or do.
Midheaven in Leo Square Jupiter in Taurus
This can be a difficult aspect because here again you have Jupiter involved with the Midheaven and you’re the way one is seen on the job, and how one makes money to survive.
With Jupiter in Taurus and Jupiter in Virgo both earth signs, again two different languages and they don’t understand one another’s way of working or communicating. Taurus is about values, more contemplative, meditative, quiet, and introverted.
Virgo may be more pushy and communicate more with force because it’s ruled by Mercury and not Venus like Taurus. Jupiter expands any archetype it touches.
Midheaven in Leo is theatrical, dramatic, childlike playful, actress, star of the show, center stage, and so squaring Scorpio Pluto, this is transforming to the Midheaven, because Scorpio in the lower consciousness of Scorpionic phase one, it can be quite manipulative, jealous, strategic, mind games, and be very mean to the Midheaven in Leo. I can’t say what phase there in, but there are different stages of Scorpio in growth and evolution. Midheaven deals with how your seen at work, in the public eye.
Jupiter in Virgo (Perfectionist, wants things done a certain way with precision, careful to details, logical, analytical, practical, measurable, and focused on doing things a certain way. Negative naysaying, nit picking, nagging, and can be quite judgmental. (The way one makes money with Jupiter).
North Node Pisces (Rahu) Squares Jupiter in Virgo, so this may be someone from the past on the south node and washing away karma, since the North Node Pisces is the liberator. Pisces is water and emotion. Different languages we’re speaking here, since Pisces is more the medicine in a sense. I suppose if I use my nurse aide to explain it. With my Virgo there is always a charge nurse ahead of the nurse aide, where they are supervisors or in charge of the floor. The give out orders, you have a lot of paperwork, an than Pisces is the medication, the healing of wounds, the relaxation, pampering, and soothing.
So when you have two people like this Virgo/Pisces opposition they can clash, because Pisces doesn’t like conflict, arguments, and usually will swim away from the harshness of Virgo being judgmental.
These for starters show you have some Chiron Wounding with this person, which if you know the story of Chiron, through being wounded, you learn to heal yourself, and turn around and heal others.
Chiron in Leo opposition Sun in Aquarius is wounding the ego. They’re also fixed signs, so in this energy, Leo being fire and Aquarius Air. Leo being dramatic, theatrical, and cause drama and trauma.
Chiron in Leo opposition Mercury in Aquarius, wounding through lower communications. Which with Mercury in Aquarius from what I’ve learned from others with this placement, they really don’t care how they speak, how it comes out, and can be either negative or positive, but Uranus being involved, sometimes unexpected comments that might be wounding as well, since Uranus is also wounding. As we know Uranus brings those swift wounding moments we don’t always like to feel or deal within life, abrupt, shocking, revolting.
Sun in Virgo Square Chiron in Cancer is the ego again in the other person and wounding of emotions and feelings.
There’s almost like a theme of competition between you both with the fixed signs and kind of irritation to both sides, since you’re in different elements of the fixed cross: Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, Scorpio. A lot of feminine energy being expressed.
The Earth Trine is the workhouses, so this is Virgo, Taurus, and Capricorn. Which usually is complicated when your working, since it depends on how much of one element you have more than the others. If you look at my chart, often I’ve had issues with Virgo’s in the 2nd house and Capricorns in the 6th house, because I’m Taurus dominate. I’ve had to learn how to deal with these individuals and overcome the obstacles they place in my way, to get to where I want to go up in the 10th house of Taurus.
This might be studying psychology, communication, practicing on forums how to deal with different personality types.
July 13, 2019 at 15:21
Goldenlion32,

Thank you so much for explaining to me in great detail about this situation. You just gave me so much closure that I am finally ready to let go of the past with this individual. I’ve always felt like she was competing with me and I’ve made it clear to her that I didn’t even care about the job. The job sucked major ass and luckily, I’m in the process of getting another one.

Luckily, I’m not in her presence anymore as I’m no longer in her department but I do see her in passing around town (which it would make me cringe and get me riled up). Now, I’m just ready to move on and continue to detached from her emotionally and altogether. I’ve learned valuable lessons and I feel confident that she will either grow from the situation for the better or is stuck in her ways. Perhaps karma will be knocking on her door. In the end, I will not mistreat anyone no matter what. Instead, I will continue to be fair but selfish with whom I give my energy to (healthy boundaries).

Thank you again, love! ❤️
July 13, 2019 at 16:03
Glad to hear you´re not around her anymore. Can be quite difficult when you have someone competing like that in your experience. I can say I know karma comes around. I watched this happen last year, and found it quite fascinating it might have been a few years later, but when the transits are just right it does come back around just with another person.

A few of us watched this happen last year, and it was quite eye opening, to see how natural law works, but I know this from my experience in the past as well with my own actions and words.

Glad you can put it behind you now and move on.
July 13, 2019 at 17:20
Wow! I see where you’re coming from. I wish her nothing but the best. Are you referring to the Saturn return by chance?
July 13, 2019 at 17:59
Yes, there´s a lot of karma with these eclipses right now and retrogrades, whole lot of stuff happening with these transits.
July 13, 2019 at 19:33
Ah-ha! That makes sense. Hey, I truly appreciate you and your time. Stay blessed and continue to be a positive force to this cruel world!
July 13, 2019 at 20:13
(Libra) leorising
Sometimes happens that another person put she against you... I saw this everyday in my workplace... some persons don’t have a vision, and entering in fight without reason
July 13, 2019 at 20:58
(Virgo) charmingcharli » leorising
@leorising,that is a valid point! It’s unfortunate and I am sorry to hear that you’ve been doing this as well.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »