What kind of relationship could be

May 23, 2019 at 13:56 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) scorpiolady84
What kind of relationship could be
Hello. Could you please help me to analyse this synastry. It´s my compatibility with one colleague that I´m thinking we could establish a serious relationship with him
I´m scorpio and he is aries. I can´t describe to you the big intense attraction that I´m feeling it when next to him :12:
Many thanks
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 23, 2019 at 14:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi scorpiolady,

it is always necessary to mention who is in circle and who is outside and to mention whether birthtime is accurate of both - especially as it is just a colleague who you don´t perhaps know it accurate.

Person who asks the question should be inside of circle- as your birthtime is known to you. But I assume you are outside here.

Planet aspect tablet should be given as well- but the best to look at it accurately is always that - what deep astrological insight always needs: accurate DOB data of both people involved.
May 23, 2019 at 15:21
(Scorpio) scorpiolady84 » Fishermansend
Thanks.
EDit I´m outside and my time of birth is approximate by few minutes. Unfortunately I have no idea about his time. I only have his dob
Hope that its helpful
May 23, 2019 at 15:38
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » scorpiolady84
What house that Scorpio Stellium is in determines a lot of whether you succeed or fail in any kind of relationship with this person. Since it shows he has North Node Taurus/South Node Scorpio, Uranus in Taurus may be on his Taurus House, which is all about the money. So you really can’t read this accurately for your question, because it can be a complete success or failure on how the Nodes play out in the transits in the correct house.

My child has North Node Scorpio/South Node Taurus. I have a 10th house Taurus/Scorpio in 4th house. So in Saturn Scorpio the way the nodes worked with this is we got wiped out. With North Node Taurus/South Node Scorpio he might have been a success in Saturn in Scorpio, but depending on what kind of ethical or moral choices he made he may end up losing it all in North Node Taurus/South Node Scorpio. Uranus in Taurus will be erratic, throw in adversity, obstacles, and you don´t know what´s in his 6th house/12th house axis for karma and secret enemies. And you have to know what´s in his 5th/11th House Axis, and 2nd/8th House Axis, and 10th/4th House axis.

I would just question him what happen in Saturn in Scorpio in 2012-2015, how his business efforts went, or what he was doing at that time, and kind of get a feeling of how this axis is working in his life.

Of course, it depends on the other planets and aspects in his chart, but when you´re talking about serious business questions, trying to make one on it with correct time of birth, is just going be inaccurate.
May 23, 2019 at 16:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » scorpiolady84
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
..."Yes I´m inside..."

Ok- But isn´t your AC sagittarius ?

Strange and irritating chart outprint for me- normally AC of inner circle person is shown on left side in the middle....What house system did you choose ?

Without exact birthtime from him, is not possible to see from which house his scorpio stellium is from- info possible just limited.
May 23, 2019 at 18:08
Oh so sorry. I´m outside because I´m the escorpio here . I´m still struggling in reading chart
I have switched the aspects on this post. Now you find me inner .
Login
(Log in)
May 23, 2019 at 18:12
(Scorpio) scorpiolady84 » goldenlion32
Wow I´m sorry but I think I´m the one who am having this Taurus scorpio axis nodes. 2012 and 2015 was a failure for me in finance even if my work performance was high.
I made mistake previously but I´m outside the circle on my first post . I hope that could be helpful
Many thanks
May 23, 2019 at 18:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » scorpiolady84
=====
Oh so sorry. I´m outside because I´m the escorpio here

and you have leo rising AC ? Different to your profile chart ?

Sorry - but with such a confusing synastry chart here one cannot work with.

May 23, 2019 at 19:19
Yes I´m Leo rising. The profile update is giving me hard time. Here my birth chart
Thanks a lot. Bear with me I´m still initiating :)
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »