Declination aspects? (Parallels and Contra-Parallels)

April 20, 2019 at 23:16 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Declination aspects? (Parallels and Contra-Parallels)
Are you using it?
What is your expereince with Parallels and Contra-Parallels?

In Natal chart?, as well as in Synastry? , and other comparative partnership methods?

[So far, I found it quite revealing and complementary, but not studied many charts for that.]

Feel free to say what is on your mind regarding Declination aspects.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 20, 2019 at 23:35
(Pisces) fishscales
I did not have much knowledge about them before coming to this site.

The only chart I´ve ever looked at them in is my own, and in that regard, I would say, like you, that I´ve found them "revealing and complementary."
April 21, 2019 at 13:25
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Albert Einstein has a three dimensional configuration involving midpoints and the planet :159:. :66:
I have :156:/ :154:& :159:/ :160:& :153:/ :157: midpoints all together both declinationally and longitudinally not targetting :159: like Einstein, but similar enough! :81: :81: :81: :81:
I haven´t even touched the idea that a heliocentric chart involves latitudes instead of declinations! :8:
April 21, 2019 at 17:33
(Pisces) IleneTs
Also important are the 0 degrees declinations.
Declinations are even more meaningful when there is also a longitude conjunction between the 2 planets.
See Einstein´s Mercury/Saturn.

Further interesting are the planets which go Out of Bounds.(OOB)
See Einstein´s Moon. (Ruler of the ascendant)

All situations can change during progressions.
Especially the secondary Moon :152:. You can take a look when he goes through the 0 degree or when he is on his highest points. This happens different times in your life.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 11, 2019 at 00:11
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
An investigation of Edgar Allan Poe´s natal chart shows a lot of asteroid parallels to planets. I believe that the chart that puts his Sun at the MC is closer to accurate than the one that piles planets into his fourth house! An MC exactly trine my equal-house MC then he has :159: & :160: parallel his MC.
H P Lovecraft with an MC exactly the opposite of E A Poe´s MC and that puts :156: & :159: closely parallel :175: & :181: angles; He never let go of the fantasy of being a scientist!
December 11, 2019 at 06:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IleneTs
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
@IleneTs these are all important notes I forgot to reply on.

I noticed you have Out of Bounds.(OOB) Mars and Pluto in your own chart. How does it manifest?

What is general guide for interpretation of OOB planets?

I am also curious about "Speed". Do you have any good resources on interpretation of speed and declinations?

I understand that various planets have various average speed and therefore what is stationary for one planet can be normal or even fast for the other? I am just guessing now.

Should be some guideline how to approach it.

For example stationary Neptune and fast N.Node do what in life?

Is -0.05 speed stationary, slow or fast?

Is it depending on each planet, or applied to all?

Does super fast Venus or Mars make someone "living quickly" and perhaps dying quickly?

What are advantages and negatives of speed?

Are there any disadvantages of good declinations aspects and OOB planets?

Thanks for your input.
December 11, 2019 at 06:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Parallels between asteroids and planets sounds like a novelty. Where you can calculate it and get a description for it?
December 11, 2019 at 07:36
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » MarvinReal
I don´t have to have a formal subscription at Serennu Asteroid Ephemeris to get a list that sorts by declination, Minor Planet Center Number, distance, or speed.
The beginning and end of the declination list should have what is a long ways away from the ecliptic.
I am allowed to add 3753 Cruithne and 1922 Zulu and so I do.
I had to go to other websites to get verbal descriptions of each asteroid.
On the day I was born Damocles is shown parallel to Saturn and Neptune, then I look at the equivalent number a long ways away for contra-parallel and the name easiest to look up for verbal description is Vesta.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »