This feels so real... any advice?

May 8, 2019 at 04:15 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) DeamOrientem
This feels so real... any advice?
I was in denial about having romantic feelings for my best friend for a long time now due to events that happened in the past. Now that the beans have been spilled we both acknowledged that we felt the same way... but I worry that I won’t be enough for him. He’s literally what I always wanted in a partner and If this doesn’t work I feel like I’ll just give up on love for a very long time.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 14, 2019 at 02:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user SuzyV, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sorry I can´t help with chart reading but I can give you advice based on my experience. Seeing as it is a long time friend, if things don´t work out romantically, at least you have the bond of friendship. Don´t limit yourself though. If he´s not the one, the one will show up eventually. Keep your head up and options open. What if he has a really super annoying habit you can´t stand but only find out about months into the relationship. Things happen people change, the world keeps on spinning. And if your not enough for him F_him your intelligent smart and young! If it´s the right love it should be easy.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »