⭐✨⭐ Will I find true love soon? ❤️⭐❤️

May 12, 2019 at 10:07 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

⭐✨⭐ Will I find true love soon? ❤️⭐❤️
:18:

Hi everyone.

I just cast a horary chart to see what the stars have to say in regards to my future love life. The question is "will I find true love soon?".

First thing I noticed is the moon is exactly on the ascendant. What could this mean? Any ideas?

Secondly, the ruler of the ascendant is The sun and he´s in the 10th. So I´m the sun in this case, I guess. The ruler of the 5th is Jupiter and the ruler of the 7th is Saturn. The sun tries saturn but does not make aspect to Jupiter.

So what can I make of this, is it a yes and if so, WHEN?! Anyone good at horaries here who´d like to help me a little? Thanks. ?❤️☺️??✨

:18:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 12, 2019 at 10:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I mean, should I regard the Sun or the moon as the querent ruler?

Just realized if the moon is the querent then it´s in a tightly orbed grand trine to Jupiter (who rules the 5th) and Venus goddess of love and beauty in the 9th. Or maybe I´ll find it abroad or while studying?
June 8, 2019 at 14:10
(Aries) astro-flame
"I mean, should I regard the Sun or the moon as the querent ruler?"

Both. In horary the querent is shown twice - ASC ruler and the Moon, with Moon also showing the flow of events.

"First thing I noticed is the moon is exactly on the ascendant. What could this mean? "

That your are very emotionally involved in the question. In addition to what was said above about ASC ruler and Moon, they also have difference in that ASC ruler has more to do with your head/conscious mind, while Moon rules emotions.

"The sun tries saturn" and "Just realized if the moon is the querent then it´s in a tightly orbed grand trine to Jupiter (who rules the 5th) and Venus goddess of love and beauty in the 9th"

In horary only APPLYING aspects show the future events, so the first 2 (Sun-Saturn and Moon-Jupiter) are not taken into account.

However, the Moon is indeed closing in on an exact trine with Venus. Now in horary questions about relationships in addition to 1st and 7th house rulers, the people involved are also assigned gender planets (unless they´re already taken by ASC-DSC).

So in your case Venus is the additional significator of the woman you´re desiring to meet. And yes, the 9th house placement hints at the circumstances. Now, long-distance travel is not necessarily abroad, just any travel that is longer than your normal everyday commute. Also studying, of course, alongside with places of worship (could be church if you´re religious or any other place connected with spiritual practices if you do something else, like Buddhism or paganism or anything else). Travelling abroad is also an option, but are you doing it often? Otherwise, 9th house placement could be an indication that she herself will be a foreigner....
June 17, 2019 at 10:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello AdeptMagician,

First of all, horary chart is unsuitable for this case, especially because of unclear set-in. "Will I find (Q1) true love (Q2) soon (Q3)?". That is why horary chart looks so promising yet without direct answer.

The 3 questions should be divided into the following subquestions:
Will I find ...
1) true love? / not so true love? / completely mistake love?
2) soon is when? what time frame in a chart of life is acceptable?
3) is my happiness based on someone else loving me?
4) am I happy already now?
5) can I possibly expect to find someone "equal to me" or "inferior" or "superior" in whatever sense I use these words?
6) could astrology forum help whatsoever?
7) is finding consequence of searching, luck , destiny, thinking?
8) don´t you really have anything better to do than asking these questions?
9) could continue...
Enjoy! :3:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »