Me and my princess :)

June 25, 2019 at 13:15 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Me and my princess :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 25, 2019 at 13:34
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Is this your child?
June 25, 2019 at 13:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yeah ! map of me and my daughter :79: :6:
June 25, 2019 at 14:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user amin, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
She born in year of dog, a holy sign which is lover of Tiger, your Chinese sign. Dog is companion of Tiger and learns lessons from it. On other hand, she born in Sagittarius which is exactly on front of Gemini.
June 25, 2019 at 14:09
(Libra) leorising
her south node falls in your 5th house, she was your children in past life?
June 25, 2019 at 14:27
(Gemini) stigmí
I have child also autumn 2006 :12:

First thing i noticed was your jupiter on her north node : ) i think that its very nice symbol, mean fortune or potential of grow. Even when she has sun in conj with jupiter everything in first house.
Second thing i noticed was your saturn on her stelium in saggitarius. With this combination it seems like that you could or should direct her energy very strictly. Maybe you are her best teacher x)
Third...your planets in her 8th house maybe mean deep connection between you and her..

In other side much planets in your 6th house, its has maybe big influence to your everyday life...pluto in your 7th house big influence to your partner life...her luna in your 8th house deep understanding....

Sooo...thats my opinion?
June 25, 2019 at 15:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
Yes, I have a daughter and a son.
June 25, 2019 at 15:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » stigmí
=====
Thank you for your reply Dear :17: :34: I was very young when my daughter was born. Me and my daughter grew up together :12: Every parent and child of a family is great for them. My daughter is gorgeous to me, she is a very intelligent and sensitive girl. A compassionate child who loves to share :79: I know my daughter trusts my ideas, and I trust and trust my daughter very much. He is my best friend :79: we had a hard time with him and we had to live apart for a while and maybe the pluto effect might be
June 25, 2019 at 15:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amin
=====
She is my world :79:
June 25, 2019 at 15:49
=====
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c… My son and I :79:
June 25, 2019 at 17:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Omgg I thought you were early 20s, I´m kinda shocked XD (not that young women can´t be moms)

Gemini is truly a fountain of youth ~
June 25, 2019 at 17:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Vanille
=====
Thank you very much dear :6: :1: We grew up together :1: :75:
June 26, 2019 at 07:15
(Gemini) stigmí » Snm Str
Its very interesting that both children has moon in capricorn. They already went through those pluto transits and thats maybe reflection of your hard times. Moon in capricorn gives them strength in all crisis : ) and it is keep in care with your neptun there. You have also in capricorn mars - maybe they remind you your masculine part of character.
Your children have also almost exact reverse axis asc/desc. And you have with both connection to their nodes. With your son - his nodes copy your position mars venus (mars is on north node). Is he connected with you some way with something similar these days with that pluto transit?
Also lilith chiron theme is very significant by your family.
If we believe in past lives - those signatures could say, that you already were family in past lives or that you have really some karmic connection to deal in this life -- thats my feeling of it. It is interesting and rare : ) i think you feel it :68:
June 26, 2019 at 09:14
=====
For a long time I became the mother and father of my children. But after a series of difficulties, we´ve abandoned the roads, but that doesn´t mean I´m going to get away from them. However, my son has a special " cri du chat" The disease is very little that doctors and parents aware of this disease in Turkey. The truth is, no pain of love hurts as much as our "kids." 2011 was the year in which the three of us began to change completely in our lives, and I think that this effect continues. :68:
June 26, 2019 at 12:00
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » Snm Str
How heart warming :1:
Got me wondering about a synastry with me and my daughter, so thank you :) :80:
June 26, 2019 at 13:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » SpaceChild
=====
:1: :6: :6: :83: :27: :78: :34: :17:
June 26, 2019 at 13:31
(Gemini) stigmí » Snm Str
So sorry for your son :68: :68: :68: big hug for him and you :62: I know it very well and you are very true that "no pain of love hurts as much as our "kids." :79:
I have not acces to key/solve this, but i am sure that pluto effect has great role in it and answer that bring you peace is still near in the air. You are so strong :62:
June 26, 2019 at 13:32
(Taurus) nutelina » Snm Str
I´m so sorry... :24:
June 26, 2019 at 13:39
=====
Thank you dear,I always appreciate your spiritual support. :68: :79: strictly keeping in the air :62: :4:
June 26, 2019 at 13:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
thank you so much nutelina :1:
June 26, 2019 at 13:46
My brother has MS and I´m so glad the internet has so many amazing resources and I happen to stumble upon a doctor who has helped herself so much with her MS and just a diet that she wrote a book about it. My brother is doing fine and I´m sure my astro screams that I can do that... It´s just something I never excpected and really wanted, because my Aries Sun just want to sport and have fun.. :4: And I´m a dreamer of course.. But so glad that even our family shows in our synastry. I´m aware of it and I´m blessed that now I even know why when I can feel it everytime between my family.
June 26, 2019 at 14:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
I wish your brother plenty of healing
June 26, 2019 at 15:44
:6: Thank you for kindness.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini