Seeking a new Friend, that can turn into something special

July 12, 2019 at 17:59 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user angelah, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Seeking a new Friend, that can turn into something special
I´m almost always too much for most people. I haven´t quite found a friend that can keep up with me mentally or physically. Right now my consciousness has awoken and I´m on a mission to find out all things the universe has to offer, and it´s lonely being on this journey alone. Most people don´t really care so I´m always ignored ?. I would love to find someone to have a great intellectual conversation with.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 12, 2019 at 18:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user angelah, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 12, 2019 at 18:21
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » angelah
What personality type are you? I know as an Introvert myself with Leo in the Ascendant, Taurus Midheaven, I.C Scorpio., and Descendant in Aquarius, this was the main issue, not knowing I was an Introvert living in dominate Extroverted world. If you’re an Introvert, you will have to learn to push yourself to be a part of humanity, and talk to other people, instead of always waiting for them to contact you.
In my Human Design as well I’m a responder, so my natural nature is to wait for people to be in circumstances where I respond for work and career with Medical and Mental Health. Being on Call sort of.
Fortunately, when it comes to friendships, and relationships it doesn’t always work that way.
I would find out if you Introverted or Extroverted and the Human Design, Big Five, etc. can help you discover what type of personality you have.
Scorpio/Libra in the 3rd is intercepted, so by certain Libra or Scorpio transits you might meet either one or both at the same time or different times in your journey throughout your lifetime.
Aquarius Descendant means you may have plenty of opportunity every day online or offline if you make the effort to join social groups and participate in them.
11th house Cancer/Gemini is intercepted, so this is a combination of intelligent friends and spiritual/religious friends.
Your teachers in life are in the 9th house with your parents being the first which they may have the element of Taurus, Aries, Sagittarius.
On the 11th/5th house axis, seems the transits should be bringing in some new people into your life, and perhaps some leaving. In what form and shape that is depends on your own preferences, choices, and what you feel is appropriate or inappropriate friendships or relationships in your experience.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »