Help Synastry Chart

June 5, 2019 at 12:18 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Help Synastry Chart
Female me in blue, Male LTR partner in Orange.

Birth time for him is semi-accurate, so take that into account. I understand that I can´t interpret how my planets fall into his houses, but I can interpret how his fall into mine? I also understand the aspects are still able to be looked at?
Any help/insight at all is appreciated, I´ve been waiting a long time to try and get his exact birth time but just last night the only answer I got was "midday" so that´s what I have to work with for now. I am interested in any Karmic type of things if any, challenges that would need to be worked through, and basically what these aspects point out to you.

Chart
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 5, 2019 at 12:18
(Scorpio) SpaceChild
Aspects
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 5, 2019 at 13:16
(Pisces) fishscales
Just a quick rundown of how I see some of the aspects (the first planet will be you) :

Sun square sun: could be a conflict of egos or between how you express your inner selves. Neither of you is likely to budge on this, since both your suns are in fixed signs.

Sun trine Jupiter: Could go a long way towards mitigating the above, and adding an expansive, philophical component to the relationship.

Sun conjunct Pluto: On the positive end, this could be a transformative relationship for you. On the negative end it could be a relationship marked with some obsession/compulsion. Either way, there is a strong fascination and magnetic attraction between the two of you that is very hard to break. All of this can be further emphasized by his Pluto in your 7th.

Sun opposite ASC: If the birth time is correct, this is a strong indication of partnership. Your inner self is exactly what he seeks to balance himself out.

Venus conjunct Mars: Physical attraction? Covered. :5:

South node conjunct Chiron: In a previous life, you may have had some experience dealing with his deepest psychological wound, which could involve something to do with communication. Looking at it a different way, he might have the ability to heal some of the things you have been through in the past, and perhaps help you balance out your NN/SN axis by helping you heal past life tendencies that no longer serve you. Ironically, they could be areas that he himself is wounded in.

Some of these orbs might be a bit loose, but my rule of thumb is, if it feels right to YOU, keep it. If you can´t relate to it, throw it out.

Always go by your own intuition, never by the textbooks or "experts."
June 5, 2019 at 13:27
(Scorpio) SpaceChild » fishscales
Thank you very much MorningStar, very much appreciate your reply.

""Some of these orbs might be a bit loose, but my rule of thumb is, if it feels right to YOU, keep it. If you can´t relate to it, throw it out.
Always go by your own intuition, never by the textbooks or "experts."""

Thank you I will keep this in my mind.
I find that it relates very well actually.
June 5, 2019 at 13:35
(Pisces) fishscales » SpaceChild
Forgot to mention too that even if his birth time is not 100% accurate, there´s still a good chance that his sun is in your 7th house, which is similar to sun conjunct DSC but not as focused and intense. Still a natural aspect for a partnership though.
June 5, 2019 at 13:54
I´m confused, I see his Sun in my 10th house? Do you mean Pluto? Sorry
June 5, 2019 at 13:57
I also noticed you have Saturn square Pluto, exact, in the synastry.

This is definitely a karmic aspect.

Based on Saturn being your 10th house ruler, is the relationship having any kind of profound and possibly difficult impact on your career or public status?
June 5, 2019 at 14:00
Based on Saturn being your 10th house ruler, is the relationship having any kind of profound and possibly difficult impact on your career or public status?

Yes. In the past my public image was adversely affected. I am over that part/event though. As far as career, yes. He is who I have my daughter with, so that definitely affected me on the career front, I reckon public image as well
June 5, 2019 at 14:11
Sorry, I was kind of going against my own advice and reading your planets in his houses. :5:

Being that you are together though, and if his birth time is semi-accurate, there´s a good chance your sun could be in his 7th house.

I´d read synastry interpretations on that position and see what you think though...
June 5, 2019 at 14:15
:2: Oh ok lol
I will do that, thanks :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »