What do you think about this chart?

July 11, 2019 at 17:59 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zephyrin
What do you think about this chart?
This is a synastry chart of me and my bf. Though we constantly hurt and misunderstood each other we fixed most of the problems. He is extremely jealous and kinda obsessive of me. There is also a strong attraction that makes me very nervous. We broke up several times but always came together. In the last break up event, he was drunk and called me again and again.

I wonder if any aspects in this chart may indicate obsession or a long-term relationship. I´d like to read your ideas about that chart.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 11, 2019 at 18:28
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Well you have Sagittarius Pluto vs. Sagittarius Pluto which can be obsession and chasing one another and transforming one another.
Neptune in Aquarius vs. Neptune Aquarius
Uranus in Aquarius Vs. Uranus in Aquarius
South Node Aquarius
Which all this Aquarius is probably a portion of why you break up and come back together on the south Node Aquarius, which Saturn rules Aquarius and Capricorn. (Karmic connections) on both ends of the North Node Leo and Venus in Leo.
This may have been a huge factor last year in the North Node Leo transits and eclipses in Leo/Aquarius, along with Mars in Aquarius in transit.
Sun in Taurus and Moon in Taurus are looking at one another and Saturn in Taurus may feel like the boss of the Moon.
Sun on the North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn. Which this person is in their nodal return this year, where the other one last year, so again the eclipses are playing a part and you have another karmic connection with the Nodes.
Mars near the North node Cancer as well.
North Node Square Pluto.

I think someone´s probably going to have to make a deliberate choice to stay or go and be done with it 100%, or you both will stay in the boxing ring until you´re both pounding that karma out.
July 11, 2019 at 19:42
(Leo) Zephyrin » goldenlion32
It seems both of us will stay there. ?

Moon conjunct Saturn.. I have this aspect with all of my partners and I agree with you. It brings trouble more than peace.
July 11, 2019 at 19:51
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Zephyrin
What does your composite look like?
July 11, 2019 at 20:06
Here
Login
(Log in)
July 11, 2019 at 20:07
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »