Help Reading Synastry Chart

June 5, 2019 at 03:26 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) jc92
Help Reading Synastry Chart
Hey all!

Just wanted to drop this here. I am a novice when it comes to synastry related stuff, so I wanted to see if there were any noticeable or insightful things about this chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 5, 2019 at 10:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ~Masha~, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
""so I wanted to see if there were any noticeable or insightful things about this chart"""

Hey alone, :1:

First noticeable- incomplete chart- planet positions are missing. Second- noticeable- is the second person male or female and is this person´s birthtime accurate ? So that moon position and houses are useable for further accurate info ?

Third noticable, if DOB and time is correct, it looks like a very intense energy going on between you. This person puts his 8th house mercury/pluto on your scorpio ASC and his energy his probably feelable by you.

If you really like to know more about your interaction- just post both DOBs. Every astrologer works with his own chart drawing and always look in both charts first - to clearly see what individual energies are coming along into the synastry.
June 5, 2019 at 21:53
(Cancer) jc92 » ~Masha~
Hello ~Masha~!

So to start, I am actually the inner circle, so I am the Cancer Sun/Scorpio Ascendant guy. She is the Sagittarius Sun/Aries Ascendant girl. The birth times are both accurate, which means the rest of the positions of her signs are also placed correctly. I have also uploaded the Aspects table, so hopefully that will give you a better idea here.

Thanks for the reply! Look forward to seeing what else you have to say!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »