Thoughts on Composite

November 22, 2022 at 23:14 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) hermitfaerie
Thoughts on Composite
I would like to hear some thoughts on this relationship potential. I am especially concerned about/ interested in the nodes conjunct the asc/desc lines and the presence of Chiron conjunct ascendant and Saturn conjunct descendant.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 23, 2022 at 02:01
(Leo) hermitfaerie
Bump :17: :74: :68:
November 23, 2022 at 02:18
(Taurus) Rosincvist » hermitfaerie
:164: :191: Ascendant means "noteworthy personality"
:157: :191: Descendant, I have that by very wide orb, however the Descendant has to have size to counterbalance the Ascendant so it is there in my humble work house putting sternness on any plan for loose relationship!
November 23, 2022 at 02:42
(Leo) hermitfaerie » Rosincvist
Thank you! Interesting. I was reading Chiron as a wound, so being conjunct the ascendant and north node I am mainly concerned if this relationship could create more wounds, or would help heal them? Meaning how to tell if Chiron and Saturn would act positively or negatively here.
November 23, 2022 at 03:01
(Taurus) Rosincvist » hermitfaerie
Magi Society´s Magi Astrology never calls :164: a wound!
It has a place in financial health, marriage, long-term parnerships, w/o the religious mumbo-jumbo it becomes a practical force in the chart of a querent!
:192:s show up in relationships, however :157: is the planet of "divorce" :24:
November 23, 2022 at 04:25
(Leo) TTTJJJ
I don´t know much about synastry honestly, but what I´ve known via some astrologer that I follow, he said that synastry chart is to see the influences of the relationship (not necessarily emotional); i.e. how one individual affects the other. On the other hand, Composite charts are to see how the combined energies or efforts work together (and he mentioned that in his talk about business issues as far as I remember). So maybe you want to see the synastry chart if it is a relationship and not a "partnership" of sort, I guess.
November 23, 2022 at 16:13
(Leo) hermitfaerie » TTTJJJ
Thanks for that :) I see the composite chart as representative of the energy of the relationship itself whereas the synastry chart speaks more to the actual individual people. We do have some very good synastry like Mars conjunct Venus and ascendant conjunct Mercury, but my Saturn is in his seventh house.
November 23, 2022 at 19:41
(Leo) TTTJJJ » hermitfaerie
Well, as I said, I don´t know much about synastry, but maybe Saturn in 7th house is not a bad thing as saturn is also about the hard work, law and restrictions - it might be (the way i think about it) that your influence on him is "Saturnian" in a way that his life becomes enhanced (or rather straightened) by you.
November 24, 2022 at 10:41
So far it seems representative of the fact that I have a significant age difference over him, and he is used to casual "situationships" which I´m not into, I like serious relationships. So yeah.. I guess I´m a restrictive influence?
November 24, 2022 at 10:44
well, if you wanna put it that way hehe
"restrictive" is not always bad you know
November 24, 2022 at 23:36
It kinda feels like it is rn lol but yes we were actually trying to keep it casual but that´s been immediately and increasingly difficult
November 25, 2022 at 00:06
well, hope it keeps going.

been in that phase before

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »