Is this a karmic connection? Or something else?

April 27, 2019 at 21:46 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Noahly
Is this a karmic connection? Or something else?
I was in a relationship with X and we had much difficulties owing mainly to the fact he was afraid of commitment and afraid to be vulnerable with me. Being in love scared him because he equated this with weakness.

Aside from that, there was intense feelings which caught us by surprise.

I am wondering if anybody could please read our chart?

I am blue and he is red.

I am just wondering if the chart foresaw any of the problems we had and I’m also interested to see if any there is any compatibility chart wise?

Thank you so much
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 28, 2019 at 06:39
(Capricorn) Bruce1986
Hi Noahly,

I´m not that good in Synastry but the first thing I see is his Pluto conjunct Venus in Scorpio… emphasized by the conjunction of your Jupiter!

He´s definitely a very passionate guy (I have Venus in 8th and I can tell you about). Love can be so hard for him that I´m not surprised he´s afraid on being in love. How old is he? What about his previous relationships?

Bruce
April 28, 2019 at 17:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Provide his exact birth time and city. That chart does not show his Asc, and his IC, so we can know his Dsc and MC, and determine how they relate to yours. I also can´t see the position of his houses. I need his exact birth data to post a more accurate synastry.
April 28, 2019 at 18:34
(Libra) Noahly » Davis212
Hi Davis212

His dob December 8, 1986 born in Hamilton Bermuda. I don’t have his time of birth though.
April 28, 2019 at 21:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Noahly
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Then, I can assure you that it is a completely waste of time to look at a synastry without the EXACT birth time. It just is. Absolutely nothing that I - or ANYBODY here, for that matter - tell you about that synastry will have any practical meaning and usefulness at all.

You NEED to get his exact birth time. And if he really care about you, he won´t have absolutely NO problem to get it for you; either using birth records, or paying for a birth time rectification done by a PROFESSIONAL,if you mind.

I would not waste my time on a partner who does not want to help me to help the relationships. If he is unwilling, just dump him and be done with it. Or are men scarce? :-)
May 3, 2019 at 07:36
(Aquarius) Yasmines
Dear Noahly, according to numerology your synastry code is 281. Unfortunately, it is not a combination that can lead to something serious, like marriage. Everything is full of emotions and passion, but 1 in the end of code tells that men isn´t ready to break social or year barriers. He is very traditional, but he looks for a woman who will treat him well and with respect and admiration while he enjoys in that feeling without any feedback. Don´t waste your time on him. It´s not a karmic, but somekind of destiny relationship it is.
You are now in personal year number 3 and you can expect meet someone new in June, September or December. You will meet a person who is impulsive in his actions, proud, with fierce emotions. He is very faithful and responsible in relationships. Charming man, cheerful and positive. Medium growth, muscular, brown hair, loves food and can be slightly filled around the stomach.
Good luck!
May 3, 2019 at 11:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user yutaya, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Did you meet him when Tr. Jupiter conjunct your Sun? I don´t know how old this relationship was really.

For one, you have Venus square Neptune. This can indicate someone is being to unrealistic in love. Someone who does not see the person as they are. You may need to face that so you won´t be hurt again. Your Neptune in the 5th in itself tends to lead to deceptive romances.

A stellium in the 5th (for synastry) is great for romance/dating, sex and fun....for long term commitment it´s non-existent. You need the 7th house (from both sides) to be activated for long-term commitment.

Mars square Mars lead to extreme frustrations later down the road.
May 3, 2019 at 15:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user **Laura**, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
To meet a partner with karmic connection it´s necessary to bring a visible predisposition with you along from another life. Entry from another life- if you believe in this- is IC and 4th house, where also known skills brought along to this life are in. Pluto on cusp 4th and on IC/MH axis in libra correspond to venus/pluto and is a karmic constellation and predisposition -as venus/pluto has also the meaning of truthful even beyond death. And your pluto is in conj. with saturn who is ruler of relationship 7th house- what enforces this matter also in this life and especially on relationship area.

Venus/pluto karmic people always attract theirselves by subconciously managed ways and "channels"in due right time, not able to control it theirselves. And after first contact not easily to seperate any more.

He puts his own venus/pluto conj. in your IC/4th house- this is what you immediately recognize and feel as karmic - in 4th house- home of soul.

Conjunct your jupiter as ruler of 5th- falling in love - house of adventures and being creative.
May 3, 2019 at 16:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user **Laura**, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
His uranus is in exact sextile on your saturn as your lord of relationship to immediately get your attention at fist sight. His jupiter in your 8th house (pluto house) in trine on your jupiter as lord of 5th- male model role you look for to fell in love. His jupiter in exact inconjunct on your mercury- able to talk with your non-verbally but physically feelable for you. Able to influence your thoughts

His mercury near to your uranus as lord of longterm relationship and marriage. And in opp.on your chiron in taurus- you knwo each other from another life and you have something "to heal" with him. Same with mars in your 8th house squaring yours in 5th.

His uranus in your 5th house in square on your venus in physical body house 2 as IC lord and home of soul- you were perhaps imediately "electrified" by him.

His neptune in your 6th house square your sun- he is perhaps easily able to get you to do for him what he wants. But is also able to easily you deceive you.

It is just a mass you don´t have his birthtime- to have a vice versa look in what houses your planets get in in his chart. And to also see exact moon position. Although his moon is in pisces whole day and he is a very sensitve person with- exact position would be interesting in view of/on your venus.

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
May 3, 2019 at 16:44
(Libra) Noahly » yutaya
Hi Yutaya

I’m so new to this I am not sure whether I met him during Jupiter conjunction my sun. But I met him back in 2011 April. Not sure the exact date now.

Thanks so much for your help ?
May 3, 2019 at 16:56
(Libra) Noahly » Yasmines
Thanks Yasmines! How did you manage to calculate when I will meet a new man is months of June, September or December? I’m so excited at this prospect and I will write back when he appears. Thank you so much for your help ?
May 3, 2019 at 17:11
(Libra) Noahly » **Laura**
Hi Laura,

I’m amazed by your analysis! It’s so true, everything you have mentioned especially the part where he was able to manipulate me and get me to do things for him easily and we could easily feel each other feelings without communication. Thank you for helping me do a detailed analysis. I understand the synastry chart and how he impacted me.

I believe in past life and you mentioned I have something to ‘heal’ from him. How do I know if I have achieved this?

We are not together. In fact we had a horrible break up ie he went around saying false things about me. And people believed him and his behavior hurt me so much. I’m still so confused why he would do that to this day. I really thought he cared about me.

Will I be able to move on and forget him even though he is from my past life. Did I affect him similarly? Or was just it one way?

Thank you so so much Laura. I wish I knew what I am supposed to heal from the relationship with him. It cause so much love and pain.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »