Moons and partners and friends

June 16, 2019 at 17:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Moons and partners and friends
I was wondering how moons of partners interact, I can definitely say I feel quite good with people with Moons in water.. Scorpio can be explosive sometimes, Moon in Cancer I´m a saviour off I felt sometimes but I was wondering, Moons in Fire signs.. like Aries I always felt they were impatient and aggressive.. but when the sun sign was in earth like Virgo, moon in Aries, I felt really good with them..

These fast moving planets which are also close to us are amazing in how obvious their influence is but sometimes the combinations are very strange, like Leo sun, Asc. Scorpio you´d say fine but it completely changed Mrs Leo :4: Very interesting. My long last friend Scorpio sun but Aries moon.. I´m so glad we are not together.. which seemed ideal in the past in the long run, her Moon would drive me crazy.. It´s like a sibling, you being the Sun and her moon batteling against her perspective of my ´authority´ perhaps?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
June 17, 2019 at 18:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If you`re looking at romantic partnerships and friendships the Moon compatibility is important because it`s your comfort level and intimacy with the other person. When i say intimacy i don`t mean sex. Personally i don`t really get along with Gemini Moons. I find this ironic and funny, but can`t seem to get on the same page with a Gemini Moon at an intimate level. Had 2 boyfriends with this Moon, nope, not a chance. Friendships are ok with Gemini Moon. My mom has an Aries Moon, she`s Virgo, not too bad but she is very impatient, thinks she`s always right, impulsive then regrets it. Me and Cancer Moon get along very smoothly. I would probably get along great with other Taurus Moons.
June 18, 2019 at 00:01
(Taurus) nutelina » 100%
What a story! That’s so funny. I can imagine it vividly. Oh yes.

Driving like you want to kill yourself: check.

Yeah Taurus moon wants to plan and keep into it. It’s like business oriented but it makes good friends to keep everything tidy. Also the relationship. But sometimes it’s hard because you feel like working with kids.
June 18, 2019 at 00:07
(Taurus) nutelina » 100%
Ha! My brother has also problems with victims also Saggy and the rest. You Saggies have such a kind heart haha. You almost seem docile. Until they get hot ?? Then it’s like let’s call the fireman.
June 18, 2019 at 00:08
(Scorpio) Antonio21
Does someone has expirience with Pisces moons?They describe them like sensitive but aires moon is more sensitive.Like a pisces moon i don´t identify so much with other pisces moons.But i noticed them they are very thought people but they can turn so cold.Also i met poeple with this moon that are very smart and have very high IQ.
June 18, 2019 at 00:08
(Taurus) nutelina » Antonio21
Yeah that’s so right! Very juvenile. So funny!
June 18, 2019 at 00:17
(Taurus) nutelina » N_thecat
Interesting, I think you are susceptible to her water influences. It’s like our weak point. You want to be maybe a help to others and that’s what cancers know and they can exploit people by caring for them. It’s sounds really weird but they make themselves important by offering themselves and their services.
June 18, 2019 at 00:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
+++I was wondering how moons of partners interact+++

You will quickly find out if you get in crisis. Best moon moon non-verbal understanding with a person is moon in same element. 2nd best is supporting element- water for earth moon. Non-compatible elements are heavy to stand longlasting and always causes misunderstandings and stress.

A good moon moon understanding can compensate a lot of other hard aspects.
Moon in natural zodiac is 4th house, mother/home/ being feeded, at home feeling, feeling welcomed.
June 18, 2019 at 00:41
(Taurus) nutelina » Dexter
Nice summary, thank you. I don´t feel very happy with Virgo earth, so critical and non elegant. Plump..
June 18, 2019 at 10:14
(Pisces) fishscales
My wife´s moon is in Scorpio, and I feel comfortable and can relate to her emotional states, as well as everyday habits. Her moon is also trine my sun though. She can be a bit brooding sometimes, but so can I, with moon trine Saturn and Pluto.

My son´s Pisces moon is conjunct my sun, and it seems like we can read each other´s mood like a book, and are on the sane wavelength in many ways.

I had a friend with a Libra moon, and he drove me kind of nuts. Always needed to be around someone. Did not understand my need for solitude, and had no desire for solitude himself.
June 18, 2019 at 11:13
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
Nice how it all works out... I did meet many women who have moon or mars in air sign or had their sun in air sign. I found that to be odd.. It seems even the people with moon or mars in Gemini or something similar like to talk a lot or are aggressive in their way of asserting their own ideas in a conversation..
June 18, 2019 at 13:49
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » nutelina
What?
June 18, 2019 at 13:57
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » nutelina
Depends on his Mars and Mercury also.If he has mars in fire signs will have more mars characteristics for example someone with mars in leo or mercury in virgo or gemini with pisces moon,his mars will be more rocking or his mercury will give him more practical,outspoken traits rather that his moon.
June 18, 2019 at 14:01
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » Antonio21
Or someone with moon square,trine,conj mars will have more combative,agressive characteristics.I know a person with Moon conj Pluto and he is like devil.Very cold,ruthless and evil.
June 18, 2019 at 16:23
(Aries) ram_goat » nutelina
It seems even the people with moon or mars in Gemini or something similar like to talk a lot or are aggressive in their way of asserting their own ideas in a conversation..

mars in gemini here..

also pluto opp merc.

adds more fuel to that fire
June 18, 2019 at 16:30
(Capricorn) zeecappy
i dated a man for 8 years who was cancer sun aries moon. i am scorpio moon and i felt because of our fire/water moons that we had alot of friction in arguments and they became very heated. I felt that while he was basically a chill cancer guy there was a stubborness/obstinancy to his emotions that tended to bowl right over mine, he could be a bully at times and that caused me to shut him out alot.
June 18, 2019 at 17:33
(Aries) ram_goat » zeecappy
Cancer & aries are bad in any house combination
anywhere in the chart. instant deal breaker.
June 18, 2019 at 17:39
(Capricorn) zeecappy » ram_goat
both are ruled by venus but i think librans are less comfortable with the earthy sensuality of the taurus. taurans can be pretty basic with their needs and librans are a bit more complicated. i think lol
June 18, 2019 at 17:44
ok, I can believe that.

Libra and "basic" tend not to go together.

Both can have refined senses, though.

libra can be sensuous, headed to vanity.

taurus can be sensuous headed to crudity.

as long as that overlap in the middle covers both parties
I guess you are good to go.
June 18, 2019 at 17:50
(Capricorn) zeecappy » ram_goat
that is a good point their style of sensuality is opposite in crude vs vanity
June 18, 2019 at 18:00
You can beat the game but it requires a more evolved consiousness
than most people have got. A deeper well than they have got to draw from. Better to find another partner more on your wavelength. Still,
that old wisdom: "love conquers all"...
but what a load of work, what a lesson..
not sure it is worth it for most people. Certainly not me.
June 18, 2019 at 22:16
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
:61: :61:@ Colt 45

As Maurice from Northern Exposure would say... Outstanding.
June 18, 2019 at 22:58
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
So you and I are bad and there’s nothing we can do about it. ?
June 19, 2019 at 00:34
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
I like how the artist even went to the trouble of catching the little
cloud of CO2 that floats out when you first crack the can.

So, did you watch "Solo" with the kids? It´s on Netflix right now.

I wouldn´t pay $10 to see it, but if you are in the mood for something light and formulaic.

Not colt 45 in the movie but that robot girlfriend of his... yeow.
June 19, 2019 at 00:43
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Lando had a fight with his girlfriend.

The whole cast went out to a bar in Silver Lake
after the final wrap party for Solo,

and she
thought she saw him hitting on the juke box...

He swears he was just getting change.

Also, self checkout at Walmart is a tremendous
trigger for her. Credit or Debit is too intimate..
like kissing, but cash involves too much fondling.
Poor Lando can´t win for losing.

and Atm machines... don´t even get me started..

Last time she almost called it quits over the vintage pachinko machine
he got on ebay. Wouldn´t even let him bring it in the house.
Accused him of having a fetish for "Gimps".

He couldn´t play enough Kraftwerk to get her in the mood that evening..
June 19, 2019 at 11:12
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
He couldn´t play enough Kraftwerk to get her in the mood that evening..

:61:

What was the jukebox playing while he was hitting on it...?
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »