Advice on communication?

May 23, 2019 at 23:33 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) goofygoobers
Advice on communication?
My boyfriend and I have been friends for years, but just started a romantic relationship last year. We both have Asperger´s Syndrome and it´s difficult at times to have proper conversations with my bf. Do you have any advice?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 24, 2019 at 12:02
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
If you both have Asperger´s, you probably need some type of therapist who specializes in Asperger´s, trained, and qualified to work with you on communication, coping skills, life skills, and is quite difficult for an Astrology community to help you learn this online.

This depends on where you both fall on the Asperger´s Scale. And other tests they can give you.

This sometimes deals with medications as well. There is a lot of sensory issues here, and it´s not that easy to evaluate that online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
May 24, 2019 at 16:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I suck at reading charts but I think I can help you. Can you give me examples on how exactly you´re struggling? Is one ignoring the other or are there misunderstandings?
May 24, 2019 at 16:43
(Cancer) Trevor77
Hello and welcome to the forum, Looking at both your charts, I dont think its got anything to do with both your aspergers, ´its not the main reason´

mercury :153: shows both your communication but both planets are making harmonious aspects, showing no problem.

The 7th house in your chart shows how you both go about your relationships, so on his 7th is Aquarius :181:, you mentioned you both was friends before, well your bf likes a partner who he percieves as a friend and a lover, so if you was to take away the friends thing, he may not like that as Aquarius needs a partner who is both a friend and a lover. Having Asd myself and studied the charts for it, I believe there is a link with the Aquarius character because the water carrier is known to be highly individualistic/eccentric and unpredictable and you most likely see this sign in your partner since starting the relationship due to its house placement in his chart.

if you research communication between pisces and aquarius, and there relationship wants, you may see similiarities with whats happening between you both, as Pisces is your approach to relationships.

my advice as aquarius is on his 7th cusp is a fixed sign, dont change anything about how you was when you was friends, as aquarius is a fixed sign, and he may not like any kinda change between the two of you.
So if you said to him, we´re friends aswell and try and steer it so your doing things friends do, then when your both alone instead of talkin bout relationship stuff, go somewhere different and unexpected, and let it all flow to his liking. your still his gf, but just take a more casual approach to everything.

in a nut, i think hes just being himself and theres nothing to worry about

In your boyfriends chart, he has 3 planets in his 11th house which is friendship house including venus, so this tells that Friendships are important to him, and loves being friends. Gemini is the sign of communication on his friendship house, so if he was very chatty before then this is why. He talks best towards friends, and towards a partner he is the eccentric unpredictable friendly loyal aquarian who likes a relationship based on friendship

notice how in your charts both your planets are randomly spread round the wheel showing unique personality, there isnt a set pattern in either chart. A unique couple :15:

The sign on his 3rd house (communication) is scorpio, try talking bout paranormal topics, horror movies, anythin scorpion in nature see if it gets him talking :61: but this can show that he likes to dominate the conversation normally
May 24, 2019 at 18:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have the same condition, what specifically do you two struggle with? I might be able to help.
And what do you mean by "proper" conversation?
We are not the same as normal people, the very way we think is different.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »