Interesting Synastry Example

July 7, 2019 at 01:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user 4th House Stellium, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Interesting Synastry Example
Think this is a great example for synastry this is a long time married couple (still married) who live together raising their children but have no sexual/romantic relationship whatsoever and my girlfriend is best friends with the woman since childhood so knows her well and this is absolutely true. Neither has had any interest in anyone else now for years although they could so as they have agreed anyway. My girlfriend said that her friend wanted me to look at their synastry and I said wow super compatible but they don´t seem to have much in the way a strong sexual connection and then she told me their story.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 7, 2019 at 19:59
(Aquarius) Avalon1
In this case; being South Node with conjuncted two Venuses is important.
South Node conjunction reduces effects and energies of planets generally.
And being Mercury with this group in Blue Partner`s sky indicates that Lack of love is more than other one.
Jupiter opposition against this group has added to the escalation of coldness.
July 8, 2019 at 00:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
>> Uranus, Pluto, Chiron, keep them interested anyway. Saturn trine cement it.
>> Venus+Mercury+Node square Moon is extremely dissatisfying despite initial attractiveness.
>> All Venus-Jupiter aspects tend to be not good, because Jupiter person does not take it seriously.
>> Mars in partner´s 12th house. Sex is dead, and/or looked for elsewhere.
>> ASC-ASC conjunct. Venus-Venus conjunct, etc. and still bad?
>> It´s normal to have high compatibility and still nothing. Search forum for extremely high compatibility topics.
July 8, 2019 at 00:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Avalon1
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My mother has Venus conjunct North Node in natal chart and divorced after 17 years.

Synastry of my parents was actually very bad, ... but they were (astrologically) meant to be married together anyway. Good for me!! I got born.
July 8, 2019 at 06:36
(Aquarius) Avalon1 » MarvinReal
Cement effect of Trined Saturn is absolutely correct.
July 8, 2019 at 09:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Avalon1
=====
Moon trine Moon. lol.
Venus conjunct Venus.??
ASC conjunct ASC.??
ASC trine Moon.?
Mercury conjunct 4 blue planets.??

I forgot to mention that square is worse than opposition. And it depends on planets involved. Some combinations are fighting more. Some are harmless and actually useful for growth. That´s why I prefer synastries with rather no aspects at all to certain planets than the bad ones. In my case, most women either square my Moon or Sun or ASC. Aspecting well my Mars and Venus would be too good to be true so I don´t even require that. Unfortunately they are in all wrong positions so if I find that there is no square and no aspect to my point I embrace. :D
July 8, 2019 at 09:25
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I would say when a couple has to much Virgo in their synastry, it had a tendency kill the relationship. It may have earth, and ruled by Mercury, but it kind of give it a platonic feel to it.
July 8, 2019 at 18:51
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » 4th House Stellium
Uranus in Virgo V.s Uranus in Virgo
Virgo Pluto vs. Virgo Pluto
Sun in Virgo.
Mercury in Virgo

(Feminine Energy) Virgin, Celibate (Too much Virgo).

All this Virgo here drags the relationship and makes it slow like the earth.

Venus Libra Vs. Venus Libra (Masculine Energy)
The way they love, passion, et.

Mars in Leo Vs. Mars in Scorpio (Masculine Vs. Feminine).

The way they take action, bounce on the earth, play, create or co-create. There not the same element or archetype. Fire and Water.

The Sacral Chakra:

Sag/Pisces is totally missing. Which has a lot to do with sex.

This is just what I notice.
July 13, 2019 at 07:54
(Sagittarius) Sus » Avalon1
South node conjunctions reduces effects and energies? Didn´t know it but explains a lot to me!
How does it work Avalon1?
July 13, 2019 at 08:01
(Sagittarius) Sus » goldenlion32
???? Sag/Piscis has to do with sex? OMG! Studying synastry chart about a year and didn´t know that!
Maybe that´s why sun piscis have a tremendous effect on me?
July 13, 2019 at 09:08
(Sagittarius) Sus
Composite would help too.
And yet...there´s this GrandTrine and Yod ?
July 13, 2019 at 09:15
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Sus
Ha ha...yes Pisces and Sagittarius are the Sacral Chakra. Ruled by Jupiter, so yes part of the equation, but I think it has to do with Venus, Mars, Neptune, and Jupiter.
July 13, 2019 at 09:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
=====
It´s interesting theory for me too.

I had my Moon,Saturn,Mercury,Pluto conjunct hers South Node, and I felt it very strongly, like a wife from past life.

But I didn´t tested it in like this couple in question, who are probably about 30 years together, so I can´t compare and say the same.

My view is that even if it is reduced strength from S.N. it is still very strong.

Maybe North Node conjunct to something important could suggests something.
July 13, 2019 at 10:20
(Sagittarius) Sus » MarvinReal
My Mars conjunct this guy I´m deeply in love and my Sun conjunct his NN...
July 13, 2019 at 11:41
(Aquarius) Avalon1 » Sus
Yes..., Nature of South Nod is cold and conjunction with it causes slowing down and leaving behind of the energies that planets are diktate in the sky. North Node works the opposite; warm and accelerator.
This will be less effective if it conjunctes with several planets in one place.

This effect does not exist in Nod aspects.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »