Marriage Pressure. WHY?

June 19, 2019 at 00:46 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Lala83
Marriage Pressure. WHY?
My Fiance is pressuring me to get married...like really soon. I already said yes, we got engaged on Feb 17th 2019 at 630 pm lol. Is there a reason for his rushing this? Is his Bio clock ticking or something? I want to get married too..but I want more time...anyone see anything. I attached his transit chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 19, 2019 at 01:29
(Capricorn) zeecappy
maybe his venus in sagittarius? sag are known to leap before they look. when they catch a new feeling they feel it magnanimously and to the extent. hes a scorpio a very intense sign and ive known other scorpios that when they decide they want to marry someone they will try to close in quickly. it looks as if his moon is in aries and thats adds to his mars passion which scorpio is also ruled by. im not super experienced with reading charts yet but i hope its helpful lol i dont think im skilled enough to tell how his aspects are playing out with eachother.
June 19, 2019 at 01:45
(Aries) Lala83 » zeecappy
Thankyou so much! I´m not experienced either..but what you wrote makes perfect sense. He is a intense person..and that Aries moon makes him impatient I believe...ughh I don´t like his moon lol.
June 19, 2019 at 01:49
(Capricorn) zeecappy » Lala83
well the good news about his moon is its matches your sun! thats why you probably vibe with him.
June 19, 2019 at 02:24
(Pisces) fishscales
Sounds like a power/control thing more than anything to me.

He has quite a few Scorpio placements.

Also moon in Aries, which could make him a bit impatient in general.

Is pressuring, or rushing you into doing things a pattern in your relationship?

If so, I´d look at the Pluto, and maybe Saturn, contacts between your charts.

If not, then there´s a good possibility that transits could contain your answer.
June 19, 2019 at 08:35
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Since the Fire in intercepted in the relationship houses this is why he’s in a hurry to get married. Relationships are 3rd, 7th, and 11th house. (Kama Houses). His wish and desire is to get married.
Not to mention it’s North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn transit with Moon, Saturn, and Pluto, and Mercury, Mars , and North Node Cancer, which are the marriage archetypes and family. Doesn’t necessarily mean he’s be controlling, he just has this urge from the transits it’s time to get married. Saturn in Capricorn is the father of time. He’s Mars in Capricorn (Boyfriend), and he’s shifting gears into Jupiter in Capricorn (husband).
Moon in Aries is his emotions, thoughts, feelings and of course Aries does everything fast, because their leaders, about action, and want to get things done.
June 19, 2019 at 10:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, I would say the opposite. What you perceive as rushing I would consider slowness. I never understood those customs on engagement and wedding, all those formalitites, paperwork, waiting times and other nonsense. Just got married otherwise you change your mind for some pointless reason. Act first, think later. It´s a punisment to marry a wrong person, but mostly lesser loss than broke up again.

Yes, there are long-term transits which forcing him to act that way And complete pre-marriage stuff.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »