Just an average synastry chart

May 19, 2019 at 14:35 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fallen_Mage, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Just an average synastry chart
Greetings. Was just wondering if there´s anything in particular about this synastry that stands out to you folks. Thanks in advance. :)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 25, 2019 at 16:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi Fallen Mage,

it is unfortunately espececially in a synastry really a mess if planet positions and aspects tablet is not given- to be able to see the exactness of two mutual aspect more easy and with less effort at one sight.

Such as your mutual pluto connections with venus/pluto and mars/pluto. Pluto connections are always outstanding and special in synastry.
May 25, 2019 at 16:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fishermansend
System message: Post has been written by user Fallen_Mage, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Ah sorry, my bad. Here is the aspect table for everyone´s reading convenience. ^^
Indeed, Pluto connections are definitely something special.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 25, 2019 at 16:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fallen_Mage
System message: Post has been written by user Fishermansend, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
One question - I am irritated with your own DOB and birthtime shown in your profile. As when I print it out (via astro.com -I am most familiar with as very reliable) you have a 18°39 cancer ASC what changes your 7th relationship area and your needs for relationships and types for women you look for.

How does it come ? Because of you manually changed GMT ?

Accurate DOBs and both accurate birthtimes known are most important of all for fitting accurate replies.
May 25, 2019 at 16:44
=====
Ah yes, good that you mentioned that. I changed the timezone manually because I believed it to be incorrect on here. It showed Central European Time but it should have been Western European Time, which is why my ascendant has changed. It seems to be the only major change between charts, but I understand that it is a big one.
May 25, 2019 at 16:47
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
With Mars & Saturn having bad aspects the relationship is mostly assured to not be it´s best, Saturn represses what is touches.

Example i was with a female who´s Saturn squared my Moon & Mars, i erupted once at her for not allowing free and normal expression of myself, even intimately.... i made a noise once because i was enjoying myself with her and she would point it out and make fun.

Trust me i doubt this will last.
May 25, 2019 at 16:55
=====
"It seems to be the only major change between charts, but I understand that it is a big one."

Yes it makes big change- as rulers of your 7th house /relationship nd 8th house longlasting relationship are important to know. And if the other person has aspects to it.

It is normally not necessary to manually change something- as a good astro system programme does it for you. Just give DOB in and birthtime ...

What shall we do now ?

For me houses and there rulers are the important ones to know to give accurate info. So I couldn´t be of help for you. - Sorry -
May 25, 2019 at 17:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
=====
That is unfortunate to hear indeed, but oh well, nothing lasts forever anyway. I think this relationship has been very positive thus far in a platonic way, so it was already worth it in my view. Thanks for your input. :)
May 25, 2019 at 17:18
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am glad you took my information not totally to heart, it´s nice to have on the back burner as information in case things do get a bit uncomfortable to think about.
May 25, 2019 at 17:19
=====
Well, to be fair, I did identify more with my previous :174: rising, so maybe changing the timezone was indeed a mistake. :63: Thanks for all your input regardless.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »