Should I stay where I am?

April 27, 2019 at 17:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Should I stay where I am?
I wonder if I should find my love here in CZ or go abbroad. I´m think this for years but I frequently change my mind. It´s nice here but I miss something. I feel with my Cancer rising I need a home but I also miss the sea and more rain.. My life number is 5 so yes I like travel and change.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
April 27, 2019 at 20:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Maybe love should live in your homeland, so you should be someone to travel with, travel the world with someone who likes to travel and then return home
April 28, 2019 at 07:40
(Taurus) nutelina » Snm Str
Aw that´s nice but I´m not sure where home is! :27:
April 28, 2019 at 09:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Not surprising you crave change, i get it, we share the same AC. I don`t know how this year eclipse axis will impact us, but it may be powerful and i somewhat look forward to it. I need a change of place, i feel stagnant where i am too. Looking for love feels like an uphill battle with all that heavy stuff in the 7th house. I sort of gave up and try to enjoy what i have at the moment. I thing releasing the attachment to having a romantic relationship can be liberating, and that way maybe the Universe will surprise you.
April 28, 2019 at 10:28
(Taurus) nutelina » Olenna
"this year eclipse axis " Not sure what you mean?

Funny you are both 9th of June and this means we all three have our year in number 9, which means completion and endings. Thanks girls! :62:
April 28, 2019 at 13:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It means the nodal axis, north and south in Cancer/Capricorn. This creates eclipses in these signs. Powerful changes, good or bad, depends. For both of us this happens in 1st and 7th house, the self and the other(s). Yes my next birthday starts the personal year no.9, i also have my life path no.9 so it`s a familiar energy for me.
April 28, 2019 at 14:47
Hmm I have to look into this, 7th house of marriage, I´d like that..

You have 3x 9, some say 9 is from the year some from the birthday... 9+6+2+0+1+9 = 27 = 2+7 = 9

Mind you I´ve never seen the sum of the digits and what it means in mathematics but I´d really like to know! It seems very suspicious!
April 28, 2019 at 16:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
Yeah look into it, there`s lots of YouTube videos dedicated to the subject. I`m very new to numerology, just starting to figure out things myself, but from the numerology reports i got from this site it`s pretty scary accurate.
April 28, 2019 at 16:42
(Aries) Joannav
You´re a Pisces dominant, which gifts you with high intuition.. So trust your intuition, as you know what´s best for you in your heart. Change is essential though :4:
April 28, 2019 at 19:23
I try to test it on myself, so if the colour of day like the Czech mother version of Astro-Seek has a particular day I try to notice, best afterwards.
April 28, 2019 at 19:24
(Taurus) nutelina » Joannav
Pisces also likes to just swim to warmer waters. (I mean like flee the scene, split, avoid conflict.. )
April 28, 2019 at 20:28
(Capricorn) someguy
Travelling is always good for the soul and a nice break away from traditional routine life! I myself can never stay in one spot, and I notice the more I travel the more I am able to expand my mind and learn more about who I am.
April 29, 2019 at 09:40
(Pisces) IleneTs
I see you that you have Venus :154: in the ninth house, that means there is a chance you´ll find someone abroad.

But I also see that you are born in a different country, then you live now.

So actually you´re already abroad, that makes it difficult to give some good advice without analyzing the whole horoscope. :63:
April 29, 2019 at 10:08
(Taurus) nutelina » IleneTs
Yes I was born in the Netherlands but my mom is Czech so I know both countries.. I do miss the sea climate.. not so much the rain but also merchants, farmers markets, fresh fish.. the people not so much, Czech people are really artsy.. I love that but I´m 50%-50%
April 29, 2019 at 10:31
(Pisces) IleneTs » nutelina
You´ve probably seen that I´m from the Netherlands and yes I know what you mean.

A sea climate (air) is very different.

Especially the little Islands are very nice like Texel, Vlieland, Ameland, Terschelling etc.
April 29, 2019 at 16:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ivorysports, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
For now put aside any plans for journeys that may exceed few months. By the time a new season comes for you to find love, you may feel less restlessness and less desire for change.
Any long term journey made now may not go the way you want and may eventually end abruptly. (9 year)
Focus on area of your life that already have some stability and do things differently to curb boredom.
April 29, 2019 at 18:08
(Taurus) nutelina » IleneTs
Yes! The islands are lovely! And so clean...
April 29, 2019 at 18:14
(Taurus) nutelina » ivorysports
Thanks, and good to see you again. I´m thinking about this for years TBH. I always dream a lot and then decide.. I know I´m a walking contradiction but thanks to AS I found why it is this way. Quite a few friends have noted that the path of karma from Pisces to Virgo, being practical is important. It hurts a bit because it´s not so long I learned about the three planets in Pisces. So it´s like I finally find and places those parts making up my self.

And.. we always want what we don´t have.. :3:
April 29, 2019 at 18:15
(Taurus) nutelina » someguy
That´s very true. Do you travel alone? Or do you make plans beforehand? To meet people for example?
April 29, 2019 at 18:20
(Aries) ram_goat » nutelina
Based on your year, numerology says this...

2019 + (age) 40 = 2059
2059 = 16/7

Period I, personal year 2019 for you is the Tower card..

Period I for you runs from 30 March until 30 June.
Period II- 1 July until 30 November,
Period III- 31 November until 30 March, 2020.

Tower is an odd cycle. Just left one of those behind me a
few years back. Not a fun time, but enlightening.

I´m thinking no on the move out of country. At least for now.

Maybe focus instead on realizations and making abstract things more concrete & clear in your mind. Act on those things later on, once they
become clearer.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 29, 2019 at 18:24
(Aries) ram_goat » IleneTs
I live within a stone´s throw of the Pacific (literally) in California..
The humidity and salt are hard on all metal objects and it´s a very damp
envrionment generally. How´s it with the North Sea & very different climate of Northern Eur?
April 29, 2019 at 19:39
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
Ram_goat! You´re back! :75: :62: :62: :62: :34: :34:

Oh man, am I glad to ´see´ you!
April 29, 2019 at 19:43
:4:

Add life lesson number + personal year to get period II number,

and Soul number to personal year to get period III number..

I don´t know those 2 for you, so I can´t say.

Maybe moving around makes more sense later in the year.. like if one of the other periods is tarot Wheel of Fortune or Page of Wands or something..

You don´t need to move anywhere for the Tower. IT will find YOU..
for better or worse.

Seems like the place has settled down a bit. Less idiocy going on.
April 29, 2019 at 19:50
>I´m thinking no on the move out of country. At least for now.

Oddly I don´t feel the strength to make changes but I feel things must end.

>Maybe focus instead on realizations and making abstract things more concrete & clear in your mind. Act on those things later on, once they
become clearer.

So yes, time to finish things.

>2019 + (age) 40 = 2059
>2059 = 16/7

16/7?? 16 I get but 7? And this would mean everyone from 1979 is in this year. No I don´t find that very logical. But sure it can be a different numerology, it´s a different calculation for sure.

For example my life number is 5 (30+3+1979), 5+2019=17=8, but 30+3+2019=9 Go figure.
April 29, 2019 at 19:54
16/7

1+6 = 7

not all numbers have a / to them...
only numbers over 9

higher/lower octave.. like mars for aries & scorp
or mecury for gemini & virgo..

it´s like "co-rulership" in astrology..

in numerology it´s higher/lower octave. occasionally described
this way in astr. circles. occasionally.
April 29, 2019 at 19:56
>Add life lesson number + personal year to get period II number,
5+9=14=5?

>and Soul number to personal year to get period III number..

It seems to be 9 but I wanted to change my name.. Funny..

I have two ways I can change it, it would either be 5 or 11/2. 5 would be more my roots and 11/2 harmony. Sounds I should go for the latter.. A good compromise..
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »