Cannot find an appropriate partner

July 11, 2019 at 07:07 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) neli1611
Cannot find an appropriate partner
Hello,
I am divorced for more than 10 years and since then I couldn´t meet an appropriate partner to form a long lasting relationship with.
Could someone look at my chart and tell me if I will have a stable relationship in the coming years?
Thank you!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 11, 2019 at 08:32
(Leo) HeavenSent
Hi... I´m sorry to hear about your heartbreak, and struggles. I have checked at your natal chart. It does contains a lot of clues regarding what you are asking about. I´m low on energy right now, so please follow up with me in a few weeks, or maybe next month if you´d like more thoughts. Sorry! But I just want to reassure you that while, yes, you face sorrow and difficulties, relationship-wise, your chart tells me that you will have a second marriage. It will almost certainly be later in life, so you will have to continue to be patient; and Saturn´s involvement signals that your second husband may be somewhat older than you.
July 11, 2019 at 08:55
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I think perhaps the last ten years has been a time where many masculine and feminine have been experiencing a lot of growth, maturation, and since Saturn in Cancer it’s been a lot about dying to the ego in relationships. Which maybe some of the issue, since in Uranus in Pisces and Pisces in Chiron Transits were probably about abandonment of relationships in the 11th house.
Uranus in Aries is intercepted in the 11th, and I have a friend who has been through a lot of the same things with Pisces in the 11th house. I would think since we’re finished with all that wounding of Pisces and healing of Pisces, that it brings you out of the fog now.
You’re just entering your Uranus in Scorpio opposition Uranus in Taurus (Mid-life Crisis or transition), so you probably will meet them in this passage of rites.
I think pretty much with your Nodal Return in Leo beginning last year, this is the normal place where as the feminine you will encounter a lot of masculine.
May be what your belief systems, theories, concepts are about relationships. I believe in my Uranus in Libra opposition Uranus in Aries, I had a lot of shifts in what I was taught, versus reality, expectations, perfectionism, what it’s supposed to look like, feel like, and had to figure out life isn’t always the way the crowd says it is, or following the trend, social media, or even parents for that matter.
You’ll probably learn the same in yours.
Uranus in Taurus on the 12th house will bring them in out of nowhere.
Not sure how that North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn is manifesting, but sometimes can block things, or sometimes bring stuff right into your life. Since this is a relationships node, or one of them, I would believe it should be when you get in Saturn in Aquarius on the South Node and the 10th, you should have someone in your life.
July 11, 2019 at 10:04
(Scorpio) neli1611 » goldenlion32
Thank you very much for the answer. I hope you are right and I will finally find someone special.
July 16, 2019 at 15:27
(Scorpio) T Scorpio
How strange, I have exactly the same situation: divorced for 10 years and no long lasting or serious relationship since than. When I looked at your date of birth I was shocked, because I was born Nov 3, 1980. I am not an astrologer and can not do any predictions, but certainly there was something in the sky in November 1980, since my close friend who’s born on November 17 same year is facing same issue.
Hope things will change to better for all of us :)
July 16, 2019 at 20:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user kaayli, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You can get something late in July to September, for Sol / arc is at Sol / Jupiter 0.00 degrees, which gives success through a man, even the transits Venus-Mc-Pluto-Moon is ahead.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »