Should I stay or should i go

May 11, 2019 at 02:35 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) ShayT.
Should I stay or should i go
I´ve known this guy for about 10 yrs and we´re very close, even though its hard for me to get close to people. He´s the only person i could and did talk to basically everyday. And the couple times we went a month or 2 without saying anything, we always picked up where we left off.

Now we´re older & things got complicated ?, i know we´re in each others life to grow and learn but a part of me thinks it´s time to move on from him. The other part don´t want to lose the friendship, no matter what.

Can you guys take a look and see whatcha think, or just any advice would be appreciated ?

(Blue = me, Orange = him)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 11, 2019 at 02:48
(Aquarius) ShayT.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 11, 2019 at 03:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That sound like hidden romantic feelings to me. Otherwise you wouldn´t have to "move on" from him.
May 11, 2019 at 04:04
(Aries) ram_goat » David Evans
notice they both have the same chiron sign?

and nodes... lotta libra in both charts..

what is making you feel like you need to move on?

what is missing between you?
May 11, 2019 at 04:08
(Aquarius) ShayT. » David Evans
Very true lol, there are romantic feelings but they never went anywhere. We talked about it once or twice, there´s things we both were (and still are) using as an excuse to not to be together. Kinda want to see which side this supports.
May 11, 2019 at 04:23
(Aquarius) ShayT. » ram_goat
I dont feel like we´re trying or moving towards anything, i felt things were changing and started to distance myself. Turns out i was right which gave me another excuse to pull away.

And yea i a had a feeling chiron was behind some of this lol
May 11, 2019 at 04:46
(Aries) ram_goat » ShayT.
wow watching two libra heavy types trying to make up their minds..

slooooowly... at least with AQ sun you will arrive at a decision, someday..

Your sag moon pulling on you, wanting to explore.. wander..

his libra moon saying: "what?.. hey we´re together.." feeling comfy & settled.

am I on the right track?

you: merc, uranus, neptune in 8th, libran north node. you are wondering f there isn´t something more, need for change, but want another relationship, just more fulfilling.

him: venus in 8th, north node libra, he´s feelin´ kewl with it as it is.
10 years is a lot of time invested & secure to a cap sun.

no strong stay or go, sounds stable, looks as good as any, just got to
decide.. back to that libra thing..

watching 2 libras make up their mind about something will be interesting.

restlessness is just a thing of the mind..

:4: :4: :4:
May 11, 2019 at 04:54
your charts are so similar. odd.
May 11, 2019 at 06:26
That definitely sounds like us ??. I hate pushing him for things, feel like i shouldnt have to, but we wont talk about it if i dont. Time for one of us to stop being passive.

And hes basically a month older than me, it is interesting how our rising matched up too.
May 11, 2019 at 06:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ShayT.
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I would say try again, and give him a romantic gift. Just go all out honestly. See how it goes.
Sounds like you two have been there for each other, and you both deserve each other´s devotion.
May 11, 2019 at 06:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
Eeeek, fair point.
May 11, 2019 at 07:55
It doesn´t make him a bad guy, but I think you know this. He´s just more settled than you and will probably always be like that, get in a relationship, stay & get comfy. Not a bad thing. Comfy can be a big continent to explore for some people.

He can go with you and see how he does living outside his comfort zone. maybe he grows into it, maybe not. Or you stay & feel stifled like there was always more out there you could have seen or known. Problem is you´re both right. And neither one is wrong in the things that they want.

Might be time to part if you feel that current pulling you, but that has consequences too. Just got to decide on one of the things and do it.

I dunno what to say really. At my age I would stay in an otherwise comfy relationship and find other ways to satisfy those other things pulling at me, but no way i would have done that at your age, I´de of up and gone.. but I don´t advise this to anyone either. There. Two more ways you can slice it, or maybe you already know deep down what you are going to do.

If you can find, through the power of your mind and your intelligence, some activites around you that engage that part of your emotions that is missing, they you can stay in place, in the relationship, let him be a fuddy-duddy at home while you go out and do your thing.

but you got to try it. some changes can wreck a partnership just as sure as leaving can, they just do it more slowly..

May 11, 2019 at 14:29
Thank you & @DarkOne, that really helped ?
May 11, 2019 at 16:38
Also don´t get caught up in "Fated" thinking or fixated on vague BS like "twinflames" and "soulmates" Yes these things are real but people (99% wimmin) get all obsessed with that shit and will bend their chart any which way they can to make it look like the current relationship or the last one they got out of was "fated" so they have justification to go back to it. Yeah in this world there´s a reason relationship end. Be humble and accept this. You can have many soul mates, there is never just one. People get so crazy about that shit and it gets so stupid. Nothing is fate. Your car is only fated to run as long as you pay to put gas in the tank. Relationships are only fated to last as long as both partners actively work to make them last. This is equally true for short term flings with charismatic tall dark strangers as it is for couples who have been together 10 years... a number that makes most young girls heads explode. 10 years is more than half their lives, usually. Anyway. keep both feet on the ground, use your head and common sense, develop your reason and intuition, strive for emotional clarity and go where these things pull you. Say away from destiny thinking when it involves others. They have free will just as you do. Most people´s obsessions with another person will inevitably lead them down a path where they violate the free will of another for their selfish needs. Don´t do it.
don´t the accumulate the karma of the violator and of the transgressor.
You don´t have to. But it does require you to grow at times and some people are just really uncomfortable with that. They´d rather have bad karma later for some throw away transient comfort right now.
May 11, 2019 at 19:46
I getcha & agree, have to remind myself sometimes to stop overthinking too much and be more realistic with expectations. Although cant help but think everything happens for a reason.

The twin flame stuff doesnt really make sense to me anyway. I do believe he´s a soul mate though, but the way i see it is that anybody that influences your life is a soul mate whether its good or bad. Maybe im getting it mixed up with karmic connections or maybe they´re the same thing idk.
May 11, 2019 at 19:56
i see it is that anybody that influences your life is a soul mate whether its good or bad.

´zactly. and not all are here to stay in your life forever...

some are in your life:

1. in for a reason

2. in for a season

3. in forever.

let them go out of your life as easy as they come in. they have trains to catch in this life too, not only yours. sounds like your head is screwed on straight, unlike a lot of the kooky women coming in here lately who got some real issues and don´t *really* want to do the right thing. they just looking for excuses. all their friends probably called bullshit on them already so astrology is them reaching for their last straw. it never works. got to be more intelligent than that or you are just wasting your time, but some people like that. some people got all the time in the world.
May 11, 2019 at 21:11
(Scorpio) 21 » ShayT.
Apparently if you´re going to just pull away, then probably best would be to do something and see how it goes, on other hand you might just regret and think what could´ve happened etc

Overthinking and expectations have a lot to do with it, so it can be good to just distance and calm down and think realistically about it and look from some other perspective
May 14, 2019 at 17:55
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ShayT.
Chiron, Nodes, Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars
These are all the planets your matching, which is your both mirroring the shadow side of yourselves, learning the same soul lessons at the same time from the masculine and feminine perspective.
Just a word of advice, but even if you do decide to break up, some retrograde may bring you back together, or some consequence of parting with Saturn. I’ve seen this before where the masculine and feminine try to split and test the universe, but they are just creating the crisis to learn something out of the situation.
Really hard to say whether you can part long-term with Saturn being the glue to get through obstacles and adversity.
Are you just bored?
You do have Aquarius in here so that naturally is wanting to break out of the mold, but sometimes can be your downfall if you demand 100% freedom, since no masculine and feminine is a Super Hero Psychologically and accept everything.
If you’re meant to be apart or together is really a personal choice on both parts to make it work or not.

Chiron you really can´t escape. You constantly wound one another to bring up the surface what needs to be healed.

Chiron in Libra is in Opposition of Aries in Chiron so from my own experience it can be quite life changing time.
May 14, 2019 at 18:18
(Libra) Bill Doubleu » ShayT.
Hi Shay,

One thing that struck me as I read this thread is this "there´s things we both were (and still are) using as an excuse to not to be together." The use of the word "excuse". It insinuates that the "right" thing to do is to be together in a monogamous spousal relationship. We use excuses to explain our wrong doings. Do you have a fixed idea that such a relationship is what is right? Without presumptions, sounds like a nice friendship to me. Sorry that I didn´t put an astrological bent on this response.
:177:
May 14, 2019 at 20:24
(Aquarius) ShayT. » Bill Doubleu
Hey Bill, ive been thinking lately that maybe we just came to the point in most guy/girl friendships where you wonder if it could go further, its easy to forget that we´re not always meant to be with people that we´re attracted to and get along well with, especially if its mutual. And no problem any advice is welcomed :1: .
May 14, 2019 at 20:40
(Aquarius) ShayT. » goldenlion32
Makes sense, the couple times where we stopped talking it lasted for 2/3 months at the most. And i wouldn´t say bored probably more of if its something better, which sounds terrible but the thought comes up that one or both of us is settling if we don´t just stay friends and see what else is out there.
May 16, 2019 at 20:28
(Libra) Bill Doubleu » Bill Doubleu
My Bhagavan refers to what He calls "the cult of pairs". In much of society emotional/sexual relationships are based on contracts of behavior that shield one´s partner from being betrayed, or rejected, and made to feel "only one" special. It gives us the necessary feeling of being connected, in love. Yet, we can´t actually become disconnected as there is only One. Much of what we presume isn´t this, it´s about being alone separate, yet we aren´t. If you feel fine alone and not needing to be connected at the hip with another, then good for you. If you feel like being alone due to being hurt, think of Simon and Garfunkel "I,m a rock" then you suffer. If you both are in synche with your urges, like you need to physical comfort every few months and they do too, then there´s no problem. "What is wanted?" is the fundamental question.
:178:
May 16, 2019 at 20:49
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Bill Doubleu
I do have to have a sense of humor with you, because all my step parents were Uranus in Cancer in my 12th house. And you´re the Rebellious Generation. The one´s who broke out of the Traditional family of Cancer Pluto Generation (Traditionalists). Brought in the step parents, step children, and multiple marriages. Which pretty much messed up the first part of my life.

Nice to know one of you is telling people Divorce and Separation isn´t the answer. Aries in Chiron 5 degrees means both parents Uranus in Libra in the 3rd needed to have five partners at different times in my life.

All of them step parents Uranus in Cancer and Neptune in Libra.

Glad to see someone doing something positive from that group, because all the one´s I know still are sleeping and messy.

Of course North Node Aries/South Node Libra, and Aries/Scorpio relationships.

The war hopefully ends in the next year. Not sure. :)
May 16, 2019 at 20:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Bill Doubleu
I have to have a sense of humor again. The Leo Pluto Generation programmed me with the Idea. "There´s only one". But those were my soul contracts in Saturn in Sagittarius, Uranus in Sagittarius, Saturn in Capricorn back in the day when I was a teen.

You know what your talking about. I´m trying to figure out why I have a family of Leo Pluto´s who are all still sleeping. But they´re all on my South Node Leo and Leo Ascendant.

Glad some of you are awake.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »