Nessus & Lilith in Synastry

May 17, 2019 at 11:08 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Nessus & Lilith in Synastry
I noticed how every relationship i ever had, had really epic nessus and lilith contacts.. seems like the pain never ends. someone can bring some clearance onto these?

First relationship / losing verginity:
Lilith opposite Lilith

Teenage Love :
His Nesus conjunct Pluto
His Lilith conjunct IC
My Nessus conjunct Union
My Lilith conjunct Vertex and Destinn

Mentally & physically Abusive relationship :
His Nessus conjunct Mars & Destinn
His Lilith conjunct southnode
My Nessus conjunct northnode
My Lilith conjunct Amor

Soullove relationship :
His Nessus conjunct Moon
My Nessus conjunct Pluto
My Lilith conjunct Amor, Eros, Northnode

Current relationship :
His Nessus conjunct DSC & Vertex
His Lilith conjunct pluto
My Nessus conjunct IC & Juno
My Lilith conjunct Mars

Seriously.. mate.. wtf..

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
May 17, 2019 at 11:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Liquidized.Mind.LM3992, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nessus is most likely someone who will try to destroy the person with Nessus in their chart.

I have it in Libra and well my father was an abusive asshole and is a Libra Sun & Moon, it´s a bit of a wide shot there but gathered through various other sources and using personal experience, i got to that conclusion.

Lilith is not fun to mess with if the person is not used to that side of themselves.
Lilith is essentially the darkness of the Moon, the oppositional force, which is strong in Capricorn & exalts in Scorpio.

Makes sense because the opposition to Cancer & Taurus is Capricorn & Scorpio.

It is the shadow of the Moon.
May 17, 2019 at 11:20
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
Thanks for your fast reply. yet it´s still very unclear to me, how to interpret these aspects. i am very comfortable with my darkside, i am not afraid to talk honestly and openly about who i can be. I am most concerned about the current relationship, ofcourse.. because i cant open up somehow. i am detached like a madderfakker. My Nessus is Conjunct my sun and to this day some shit that happened in my childhood, remain a mystery, about my dad... i have nessus in scorpio and lilith in aries. it´s damn difficult to find info on this online, especially for synastry. i feel like im down the road of getting into a shit relationship again sooner or later, really pessimistic at this moment.
May 17, 2019 at 12:08
(Libra) leorising » Liquidized.Mind.LM3992
My Nessus is in Virgo ! End of 1st house
May 17, 2019 at 12:26
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » MelodicBlu
Nessus is usually an asteroid that is associate with abuse. You´d have to think back to how you were abused.

In my chart I have it Gemini. I´m usually abused through Verbal abuse. As a young girl in Saturn in Gemini I was abused a lot by step parents.

My child´s father had Saturn in Gemini and was quite verbal.

I also have Aries in Chiron the key to the soul (Mental Process). So this was about me figuring out later in life that people can be quite manipulative with emotions, thoughts, and feelings. Belief systems, theories, and concepts.

My bf now has Nessus in Gemini I believe too and we don´t seem to be too verbally abusive with one another. I believe it´s when you have the malific´s on the Nessus it becomes more Abusive.

Still we can wound one another even though we try not to be abusive. lol I don´t think you can ever have a relationship you will be 100% free of all wounds.

Lilith in Virgo is what I have with my Virgo Pluto and sure when I was younger, I didn´t understand anything about astrology or psychology, so yes it can be out of control if you have no clue what is happening, and no one gives you the answers. It can be the shadow self, but this was more with myself (Self-hatred), blaming, shaming, guilt.

This again is from hearing people tell me this through verbal abuse and what you condition a child to believe about themselves.

Lilith in Taurus on my 10th house from individuals really wounds me. lol Because it´s on my Taurus Moon, emotions, thoughts, and feelings. And it feels like someone killing your soul.

Wasn´t a pleasant experience. I believe they had Nessus in Taurus as well, which anything Taurus/Scorpio usually has some transforming experience.

While I don´t enjoy the bad experiences in life, it has given me a bit of wisdom, knowledge, and insight.
May 17, 2019 at 17:10
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » goldenlion32
Interessting, because i have Nessus in Scorpio in 7th house.. yes sex has been a pain in my scoprion ass throughout my whole life, and yes all of it by my partners ofcourse.. such as forcing me, assault, cheating on me and giving me an std, and going through sexual blockkages.. madderfakk...
Interessting you mention this where the nessus is placed within the birthchart so it gives an indication in what area and nature you might experience abuse.

Yet i find it significant that my current partner has his Nessus exact conjunct to my vertex and descendant.. and that i have my Nessus exact conjunct to his IC and Juno.. where is this going, i wonder.. up until now he has been an amazing man to be honest.. but i am just afraid.. that scorpion suspiciousness is very very present within me since this relationship, for some reason.. like its all to beautiful, to perfect to trust maybe.
His Nessus is placed within Virgo in 2nd house.
May 17, 2019 at 17:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » MelodicBlu
Yes everyone has a different Nessus. I believe we get abused with whatever house it falls in as I mentioned before. I can totally understand being suspicious and after all my studies and my own healing work, it´s not always so easy to just trust everyone like they make it sound. lol
May 17, 2019 at 19:38
(Pisces) fishscales
To be honest and maybe a bit too blunt, I would be wary if someone´s Nessus was conjunct any of my personal planets or angles.

That being said, the entire synastry has to be taken into account. In my experience, asteroids flesh out and add detail, depth, and color to the story the major planets already tell.
May 17, 2019 at 20:18
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » fishscales
I dont mind you being bluntly honest, i prefer that you do so.
It´s a good point you make here actually.. almost drowned into the asteroids stuff. The overall synastry looks good to me, some challenges, but those are everywhere with everyone.. i leave the synastry chart here ...:

https://ibb.co/sHpXv3c
May 17, 2019 at 21:53
(Pisces) fishscales » MelodicBlu
Well if the rest of the synastry looks good, that´s good.

Abuse, which Nessus signifies, comes in many forms. Good natured ribbing or teasing, or playing practical jokes (my favorite :4:) can be considered abuse from a certain point of view. I´m honestly not sure if Nessus would indicate those types of "abuse" however.

I think Nessus could be more problematic if there are alot of hard and strong Pluto aspects in the synastry, or alot of 8th house dynamics. In those cases, Nessus should be read more carefully, and probably assigned more weight.

Karma (3811) is another very useful asteroid that can cast some light on the root of past (life) issues in a relationship. (Not always negative ones, either.) I imagine you already know this, however, since you said you were pretty deeply into asteroids at one point.
May 17, 2019 at 21:55
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Duh just realized you left a link to the synastry, I´ll check it out.
May 17, 2019 at 22:16
OK, so to me, I would give a little more weight to Nessus in this synastry due to the Sun/Pluto and Pluto/BML conjunctions in the synastry, as well as Nessus´ own conjunction to the vertex, a relationship-oriented point.

The Eros/NN conjunction is nice, but it´s good to remember that Eros primarily represents sexual love. Asteroid-wise, I look more to Amor to get a read on purely romantic love.

Also, watch that sneaky Cupid. I rarely use it, but I´ve read it can indicate a love that is deeply rooted in the thrill of the chase or the initial thrill of having a crush, as opposed to real substance. It´s conjunct somebody´s vertex here.

I can´t really tell too much else about the aspects in the synastry without an aspect chart though. There could be great Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and ASC aspects that I´m totally missing.
May 17, 2019 at 22:27
Thank you kindly for taking the time and having a look at the synastry. Yep cupido, i also see that thing more so as "hahah i touched your heart" when it touches certain planets/points..

oh shit its my cupid on his vertex.. but i have good intentions towards him, and i am really after a stable but adventurous, artistic, creative, sexual committment for the rest of life. He randomly popped up in my life, as a gift , from the universe, when all was turning black and grey and full cloudy and shit within my own life, it was very unexpected and sudden how we met and ended up in a relationship. in other words, he is a stranger whom i feel at home with, but yet need to get to know him and ourselves together.

the aspects can be found here:
https://ibb.co/bLM45Mn
May 17, 2019 at 23:01
See, right of the bat, looking at the aspect chart, there´s a Sun/Venus trine, a Sun/Jupiter trine, a moon/Venus trine, a moon/Jupiter trine, and then another Sun/Jupiter trine. That´s a helluva lot of good stuff right there. Alot of people would kill for all of those aspects!

But let´s get away from the astrology for a minute. Judging from what you wrote, it sounds to me that this is a relationship you were meant to be in.

I wouldn´t worry about the Nessus and Black moon Lilith stuff, and keep doing what feels right. :15:
May 17, 2019 at 23:30
You kindnof dry my worried tears with those words.
It is fate, it is destiny, and it is meant to be this way, according to the transits, certain aspects within synastry, solar return, i predicted him in my lunar return, also via progressions it looks like that, and solar arc also kindoff indicates something, but still chinese to me.
I digged the karma asteroid, which falls in our 8th house in the composite chart, conjunct to lilith and mars (also 8th) and having company of dat nice saturn.. and a nasty square to nessus from karma.
In synastry his kamra only makes a trine aspect to my destiny (kind of feels this way since the first day) and my karma a minor aspect to his jupiter and chiron conjunction, not so heavy loaded in my opnion.

i experienced karma in 8th house composite chart already and it was horrible for 6 years straight. hellish.
This time, its different, i feel it´s safe, but im holding back somehow, which i cant pinpoint why. but certainly i am afraid to commit because, i am so born ready to marry and settle down. i am just tired at this moment in my life, of the rollercoaster i have been on, not waiting for more bullshit..thats all
May 17, 2019 at 23:59
There are many levels of the 8th house, and all the houses.

The 8th house can be hellish, yes, but it can also be transformative.

The way planets or asteroids manifest in the 8th house, in either a synastry or composite, depends on the level of the relationship itself.

I like astrology, and I think it can provide us with alot of useful insight.

However, when it comes to actually living life, don´t go by your chart, go by your :79:

It may sound corny, but I believe it´s 100% the way to go.

And it´s easy to remember!! :4:
May 18, 2019 at 00:40
Words of wisedom , which you speak :)
It´s true, the charts are only a reminder of possibilities and very useful for learning to see things in another perspective and such.
I keep in mind, but my nature wont stop digging deep into the astrological aspects and stardust and milkyways of my lovelanguage conjunct or fakking trining to the pirate of my unconventional dreams, or something weirdly poetic like that.
it fascinates me, especially when i see certain patterns comming back within my own life, its only to understand better what my lessons are, where my hurt is.. and to hopefully, maybe understand the big question that i have sometimes "why"
May 18, 2019 at 01:09
"Words of wisedom , which you speak"

I don´t know if words of wisdom are allowed to have emoticons in them, but if it helped in some way, I´m good with it. :15: :3:
August 12, 2020 at 10:31
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
Thanks to another post this thread was revived just now and wow, was it an eye opener :39:

Any words of wisdom Fishscales for my Nessus and Eros right next to each other, AND in Cancer in 8th :39: :39: it´s a crux...
August 12, 2020 at 10:58
(Pisces) fishscales » Anikey
Nessus doesn´t come up on Astroseek...how close is the conjunction with Eros?
August 12, 2020 at 11:08
Here are the degrees.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 12, 2020 at 12:09
(Pisces) fishscales » Anikey
Would not worry about it too much..

Personally, I only use a 2-2.5 degree orb for asteroids, max..

But if I were to interpret it, I guess I´d say some form of abuse is tied in with sexual relationships/erotic love...in Cancer, maybe emotional abuse...in the 8th house, it kind of doubles down on the sexual aspect, and may also involve other people´s values in some way...

I also tend to think asteroid/planet conjunctions are more powerful than asteroid/asteroid conjunctions... That could be totally wrong though... Just a theory...
August 12, 2020 at 12:27
(Gemini) stigmí » Anikey
Why should be conjunction of these two points bad?
August 12, 2020 at 12:38
(Cancer) Anikey » stigmí
Because of what Fishscales just said in the previous reply, a particularly negative/dangerous position for a woman as it suggests violence tied in with emotional/sexual context :8:
August 12, 2020 at 12:39
I like the theory and I will put it to the test :3:

Thank you for your time to help me out :17:
August 12, 2020 at 12:48
(Pisces) fishscales » stigmí
Nessus is overall not a positive asteroid...signifies "abuse"

The mythology of Nessus also suggests to me that the asteroid could particularly signify sexual abuse (Nessus attempted to rape Heracles´ wife).
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »