why do I attract women that are not loyal to me?

April 18, 2019 at 09:41 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user ivorysports, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

why do I attract women that are not loyal to me?
can someone please point out my faults.Just say it as it is with no sentiments

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 18, 2019 at 10:25
(Aquarius) krushi
Looking at Jupiter at cusp of your 7th house, I´m asking myself: doesn´t he expect too much from his partners? When you enthrone someone, she may be pleased at first, but later frightened.

And I´m absolutely not sure that the situation you describe is everlasting. I believe, sooner or later each of us meets his soulmate.
April 18, 2019 at 10:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » krushi
System message: Post has been written by user ivorysports, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
\\\"When you enthrone someone, she may be pleased at first, but later frightened.\\\"
By this comment it appears the women are scared they might be disloyal so they end up becoming disloyal. If this is their self fulfilling prophecy, what role have I played in facilitating the outcome.
can´t I just be myself and be kind and show understanding?
April 18, 2019 at 11:16
(Pisces) fishscales
You have alot going on in your seventh house of partners.

Black moon Lilith is there, representing the untamed sexual urge. You may attract partners in which that urge is pronounced. Of course, I´m not sure if the disloyalty of partners that you´re speaking of had to do with sex.

Mercury rules the 7th house, and is conjunct Uranus, which may indicate sudden, unexpected changes regarding partnerships.

You asked what "faults" you may have, presumably ones that may be causing this situation.

I personally believe the 7th house is a reflection of what is already inside of us. Our shadow side, so to speak. So to a certain extent, our partners are the reflection of what is already inside ourselves, but what we may not readily embrace or easily express to the outside world.

Regardless of whether my answer is correct or not, don´t beat yourself up about your faults. Our job is to identify them, and then committ ourselves to the road that leads us past them.
April 18, 2019 at 11:39
(Aquarius) krushi » ivorysports
I actually meant more like: we may expect our partners to be perfect (Jupiter) and become too demanding (Virgo), which frightens them. Does it make sense?
April 18, 2019 at 11:43
(Aquarius) krushi » fishscales
> I personally believe the 7th house is a reflection of what is already inside of us

Agree. Some of our strongest traits are manifested only when we contact other people.
April 18, 2019 at 11:56
(Pisces) fishscales » krushi
I agree 100% krushi.

What I have trouble grasping is this:

If our 7th house represents what we are "attracted to", or the kind of partner we need to feel complete, how can it also represent qualities that exist within ourselves when relating to others??

I question this, yet I still think it represents both.

Perhaps I am a victim of dualistic thinking here...
April 18, 2019 at 12:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
The loyalty I am talking about doesn´t necessarily have to do with sex or being unfaithful. A partner can be sexually unfaithful and yet deeply committed. Can I count on you to be there for me! Will you always have my back! Can I trust you,will u take sides with me?
These are some of the questions that may warrant loyalty
April 18, 2019 at 12:31
=====
It makes sense,i get your point. Meaning,in a relationship partners shouldn´t make too much effort to cause changes in one another, doing This is a sign it wasn´t working out anyway.
The irony of it is that when one meets a suitable match they tend to over look so many flaws and become less demanding
April 18, 2019 at 12:33
(Pisces) fishscales » ivorysports
I understand.

You also have Saturn in the 7th house, which could indicate some sorrows and trials in partnerships. Saturn is square Neptune, which could perhaps undermine the stability and "solidness" of relationships.

Cancer rules the 5th, with the moon on the cusp of the 5th, which could indicate changeability and vascilation in love affairs.
April 18, 2019 at 12:39
(Aquarius) krushi » fishscales
Psychological chart interpretation has always been considered a shaky ground, "where anything can be made to mean anything", as Robert Hand once said. I find that when we step onto this territory, a metaphorical thinking is more helpful than conventional rational thinking. For instance, we may try to compose a fairy tale based on what we see in a chart -- with the King, Queen, Magician and other archetypical personalities. This often puts everything in its place -- at least, for me.
April 18, 2019 at 12:47
=====
Saturn in the 7th house may indicate late marriage or marriage to an older partner.
in my case at 39 am already in the late marriage zone.
how do I get an older partner of over 39years pregnant the natural way. Does anything indicate in my chart that I may have children?
April 18, 2019 at 12:57
=====
in other words, one has to be imperfect to find a perfect partner. If you look around you will find all the "perfect" people single and all the "sub-perfect" people married.
This must be the law of negative attraction were positive is attracted to negative.
Meaning if we want our partner to be loyal we have to be disloyal ourselves?
April 18, 2019 at 13:00
Well, you have Cancer ruling the 5th. Cancer is arguably the most fertile sign, so I would say that in itself is a decent indicator for children. The moon is also in the 5th house, the house it rules. Another good indicator of children and fertility.

The moon is squared by Saturn however, which could indicate some delays in the aforementioned things though.

If it is any consolation, my first child was born when I was 38. My 5th house is also ruled by Aquarius... not exactly the most fertile sign in the zodiac, or a very positive indicator for children.

As for when your partner could come to you... My best advice is that very often things come to us when we stop looking. This may be a cliché, but I have found that it proves out in experience. :1:
April 18, 2019 at 13:18
=====
This is a good response. Meaning I shouldn´t pay too much attention on astrology otherwise I will become Abraham from the Bible and get married to Sarah and start having children in my 90s, considering that I may be very fertile.
According to your advice I shouldn´t be looking for an older or a younger partner but just be living my life, and when am not looking, suddenly she will appear. That means no more online dating or active searching. I think I can do this.
April 18, 2019 at 13:20
=====
This is a good response. Meaning I shouldn\´t pay too much attention on astrology otherwise I will become Abraham from the Bible and get married to Sarah and start having children in my 90s, considering that I may be very fertile.
According to your advice I shouldn\´t be looking for an older or a younger partner but just be living my life, and when am not looking, suddenly she will appear. That means no more online dating or active searching. I think I can do this.
April 18, 2019 at 13:40
I really do think that just "living our life" and staying in the present moment are the keys to happiness, my friend.

We all have desires, and things that we "think" we should do or have for some reason or another But what happens when those desires are not fulfilled? We become angry, frustrated, unhappy, wonder what is "wrong" with us, etc. What is the point? Even if one of our desires are fulfilled, it is inevitable that another one will just rise up and take its place, once again consuming way too much of our energy.

Best to acknowledge and observe our desires, but not be personally "interested" in them, if that makes sense. Just let them pass by, and kero your mind on whatever it is you´re doing... you will find you enjoy yourself more that way. There´s alot of happiness in the moment, we just have to find it.

:15:
April 18, 2019 at 14:12
(Libra) leorising
with North node in house7, the partner´s head turns her head, the woman has to have a very great sense of loyalty. say that with North node in house 7 you have two faces and your partner also
April 18, 2019 at 15:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
how about if learning and conditioning have a role to play, for example one is always on the giving end and comes to a point of awareness and decides to be on the receiving end.
life is supposed to be our teacher and not until we succumb history will always repeats itself.
If I chose to date losers I end up losing.
April 18, 2019 at 15:39
=====
Very good point.
can we then say online dating is a "forced" relationship-- by this I mean not going with the flow or unnatural encounter? , how come so much success rate?
How can one achieve anything in life without DESIRE?
Desire and OBSESSION are different.
April 18, 2019 at 16:06
"How can one achieve anything in life without DESIRE?"

I don´t know, because I have not fully overcome desire by a longshot! What I try to do is that when I want something, I try to imagine what the worst thing that could happen would be if I didn´t get it. And however strong the desire may be, it usually seems that the results of not getting it are pretty inconsequential. I also find that worrying about the desire prevents me from experiencing the happiness of the present moment.

Personally, I do alot better eliminating desires that have to do with worldly status, who and what I think I should "be" in life, and broader things like that.

When it comes to letting sensual desires pass, like for food or intimacy, I am terrible. :20:

Still, I believe there are people who can do it. I am just not that enlightened I guess :1:

And yes, desire is different than obsession. But we should be careful, because I believe desire can very easily turn INTO obsession.

As for online dating...

If you are meeting people online, enjoy your interaction with them. Just don´t worry about the outcome, or have a goal in mind.
April 18, 2019 at 16:19
(Pisces) fishscales » krushi
I do that sometimes!

Mars is "the warrior", Venus is the "lover", Uranus is the guy that shows up and says "all of this has gotta change", etc...lol

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »