Need help for analysing these charts (wedding next week)

June 15, 2019 at 14:08 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) DoubleLibra
Need help for analysing these charts (wedding next week)
Dear all,

Two friends of mine will get married in one week and I promised to them that I will give a short speech (just for fun) about their astrological compatibility. I copy here their synastry chart. Would you be so kind in helping me and analyse it? Of course, we should focus on the positive things but if there are some tricky combinations, it would be good to know as well Thank you so much!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 15, 2019 at 14:10
(Libra) DoubleLibra
And here is their composite chart. Any thoughts will be very helpful :)

Many thanks!!
Login
(Log in)
June 15, 2019 at 16:43
(Taurus) nutelina
Please tell the truth otherwise astrology is going to have a bad name. :4:
June 15, 2019 at 17:15
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Just from my perspective if I was getting married, I´d want to enjoy my ceremony and party without any of our relationship facts being exposed to everyone in the room. Especially when everyone might not agree with it, like family members, friends of the family, and it would bring up arguments over beliefs. Did she ask for this to happen? Or you just suggested it.

And I would refrain from answering, because I would just wish them well on the journey, and perhaps later date if they asked me personally in private, but not this way. Really it´s kind of like you social security card, you don´t give out your number to everyone at a wedding. It´s about private details of their relationship.
June 15, 2019 at 19:12
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
I agree. this idea for a wedding speech is idiotic. And boring. The audience won´t understand a damn thing. You going to break out a projector and do a powerpoint presentation, too?
June 15, 2019 at 19:13
(Aries) ram_goat » nutelina
Yes, I smell bullshit here too.
June 15, 2019 at 19:54
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Well they have Venus and Mars conjunct. That appears in one person´s 6th house. So I mean this both as a joke and an actual cause for concern. One person is going to fuck the other person until they get sick. :18:
June 15, 2019 at 20:03
(Aries) ram_goat » ancient_astrology
It´s all good, so long as nobody barfs up the eggs benedict from the
honeymoon breakfast buffet onto the bed...
June 15, 2019 at 20:17
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
I think it could be very interesting but I´d make it short and funny.
June 15, 2019 at 20:18
(Taurus) nutelina » ancient_astrology
Def not tell them this :61:
June 15, 2019 at 20:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Dexter, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A girlfriend of me asked me same question for her wedding one week ago.

She got divorced 1 year after wedding. Bad OMEN to ask this question before wedding. And bad wedding present
June 15, 2019 at 20:22
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » nutelina
Well you´re right. Shouldn´t tell them this. However, they do have mars and venus conjunct and that´s hot. If this is a hetero wedding, which chart is that of the male and which is of the female?
June 16, 2019 at 06:56
(Libra) DoubleLibra
Dear all,

Thank you for your prompt feedbacks.
The bride actually asked me to do this. I see the point that probably nobody will understand it, so I may ask her to not give a speech but I think she still wants to have something and I don´t want her to be disappointed So, if you could help me pointing out the main aspects, that would be really great!
The bride is actually the inner circle (in blue), so her mars conjuncts with his venus. There is also his sun conjucts to her venus, which is really nice, right?
Any other comments would be really welcome although I´m aware that it is quite sensitive to do this at their wedding.
June 16, 2019 at 07:17
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition! :3:
June 16, 2019 at 11:10
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » DoubleLibra
I don´t understand why you made this agreement with your friend, which is between you two. Then come on an astrology site, and ask other astrologers to read the chart for you. Obviously, you should be able to take that responsibility and karma on your own, versus ask other astrologers to take on that karma. That´s from a Vedic perspective where most Vedic Astrologers understand there is great responsibility in reading someone´s chart, especially when it comes to couples.

I believe since it is your deal with her, it is your responsibility to read the chart, since anything you tell her has a cause and effect on her relationship.
June 16, 2019 at 12:47
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »