Brothers in arms.

May 20, 2019 at 17:03 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Brothers in arms.
The pair of us that holds our family together, we look after our both disabled parents.

Is there anything in particular that stands out?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 20, 2019 at 17:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi hurtz

your moonnode on his moon/mercury conjunct on IC in opp. with your mercury....you know each other from another life, I suppose...Your moon /mars conj in his 7th house, squaring and fighting together for 4th house issues, real home and formerly in childhood, too (?) :3:.

Lot of sibling action and interaction for both of you with full 3rd house and your 5th self-identification and selfexpression.
May 20, 2019 at 17:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fishermansend
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
We don´t get on hugely but my brother i love to bits no matter how much we may fall out sometimes.

Last year my father had his leg removed. my brother held the line and i fell back due to circumstances with a lady i was with.

I found out by pure chance my dad lost his leg because i left in pure anger because my father tried to stab me in the back for having my independence.

A lot of lessons and trials.
May 20, 2019 at 17:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
..."we look after our both disabled parents".

But your view on your disabled parents is as different as signs in 4th and 5th are.

Did you mean disabled only physically as handicaped (now)?
May 20, 2019 at 17:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fishermansend
=====
Father handicapped, he is physically not strong though he is highly arrogant. He just has a missing leg and a mouth.

My mother had a stroke almost 10 years a go and she cannot speak properly, also cannot move one half of her body at all.
I understand her through her emotional cues and i have tried to lead my brother to understanding her better with this because he has some anger issues. My mum is very loud when she gets going.

My father is a good dictator without any kind of action to back it up, stood back whilst life destroys him, no responsibility in him, feeble minded, weak and detrimentally unable to change.
I am willfull and never follow anything my father says, i just help him where needed, that as my thanks for bringing me into this world is the only thing i give back, basic humanity and help.

The death of my father will hit me big because on one end i have true freedom and on another i wish i could have saved him, he is not able to be saved.

However on a higher note doing what i am is good practice for the rough events that may occur in the future.
May 20, 2019 at 18:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
=====
He is a highly lazy person of which i absolutely hate about him.
And i mean HATE.

No matter what, he does not accept responsibility for anything, house untidy, him not working since i was born.. everything an excuse.
He also blames children a lot in circumstances about child rearing because he himself abused us, major beat downs, mental and emotional abuse.

He´s the epitome of deluded.
Login
(Log in)
May 20, 2019 at 18:12
=====
Song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

Lilith conjunctions and Saturn positions will help also Nessus.
Dejanira on my DC.
Login
(Log in)
YouTube
YouTube
May 20, 2019 at 19:20
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Has he ever been labeled with a Mental Impairment, this time of the year in 1960 I know a few of them are labeled with Schizophrenia?
Mars in Cancer is introverted energy where he suppresses his emotions, thoughts, and feelings within himself. Wars with other people since Mars is ruled by Aries and more extroverted energy. It’s an inner conflict within himself. This also if I remember right is he has issues with women in general, seeking a mother figure, or feminine to heal the mother wounding in his family ancestors. It’s kind of a love hate relationship with the feminine.
Uranus in Leo is fracture of the perception or third eye. Visual perception, different visual perceptions, and not everyone has a mental impairment with this placement, but some of them do. It his higher communications and can give hallucinations, illusions, and I’ve seen this where they talk to themselves, with draw into themselves, see things physically that aren’t there, will talk to whatever they see.
Saturn in Capricorn opposition Cancer Mars is the Medical Axis, and of course the Leg is Capricorn. Mars in Cancer obviously the reason he lost his leg.
You see the Moon Square mars and Saturn which can give him mental impairment issues, since Moon is your emotions, thoughts, and feelings. Cancer in Mars is ruled by the Moon. Saturn places restrictions on his emotions, moods, thoughts, and feelings.
Mars in Cancer the violence against children and mother.
Sun and Moon right next together is kind of like the Moon blocking the Sun in an eclipse and the emotions and ego doesn’t know how to always separate the two.
Neptune in Scorpio is darkest thoughts, emotions, and feelings. Survival mechanism flipping out in Scorpio transits, and caught up in the illusion, delusion, or fantasy. This can get really dark to handle for some of them.
Venus in Scorpio and Mercury in Scorpio kind of adds to that negative charge, emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial abuse. I’m sure he was a real jerk in Saturn in Scorpio, North Node Scorpio/South Node Taurus.
You can see as well when you mom was going through her issues, Saturn in Virgo and Saturn in Libra transits, and Uranus in Pisces, Aquarius in Chiron transit shit was going down in his Aquarius Chiron Return.
Aquarius in Chiron makes him feel he doesn’t belong in this world, ruled by Uranus in Aquarius, and you have Uranus in Leo in opposition.
I know someone who was born a month before. This isn’t fun stuff, but most likely he has some issues and might no have taken medication for it, or gotten the help, or refuses the help entirely. But he could have avoided a lot of things by getting help.
May 20, 2019 at 19:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Can i just say that i really appreciate you, you hit some things so head on it amazes me.

Yes he was advised to go see a psychiatrist but instead blew it up in my mothers face and brought her down into tears, yelling with pure vindication that she is a liar and the letter that is proof is all fake.

There is also recorded data on my father when he was pulled in for assessment the time we all went into foster care, we all went under assessment.

He was found to be intellectually impaired, just above the level of detriment, whatever that means.

I have it all here in written paper. My fathers mistake is he kept all paperwork.
When i confronted him because we had an argument and used it as evidence to how stupid he is, he says do you really believe that shit? Ummm yeah i do they are trained.

I apparently am much more intelligent than my father, my mother is also higher in intelligence too.

It even has written how i interacted with people, apparently i had arm wrestling competition with my brother, then my brother would sit in the corner mostly away from the rest of us minding his own reading.

My little sister would come to me and according to the paper work i comforted her, responded well.

But i was also a big wildcat filled with energy and would defy all rules.
I said as a child we need to go home my mum needs help.

From a very young age i was connected to my mother.
May 20, 2019 at 19:40
Hmm…Aquarius in Chiron on your North Node is kind of an adventure, since it can heal you through the wounding and give you the natural medicine in the experience, but also can do some serious wounding in your thoughts about yourself. Emotionally objective, and not to sensitive to your emotions, thoughts, and feelings. Ouch!
Hmm…you were born in his Saturn in Capricorn Return perhaps, a passage of rights to growing up, but perhaps family karma from generations apparently. Uranus in Capricorn obviously separating you from his Jupiter in Capricorn (bank account, wealth, luck, and power). Not sure if he’s used materialism, and finances, to manipulate you, but can see that’s a possibility. Uranus in Capricorn giving you insight into the situation, but a disconnect from relating with him.
I have this on the opposite end with my parents with Uranus in Cancer. It’s wounding the masculine in your case and wounding the feminine in my experience.
He is the Tyrant of Capricorn that is for sure, control issues.
Lilith in Cancer on your Chiron in Cancer is not good either, his dark shadow side of the psyche wounding your emotions, thoughts, feelings.
Your Jupiter in Cancer is in opposition of his Jupiter in Capricorn. You definitely have some Cancer/Capricorn family karma coming down and ending hopefully in North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn here the next year or so.
It’s like he’s carrying a lot of Patriarchy energy and your carrying the Matriarchy energy, which can go back generations and generations of your family.
That family DNA thing they do now, you should do it and trace back your roots and see what comes up in matches with relationships to other people.
It would be interesting to see in your genealogy if there is a lot of Patriarchy versus Matriarchy issues between power, control, slavery, and it goes far deeper than what meets the eye.
You’re obviously washing away karma with your family with Cancer in the 12th like me, which is the water houses in the 12th, 4th, and 8th. It kind of is surreal, but you have time to master this stuff being so young. You may be healing both sides of your family line like I have been.
May 20, 2019 at 19:43
I believe you have this connection with your mother. I think really at this point your father really doesn´t have much say. You really just document stuff and show it to the court, they´ll involuntary get him on medications if needed. Really if he´s becoming dependent, you and your brother make the tough choices.
May 20, 2019 at 19:52
=====
Money was always the big argument mostly, and a problem accepting responsibilities.

The responsibilities were forced onto us children and my mother, he did nothing, literally nothing.
Sat all day doing what he wanted, slept to any time he wanted, mum cooks, slaves under him.

Us kids were treading on egg shells and well i could not help but be nothing, Mars is just not going to sit back so i ended up stealing food in defiance and even demolishing the house, digging holes through my bedroom walls with screwdrivers.
Swearing, running riot.

Mother was way too protective, never went out, had no friends, and school was just a place of bullying and me trying to be myself but i did not know myself because i had been cocooned between 4 walls.

My up rise from childhood to my late teens was really rough.
Ego mostly.

Had all kinds, consistently punched in the face from nowhere, cigarettes put out on my back, spitting on me, i met the worst at school.

The only time i fought back was when a lad said shit about my mother, he got decked. I got smashed up a week later by him and a group of lads, complete coward. Got moved into a school for seriously ill behaved kids, punched my fist through a window and slashed my fist up.. that was fun... not, thing is all i did was knock on it i did not punch it, i got screwed over for almost anything and it´s just a pit of hell.

I was in constant opposition to my foster family at this point, they want nothing but shining reports and the reality for me is against it, so i began to shut down and never speak about anything, this falsified who i am and when i returned to say hello to that family in 2016, she remarked you are a completely different person, there is me literally directing her and her then boyfriend that they behave like children.

But it´s ok it did me good. when i left care though is when i stopped being a child and went full into the destruction and gave it back, robbed from and assaulted, 2 guys got it given back but with around 3 times the damage, property damage, physical damage. Nothing came of it and i had my moment of revenge.

I then went into the Army and got my ego destroyed once and for all, so whilst the negative experiences i have had, it also shaped me. I am a fully trained soldier.

May 20, 2019 at 19:58
Quite a painful journey, while we transform through stuff like this always quite difficult for the most part, but glad you have made it through and learned from the experience. I have to believe soon or later you will succeed and thrive and go beyond what every you´ve experienced in the past. You´ve come this far, you´ll get through the rest. :)
May 20, 2019 at 20:01
I think the thing your father is learning in this situation is he is now sitting in your shoes perhaps where you and your brother may have control over his care and what happens in his life. Your switching roles, seeing from the others perspective, and you´re a bit more wiser in your choices. And of course will make the choices you feel are best for your family while they like it or not, just like they made choices.
May 20, 2019 at 20:05
=====
Tonight my brother said goodnight because he is going to bed, father brings up he has not seen him all day, i poked in saying well you have been asleep until 5PM ... he has a right to go to bed when he is tired.

He went quiet, then he mentioned he will need someone to turn the tap off in case he falls asleep.

I said you won´t fall asleep and it is literally 8 feet from where you are, you don´t need him here, you just want him down here with you.

The tap must stay on because it stops our pipes banging annoying the neighbor when the clothes washer is on.

He´s very manipulative and scheming.

I just walked out and carried on with what i am doing, chilling waiting for any green light on work.
May 20, 2019 at 20:08
That is what us Nurse Aides do. lol We just say, this is the way it is, what has to be done.
May 20, 2019 at 20:12
This is one of my favorite songs.
YouTube
YouTube
May 20, 2019 at 20:22
=====
Beautiful song.

My lady who died said i would make a great father, it´s a very scary thought.

She was a nurse. :17:

YouTube
YouTube
May 20, 2019 at 22:45
=====
Dark side of Libra, well this paints a very familiar picture. Repression of their own and others pain, very dangerous.

https://exemplore.com/astrology/…
May 23, 2019 at 18:23
Here is the force of destruction her natal chart, and Synastry with mine.
Login
(Log in)
May 23, 2019 at 18:29
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
here it is.
Login
(Log in)
May 23, 2019 at 18:42
=====
That´s a very hot blooded woman, Java The Hut! :61:

Mercury in detriment & fall & Venus in detriment.
Mars her ruler in first house so dignified ruler for her but it seems her mental faculties & love expression are rather weak, at least form what i can see.

Mercury is amplified by the fact that Mercury in Sagittarius is also detriment of Mercury but her Mercury squares Jupiter having a double whammy of Pisces / Sagittarius.

Venus opposite Saturn & Neptune.
On one hand Saturn is a great teacher, some times it shows up as great delays, unable to express fully and realize loving relationships.
Did she not learn from Saturn?

Venus opposite Neptune, i would assume she has a thing for relationships, being pulled in and out through her own very vivid imagination, but her imagination serves as a force to take her out of reality of what is really there for her, thus she is seemingly non concrete in terms of love.

Oppositions require balance.

Moon in Aries & square Uranus in Cancer, that´s a supercharged Moon.. as someone with the trine to Uranus, i could imagine her having very stormy moods, unable to express that electric fire with ease, instead it comes out abrupt and is only a means to her own ends?
May 23, 2019 at 18:47
=====
Your Mars opposes her Venus which means you see issue with how she expresses Venus (love)

Your want for self independence (Uranus) as well as anything abstract that is released of which is uniquely your own is also in opposition to how she feels and how she see´s herself.

It rings of a kind of oppressive mother.
May 23, 2019 at 20:36
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
hope find the synastry relevant and helpful to adapt,

leo-libra asc, 3/11, unfriendly lords sun-venus, merely dutiful in relationship;

leo individualistic, sensitive, high self-pride;
libra sociable, thoughtful, objective-just, stormy anger when provoked,
wavery mind;

moons taurus-acq, square, lords venus-sat, friendly, challenge in relationship;

taurus creative-energetic, stubborn, love of food-comfort;
moon-mars volatile emotions and finances;

suns cancer-cap opp, prone to conflict;

cancer sensitive and possessive; cap practical, ambitious, hardworking;

do promptly ack, share how true-untrue-insightful;

wishing well, kshantaram
May 23, 2019 at 20:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
=====
I like food yes, i like it better when i can cook.
My brother is not ambitious or hardworking, in fact he is lazier than i am, however he has come on strides over the years, he also has minor autism (low spectrum but high functioning)

I am sensitive yet logical & practical. Ambitious, hardworking once i am working, and a little OCD.

Me and him see each other in weird ways, we do not see each other yet relate to each other.

Our oppositions cause a kind of stabilizing rift.

My father is the abrupt knife in the middle of things.

My Moon conjunct Mars, i was never a volatile person, i fought back when i had been pushed beyond any sense of what a person should be pushed to.

I made good use of it once and took down 5 guys bullying a friend (son of my foster mum´s sister) Never mess with who i deem as family, however this energy was never good in self defense when young, it came to me in later teen early adulthood where i would eventually go for anger management and turn it into slowly assertive energy.
May 23, 2019 at 21:00
=====
A continuation.

There have been times i stood up for my father.
Next door neighbor tried to take advantage of him using dominance over a petty thing about cutting the front lawn (shared lawn)
I went straight out to him yes it will be done and he backed up and turned into the person he really is, and i helped him with the lawn.

Person at shop gave my father and brother verbal abuse in front of her friends, i called her father out, i went spark raving mad saying i was going to kick the shit out of him right in front of them.

I had calmed down by the time he arrived and i just instead voiced why i´m pissed, he was not responsible, instead shouted at her, left her there in tears scared.

I had already rang the police (tactics)

They came thinking a riot was kicking off, i confronted them all, i have no power, so i used what i had to prevent any more hassle.

Never saw her ever again around the area even, something that day hit them hard.

According to a different carer who lives in my area, he was a hard man who had been in loads of fights, he did have an eye missing, and i was not going to attack the guy, my emotional temperament had changed before he came, of which he arrived with his son in tow too.

I don´t know what went through my head, i guess my emotional reaction was to kick her in the teeth but i would never lower myself to a weaker person, so i called her father out.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »